It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Join Illuminati????

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ok and what about all the talk of echelons unknown the the majority of people in freemasonry that are supposed to be the ones really doing the "worker-bee" work for the New World Order and that the majority of Masons are there as a cover group?

I bet thats true.




posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Ok and what about all the talk of echelons unknown the the majority of people in freemasonry that are supposed to be the ones really doing the "worker-bee" work for the New World Order and that the majority of Masons are there as a cover group?

I bet thats true.


What the hell is wrong with you!?!? What are you like 12 years old!?!?!? Just because you hear something said by a few people with no idea of what they're talking about, you assume it's true? Even while there is no evidence of such a thing? Do you not think for yourself?

The myth you just stated above has been dispelled more than 500 times on this forum. The purpose of Freemasonry is personal development and brotherhood. Freemasonry has no interest in political power or population control, got it? It is not an operative organization with a need for "ranks" or suboordination. And no Freemason has EVER had to take orders from any other Freemason.


[edit on 8-5-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I never said I believed it but it does sound likely to be true when you have the bulk of Masons convinced Freemasonry is good and then a few that claim its pure evil.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
I never said I believed it but it does sound likely to be true when you have the bulk of Masons convinced Freemasonry is good and then a few that claim its pure evil.



How does it sound likely, just because masons KNOW (not 'are convinced', they know from experience) that Freemasonry is a good organization? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Would you join an organization that would make you risk your job, your freedom and your family? I doubt it. Nobody would. Nobody sane. Especially considering that Freemasonry only allows men of good reputations and clean criminal records. I DOUBT any of those people would join, or even stay, in a group that made them take orders that would risk everything they had worked for up to that point. That's just ridiculous, and it's not even likely.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
And why was Britains most wanted criminal a Grandmaster Mason?

Theres a huge abundance of that kind of stuff regarding Freemasonry so can u not see how we are so convinced that Freemasonry is BAD ?

Freemasonry is no doubt a compartmentalized structure where the few know the real deal and the many are in ignorance.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
And why was Britains most wanted criminal a Grandmaster Mason?

Theres a huge abundance of that kind of stuff regarding Freemasonry so can u not see how we are so convinced that Freemasonry is BAD ?

Freemasonry is no doubt a compartmentalized structure where the few know the real deal and the many are in ignorance.


Like it has been stated MILLIONS of times on this forum, EVERY organization in the world has bad apples. That does not mean that it is prevalent in Freemasonry, and it does not mean that Freemasonry is BAD. That is twisted logic. There is NOT a huge abundance of stuff like that going on. It's a few isolated incidents, and you can show nothing beyond that. The fact is that the majority of Freemasons are GREAT men, and they credit Freemasonry for helping them be good people.

And you cannot claim that Freemasonry is compartmentalizaed because:

1.) you are not a freemason and have no way of knowing this.
2.) you can find no proof of this, nobody can because its not true
3.) masonry is a brotherhood of MANY different organizations that are "in recognition" of one another.
4.) freemasonry has no central authority

I love how you state that "a few know the real deal", yet you claim to know this yourself. How is that possible? You seem to be very sure of something that you cannot prove.

Many people have made that claim, but have never been able to materialize any kind of evidence to support it. But we have shown MANY times the exact opposite. Freemasonry is a brotherhood that has no central structure and no purpose other than spiritual development.


[edit on 8-5-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I dont doubt most freemasons are great people ect but WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE SAY FREEMASONRY IS SO BAD?

And how did that Gangster reach Grandmaster status which is mighty high is it not?

I bet Freemasonry controls the criminal drug rings.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
I dont doubt most freemasons are great people ect but WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE SAY FREEMASONRY IS SO BAD?

And how did that Gangster reach Grandmaster status which is mighty high is it not?

I bet Freemasonry controls the criminal drug rings.


And I bet you're a 12 year old kid who has no idea of what he is talking about. I'm done with you, Drivel. You're a walking sack of nonsense, incapable of having and intelligent conversation.

Look at the quote I have included in my signature, by Voltaire. It applies to YOU.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
I bet Freemasonry controls the criminal drug rings.


If you have some info for claims like this feel free to post it. Otherwise, stop putting pointless posts like this one just to get a reaction.

M'kay?



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
MY evidence was the fact that the most major criminal in Britian reached grand master status.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
MY evidence was the fact that the most major criminal in Britian reached grand master status.



Um, no! You are making blanket statement to provoke a reaction.


I bet Freemasonry controls the criminal drug rings.


That's evidence? Man, I hope you're not a judge.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
MY evidence was the fact that the most major criminal in Britian reached grand master status.


And what kind of evidence is that? Do you think anyone actually KNEW he was a criminal? Do you think he would have been allowed to continue in Freemasonry is this was known? He wouldn't. My lodge expelled someone because they got a felony for running a mal fraud scam! Felons are not allowed to be masons, because masons swear an oath to uphold the laws of their country. He violated his oath, and was removed from Freemasonry. Plain and simple.

Get over it Drivel, everything you know about masonry is wrong. You've been looking at very unreliable sources of information. Sources that have an agenda AGAINST Freemasonry.

You are one of the worst TROLLS I have ever seen. Stop posting useless nonsense.


[edit on 8-5-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
LOL of course they would of known what he was!

No way could he of hid that for one minute.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
LOL of course they would of known what he was!

No way could he of hid that for one minute.


And so why did they keep allowing him to stay in the fraternity? Felons are not allowed to be masons, plain and simple. Now stop trolling.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
LOL of course they would of known what he was!

No way could he of hid that for one minute.


Again, your logic boggles me.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
I dont doubt most freemasons are great people ect but WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE SAY FREEMASONRY IS SO BAD?

And how did that Gangster reach Grandmaster status which is mighty high is it not?

I bet Freemasonry controls the criminal drug rings.


Wow I have been reading this forum, and I love nearly after every statement that Driver makes he adds some little thing like

" I bet Freemasonry controls the criminal drug rings"

I mean cmon dude this is just sad, he is mostly likely just wanting attention cause no one in their right mind would do something so ignorant.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
I mean cmon dude this is just sad, he is mostly likely just wanting attention cause no one in their right mind would do something so ignorant.


That's why I said he's one of the worst trolls I have ever seen. I am convinced that he's no older than 12 or 13, and is just tyring to piss people off.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by The_Final
I mean cmon dude this is just sad, he is mostly likely just wanting attention cause no one in their right mind would do something so ignorant.


That's why I said he's one of the worst trolls I have ever seen. I am convinced that he's no older than 12 or 13, and is just tyring to piss people off.


Good Call
So basically we have gotten no where on teh Topic of joining the Illuminati? I personally believe that no one belongs to it any more. Maybe a group of kids who have read Angels and Demons and wanna act cool may belong to it, but anything that would have such power on society would not be known to us, also you mostly likely would be asked to join you couldn't just send your Resume to some PO box in the middle of Europe. I am rather intrigued by this Free Masonry stuff, so basically its just like a ferternity?



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
In Freemasonry there are some men who do not live up to the high standards that the Fraternity demands from them and when these men are convicted of breaking the law; they are expelled from all the Masonic orders that they are in. As Freemasons we are expected to uphold the law of the land in which we reside. Freemasonry is not a perfect fraternity and never will be one. No human organization will ever achieve perfection but that should not stop any of them trying to achieve it. The higher the goals you seek the greater the potential rewards. In the case of Freemasonry the rewards are Friendship and spiritual enlightenment.

As a Freemason of some years standing I have found increased friendship and spiritual strength. Freemasonry is a great society and has a long history and illustrious history. As a Freemason I consider myself fortunate to being a part of the Fraternity and have no regrets about becoming a Freemason.

Gerard



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
Good Call
So basically we have gotten no where on teh Topic of joining the Illuminati? I personally believe that no one belongs to it any more. Maybe a group of kids who have read Angels and Demons and wanna act cool may belong to it, but anything that would have such power on society would not be known to us, also you mostly likely would be asked to join you couldn't just send your Resume to some PO box in the middle of Europe. I am rather intrigued by this Free Masonry stuff, so basically its just like a ferternity?


The Illuminati WAS a real society in the mid 1800's. They were not very secret, not very powerful, and they tried messing with the wrong people and got squashed. They do not exist anymore. Something so poweful and so big would leave some kind of evidence.

And Freemasonry IS a fraternity. It's a brotherhood of men who all seek to become better men through brotherhood and charity. Freemasonry uses symbolism and rituals to teach certain moral lessons. Rituals are carried out as kinds of "plays", to teach the candidate being initiated certain moral lessons through experience. It's really a great thing, most men who become Freemasons will avow that it has changed their lives and made them better men.




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join