It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'HORRIBLE' NFL fans Acccuse League of Being ‘Scripted and Rigged’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Lol. Sorry to nitpick. I thought it was funny that was interpreted as "red" to fill out the other team color. It's redish. It bugged me at that moment.

And speaking of red teams.

I am a fan of futility. Of the most mediocre birds. It used to be we could say, "At least we can split with the Seahawks." Worst run franchise. Own stadium taken over by transplanted rivals. AT&T Stadium West. A philosophy of "Let's trade every good defensive player we have ever got and become The League's retirement destination."

Gannon might be fine with healthy pieces that don't get hurt, and if he can get Murray to give a sh*t, but I'm not that hopeful.

And because we beat the freaking Falcons they've fallen off first pick. I thought they were committing to tanking.

I have mostly tuned out on this year. They'll waste their draft picks somehow.

I do think it's rigged. By my team's inept owners.

So I know it's not predicting my red team.
edit on 28-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

With all the new gambling sites, legal gambling in an ever growing amount of states, it was just a matter of time before some players and referees might be tempted to securing a specific outcome. I've been noticing this over the past couple of years.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Lol. Sorry to nitpick. I thought it was funny that was interpreted as "red" to fill out the other team color. It's redish. It bugged me at that moment.

And speaking of red teams.

I am a fan of futility. Of the most mediocre birds. It used to be we could say, "At least we can split with the Seahawks." Worst run franchise. Own stadium taken over by transplanted rivals. AT&T Stadium West. A philosophy of "Let's trade every good defensive player we have ever got and become The League's retirement destination."

Gannon might be fine with healthy pieces that don't get hurt, and if he can get Murray to give a sh*t, but I'm not that hopeful.

And because we beat the freaking Falcons they've fallen off first pick. I thought they were committing to tanking.

I have mostly tuned out on this year. They'll waste their draft picks somehow.

I do think it's rigged. By my team's inept owners.

So I know it's not predicting my red team.

No need to apologize, I enjoy talking about the NFL, had to crow a bit about the Falcons, as there is no doubt if Zach Wilson plays this Sunday he will pass for 400 yards and 2 TDs while Ridder fumbles the ball at the goalline for a 4th time this season and they will fade again from playoff contention

It's ironic when talking about mediocrity another fan's outlook is always leaner.

I'd gladly trade Desmond Ridder and #1 for a disgruntled Kyler Murray. Hell Id seriously consider 2 #1s, Murray is that good,he is exactly what the Falcons need at QB. With Murray alone, the Falcons could make a deep playoff run. Now the Cards add another #1 pick to a plethora of picks in 2024, restocking with top-tier talent all on rookie contracts built for a quick turnaround and a 4-5 year run.

It has been over half a decade since I've had any hope for the Dirty Birds but at least the Cardinals are bottoming out and will get top picks in a deep draft. Whereas the Falcons are like a half-submerged log neither above water nor below. With a chance to gash a hole in a solid team one week and likely to sink and hover on the muddy bottom the next. You guys got 2 first-round picks in the draft, along with 3 more all in the top 81. Imagine MHjr dropping in your lap, Redbirds could easily get 4-5 starters in the draft and get well mighty quick. Give Murray half a team and he can to the playoffs where anything can happen. Falcons though are burning through rookie contracts waiting for the QB and coach to catch up to being in the NFL.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
If we want to take these allegations of NFL fraud seriously, it would seem that all the owners are in on the fix. Just wait their turn getting boo coo bucks while waiting in line for the big pay off of a super bowl.

Well, if this is true, then it should be no wonder that Donald Trump so badly wanted in on the payola. He tried and tried last century and even got in on the ground floor of the new off season USFL. As that league faltered he pushed to have it play at the same time of the NFL hoping at least for a merger so that his team would be accepted into the NFL.

Add to this his pursuit of the Buffalo Bills back in 2014. He lost that bid and later in 2016 claimed in an interview that had his bid been accepted and he had become an NFL owner, he would not have run for POTUS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Serious TDS in this one.

Get some professional help.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: boatguy12

Really? TDS? Professional help? I take it you didn't like my mentioning that Trump wanted so badly to be admitted into NFL ownership. Oh well.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I say Murray is leverage for pieces to go with a QB they take at #2, I say they try their luck on Caleb Williams. Who I think fits Petzing's offense from USC's Kiffin's west coast offense.

Murray is your favorite quarterback or worst enemy when Captain Prima Donna takes over and does something stupid trying to force the play.

So if you want him, I hope we can get some pieces for the rebuild. Which hopefully won't be horribly mismanaged this time.

Have a crapload of linemen you don't want? Watching the lower end of the depth chart get beat down by the rams was painful.

I like their coaches though. Give them pieces that aren't locker room poison (another thing rumored about Kyler) and try again.

This year was over before it started.

But we did give Josh Dobbs a new beginning.

I hope they make the right decisions and get all Kyler is worth in trade.
edit on 28-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Your comment has nothing to add to the topic. It's completely off-topic and irrelevant to the thread. Serious TDS.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So you say. How do you define the thread. Was it about how corrupt the NFL is? From top to bottom? Frauulent refs, cheating players, owners that control the narrative and make big money doing so? Did I miss something here? I addressed all of that in the post. I also pointed out about a well known celebrity who wanted in on all that fraud , who had he become one of those owners would not have decided to run for office. Seems perfectly on point of the thread. If you would like to address how that is not on topic, please explain by other means then just, you know, resorting to simplistic allegations.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkepticGuy23
There is an increasingly popular sports conspiracy theory on various social channels that for the past five years, the teams meeting in the Super Bowl have been picked ahead of time... based on the chosen colors in the upcoming Super Bowl logo.

Looking forward to the next black and gold themed Superbowl logo, perhaps with red, blue, and yellow hypocycloid embellishments.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Thanks, me too.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yes, all of the above.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Unfortunately I think you are right on all.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I wonder if Tom Brady was involved with this one? mAKA underinflated balls.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Also notice in recent years that it's been the teams that represent states that have ongoing issues/unrest and need the morale boost, that end up in the playoffs and the Super bowl? Weird coincidence, right?

Right I have noticed that. NFL as in "National" could be a not for profit extension of uncle Sam. Just like states have "not for profit" state controlled agencies

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I wonder if football in the UK is also like this?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I wonder if football in the UK is also like this?

Arsenal = LA Rams
Aston Villa = Milwaukee Bucks
Bournemoth = Vegas Golden Knights
Crystal Palace = OL Reign (NWSL)
Chelsea = LA Dodgers
Fulham = Jacksonville Jaguars
Liverpool = Boston Red Sox, Pittsburgh Penguins.
Manchester United = Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Also an apathetic Chelsea fan and our dumbass American owners just sacked another coach and haven't realized they can't do Dodgers things and out spend everyone. Truly a mess. I miss the Russian they blackballed for being a puppet governor.

The women are doing fine though, they actually win, so much so, Emma Hayes left to take over The USWNT. Which will hopefully stop doing that protest sh*t moving forward.
edit on 29-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I say Murray is leverage for pieces to go with a QB they take at #2, I say they try their luck on Caleb Williams. Who I think fits Petzing's offense from USC's Kiffin's west coast offense.

Murray is your favorite quarterback or worst enemy when Captain Prima Donna takes over and does something stupid trying to force the play.

So if you want him, I hope we can get some pieces for the rebuild. Which hopefully won't be horribly mismanaged this time.

Have a crapload of linemen you don't want? Watching the lower end of the depth chart get beat down by the rams was painful.

I like their coaches though. Give them pieces that aren't locker room poison (another thing rumored about Kyler) and try again.

This year was over before it started.

But we did give Josh Dobbs a new beginning.

I hope they make the right decisions and get all Kyler is worth in trade.

Yeah, Arizona Is closer to a rebuild the Falcons are in year 3 of the current rebuild, I'm just glad they narrowly missed the DeShaun Watson Experience. Unless Ridder develops Murray is an upgrade and he would likely enjoy the Falcons' skill players as well as an improving OL. I always thought some of Murray's issues was Kingsbury not adjusting well to the NFL from play calling and the locker room.

That said it isn't happening Falcons will likely be drafting a QB, they rarely make those types of deals, not to mention Id bet Murray has a set of teams he would prefer to go to and Atlanta ain't one of them.

Caleb in the right place will rock, but is Arizona the right place with enough veteran pieces? Wouldn't Jayden Daniels's escapability behind that OL be a huge plus?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I canceled everything from the NFL after Washington changed its name. I've spent 10s of thousands on tickets and gear for Washington redskins. With the name change I haven't watched a game since and will never do so again. I'm very content watching college and spending my money there.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

and our dumbass American owners just sacked another coach and haven't realized they can't do Dodgers things and out spend everyone. Truly a mess. I

They seem to ruin everythung they touch. Is it because they cheated or gamed the system to amass wealth so they apply that logic to sports teams?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Try being a Lions fan

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join