It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'HORRIBLE' NFL fans Acccuse League of Being ‘Scripted and Rigged’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I pay $100's of dollars for the NFL Sunday ticket. I have done so since 2014. I am not proud of it but I love football. I have also played the game but not at the professional level. My surgeries include a torn meniscus in my right knee and a Torn Rotator Cuff in my shoulder. You know that you have a serious shoulder issue when you cant wipe your arse. I also despise cheating, steering and fixing any game of sports.

Because of the above I watched many of the early NFL sunday 1:00pm games this week. I also saw the entire play of the subject header in which the Chargers quarterback was hit IMO illegal to the extreme. IMO the referee pure and simple lied about it. Then as any protected "made man" would do they flagged the quarterback for a penalty. Heres one article on that game.

Horrible NFL Fans

Ravens linebacker Roquan Smith pushed Herbert off the field, ending his five-yard scramble about six minutes into the first quarter.

But Stone didn't think the play was over and he rammed into the Chargers quarterback at high speed, causing him to tumble to the field and roll over a few times.

The referees didn't penalize Baltimore's safety for the hit.

Instead, they called an unnecessary roughness penalty on Los Angeles after Herbert's teammate went to defend their quarterback, costing the team 15 yards.

Then lets fast forward to the Bills and Eagles game. Lord knows as to how the Eagles were allowed to hold on umerous plays not to mention pass interference on numerous Bills pass plays. How about that Horse Collar takedown of Josh Allen driving for a touchdown. Then they toss an intentional grounding on him wth a receiver wthin three yards of the ball hitting the turf. How convenient isnt it. He and MaHomes throw those types of passes often.

Heres some of the garbage:

Eagles Bills missed Calls

Bills Eagles Game

IMO the Bills Eagles game was steered and fixed to the extreme. So look at the pass catch and fumble and compare it to the other NFL game. Oh, guess what, now I cant find the other week 12 NFL game pass and catch fumble 4th quarter video as it looks as if it was scrubbed, hidden.

Sure. Are we are all liars, cheats and vagabonds?

Heres another game that I also watched. Yes, that tema also got boned by the referees IMO. Anyone notice these are all offshore articles

SUN NFL Fans Rage

The referees are questionable

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Money mate MONEY .

Sports betting is now Legal in most states in the USA . The NFL is with-out question the most gambled sport in America and now that that Gambling is Legal , The money is massive.

The Mob controlled sports betting for years and years , and now the Government controls it and taxes it .

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Its also cute that the NFL is classified as entertainment. As such its simply legal for the to steer, fix and script the games.

Terrible billionaires along with a terrible administration. So how is it the NFL Commish is a no body from no where?

Hmmm

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've been suspicious of the NFL for years now. Sure, I'm a conspiracy theorist, but ...

Kind of strange how the Patriots sucked for years, but after 9/11 they were really good?

Kind of strange how the Saints were the bottom of their division for as long as I could remember, but after a major hurricane hits New Orleans, they are playoff material?

About the only thing I look for anymore is who the division champs are and how that affects the economies and politics of those regions.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I pay $100's of dollars for the NFL Sunday ticket. I have done so since 2014. I am not proud of it but I love football. I have also played the game but not at the professional level. My surgeries include a torn meniscus in my right knee and a Torn Rotator Cuff in my shoulder. You know that you have a serious shoulder issue when you cant wipe your arse. I also despise cheating, steering and fixing any game of sports.

Because of the above I watched many of the early NFL sunday 1:00pm games this week. I also saw the entire play of the subject header in which the Chargers quarterback was hit IMO illegal to the extreme. IMO the referee pure and simple lied about it. Then as any protected "made man" would do they flagged the quarterback for a penalty. Heres one article on that game.

Horrible NFL Fans

Ravens linebacker Roquan Smith pushed Herbert off the field, ending his five-yard scramble about six minutes into the first quarter.

But Stone didn't think the play was over and he rammed into the Chargers quarterback at high speed, causing him to tumble to the field and roll over a few times.

The referees didn't penalize Baltimore's safety for the hit.

Instead, they called an unnecessary roughness penalty on Los Angeles after Herbert's teammate went to defend their quarterback, costing the team 15 yards.

Then lets fast forward to the Bills and Eagles game. Lord knows as to how the Eagles were allowed to hold on umerous plays not to mention pass interference on numerous Bills pass plays. How about that Horse Collar takedown of Josh Allen driving for a touchdown. Then they toss an intentional grounding on him wth a receiver wthin three yards of the ball hitting the turf. How convenient isnt it. He and MaHomes throw those types of passes often.

Heres some of the garbage:

Eagles Bills missed Calls

Bills Eagles Game

IMO the Bills Eagles game was steered and fixed to the extreme. So look at the pass catch and fumble and compare it to the other NFL game. Oh, guess what, now I cant find the other week 12 NFL game pass and catch fumble 4th quarter video as it looks as if it was scrubbed, hidden.

Sure. Are we are all liars, cheats and vagabonds?

Heres another game that I also watched. Yes, that tema also got boned by the referees IMO. Anyone notice these are all offshore articles

SUN NFL Fans Rage

The referees are questionable

Back in 2008, the NFL posed the argument to the Supreme Court that their League is an Entertainment business, as opposed to competitive sports (albeit with a lot more words.

Do you know who else is considered entertainment and not sports? The WWE.

That should be all anyone needs to know, coupled with the calls (and lack thereof) that everyone sees in every other game.

Also notice in recent years that it's been the teams that represent states that have ongoing issues/unrest and need the morale boost, that end up in the playoffs and the Super bowl? Weird coincidence, right?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There is an increasingly popular sports conspiracy theory on various social channels that for the past five years, the teams meeting in the Super Bowl have been picked ahead of time... based on the chosen colors in the upcoming Super Bowl logo.

As the popular social media account "NFL Memes" points out, the last two Super Bowl logos had colors predominantly matching the teams that ended up playing in the big game. For Super Bowl LVI, the colors were orange (Bengals) and yellow (Rams). As for last year's Super Bowl, the logo had green (Eagles) and red (Chiefs). With that in mind, we should take notice that this year's Super Bowl logo is red and purple.

www.cbssports.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkepticGuy23
There is an increasingly popular sports conspiracy theory on various social channels that for the past five years, the teams meeting in the Super Bowl have been picked ahead of time... based on the chosen colors in the upcoming Super Bowl logo.

You heard it here first, folks.

49ers and Ravens this year. Let's do it, I'll bet 47 cents on the Eagles.
edit on 28-11-2023 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As soon as sports gambling took off I think the NFL rigged the system so those in the right group could make some extra scratch.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSkepticGuy23

Red? People are colorblind.

Probably just picking the colors based on the cities. Purple and a shade of magenta (amaranth) is very Las Vegas, as Sunset colors for LA.

That's funny though. And I guess "Red" it is.

As an apathetic Cardinals fan, it's obvious. Josh Dobbs is going to take the Vikings to the super bowl to face The Chiefs.

That of The Ravens will face The 49ers.

Those are the only plausible red(ish)/purple match ups.
edit on 28-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

www.cnet.com...

I've seen a couple different iterations of magnetic glove/football combo. So yes. Rigging it would be pretty easy.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If we want to take these allegations of NFL fraud seriously, it would seem that all the owners are in on the fix. Just wait their turn getting boo coo bucks while waiting in line for the big pay off of a super bowl.

Well, if this is true, then it should be no wonder that Donald Trump so badly wanted in on the payola. He tried and tried last century and even got in on the ground floor of the new off season USFL. As that league faltered he pushed to have it play at the same time of the NFL hoping at least for a merger so that his team would be accepted into the NFL.

Add to this his pursuit of the Buffalo Bills back in 2014. He lost that bid and later in 2016 claimed in an interview that had his bid been accepted and he had become an NFL owner, he would not have run for POTUS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: TheSkepticGuy23

Red? People are colorblind.

Probably just picking the colors based on the cities. Purple and a shade of magenta (amaranth) is very Las Vegas, as Sunset colors for LA.

That's funny though. And I guess "Red" it is.

As an apathetic Cardinals fan, it's obvious. Josh Dobbs is going to take the Vikings to the super bowl to face The Chiefs.

That of The Ravens will face The 49ers.

Those are the only plausible red(ish)/purple match ups.

Looks orange and purple, the only purple NFC team is the Vikings and the only orange team is the Buccaneers. Which defaults to the Baltimore purple Ravens and without and fuchsia,orange or pink NFC team the highest team close

is...

The red and black Atlanta Falcons are now atop the NFC South and are poised to shock the world and will beat the Ravens in the battle of the birds.

To fit in with the theme of the thread, how does mediocre at best Atlanta win the Super Bowl? Payback for 2016 and laying down a 28-3 lead making gamblers millions because all of the money was on the Patriots

*** Disclaimer perfectly aware the Lamar Jackson and Roquan Smith led Ravens would smoke the Falcons if the Dirty Birds should perform a miracle and make it to the Super Bowl***

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I don't want to get into an arty color palette debate, but I'm like 98% sure it's Amaranth (which is considered a shade of Magenta)

So I guess it's a "red team".

For purple, all there is are the Vikings and Ravens.

For Red there are 49ers, Chiefs, Falcons, Bucs.

And the most mediocre team to ever make the playoffs was the 2010 Seattle Seahawks, so the Falcons have to win the division at 7-10 to take Seattle's crown.
edit on 28-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I watched the none calls and pass interferences going on, last Saturday, I watch the bills play also, the las Vegas mafia has gotten hold of the NFL and is making a joke of the game.

Their money runs deep.

Is not worth to watch football anymore.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Its also cute that the NFL is classified as entertainment. As such its simply legal for the to steer, fix and script the games.

Terrible billionaires along with a terrible administration. So how is it the NFL Commish is a no body from no where?

Hmmm

Not unlike Boxing , Sumo Wrestling and now UFC Fighting I'm sure .

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: putnam6

I don't want to get into an arty color palette debate, but I'm like 98% sure it's Amaranth (which is considered a shade of Magenta)

So I guess it's a "red team".

For purple, all there is are the Vikings and Ravens.

For Red there are 49ers, Chiefs, Falcons, Bucs.

And the most mediocre team to ever make the playoffs was the 2010 Seattle Seahawks, so the Falcons have to win the division at 7-10 to take Seattle's crown.

I always enjoy your debates though, I always learn something, and it's much less toxic than other topics

LOL but fully aware it wasn't really red also fully aware no NFL teams rock magenta, fuchsia, or Amaranth in their color schemes, as for warmth on color palettes doesn't the scale from orange and bleed finally into the red family?

It is also this attention to color detail that separates men from women and makes most sane people scream behind others in the Behr section of Home Depot as somebody takes 45 minutes to grab 50 swatches to pick a color they are going to paint their kid's room.

If it is mediocrity the Falcons are just about the most mediocre franchise in history

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The logo thing is weird.

The Refs are human and as we all know.

One well placed flag can cost you the game.

I have officiated many games (not NFL).

You got a close game. The sideline is all over you.

Calling you names all game.

I know it’s human to want to shut their mouth up.

It’s hard sometimes to be neutral...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I agree 100%.

It's all about the gambling $.

I guarantee u if OP goes back and compares betting numbers to when those weird calls by refs occurred he will find that they impacted scoring. Either leading to the score over a number or kept the score under a number.

I quit betting on sports after putting money down on a Raiders game a few years ago and watched the refs make 3 outrageous calls in a row to forced raiders to punt when they where about to kick a FG that would have covered the spread, hit the over and gave raiders the outright win. I cant remever the exact calls anymore but they were ridiculous enough for derek carr was bitching at an Official real hard. It was disgustingly obvious what they were doing. I was so pissed cause I was gonna hit both of those numbers that would have won a 5 pick parlay. For a couple grand....

Now I watch for this in all major sports. Basketball is notorious for the random "meaningless" foul call at certain times in the game are actually very important to skew scores toward or away from betting numbers. Always check betting numbers before u watch a game and ull see when they start to get to a number weird things start to occur.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If you're a sports gambler....

www.covers.com...

Imagine, corruption in sports...shameful!

If I'm going to lose money, i'd rather do it at the holdem table; at least I know the person taking my money.

eta....like most TV entertainment; the NFL is just another program to hang advertising on.

edit on 28-11-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Money mate MONEY .

Sports betting is now Legal in most states in the USA . The NFL is with-out question the most gambled sport in America and now that that Gambling is Legal , The money is massive.

The Mob controlled sports betting for years and years , and now the Government controls it and taxes it .

Right. And all you have to do is look at how long "televised" football games are now lasting, to see how little the NFL thinks of the fans/viewers.

NFL executives are getting close to seeing their fans/viewers as being as STUPID, as NBA executives see their fans/viewers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join