It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Leaders Admit They Hope For Permanent War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: VermiIion
a reply to: quintessentone

From your own source the Hamas leader says…

“ There are false Israeli narratives about civilian deaths. According to the testimony of the Israelis who lived through the events, our freedom-fighters did not kill them. Rather, some video clips prove that the fighters cared for Israeli children.”

He should have just said the children looked like they were cold so they put them in the oven.

These animals can’t be negotiated with.
They’re pure evil.

Him and his cronies days are numbered and there’s no stopping what will soon happen to them.

They are both guilty of war crimes and Israel bombing civilians which many equate to genocide also cannot be negotiated with, now can they?

Nothing’s fair in love and war. If your family came into my house and raped my wife and children then killed them, beheaded and burnt my baby alive, I promise you on a stack of bibles to the moon that I would destroy your family in the most unimaginable way you could possibly think of. So, as far as Israel committing war crimes… I DONT CARE if they are. Reap what you sow, an eye for a eye.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeonKnights

“ There are false Israeli narratives about civilian deaths. According to the testimony of the Israelis who lived through the events, our freedom-fighters did not kill them. Rather, some video clips prove that the fighters cared for Israeli children.”

He should have just said the children looked like they were cold so they put them in the oven.

They’re pure evil.

Him and his cronies days are numbered and there’s no stopping what will soon happen to them.

They are both guilty of war crimes and Israel bombing civilians which many equate to genocide also cannot be negotiated with, now can they?

Nothing’s fair in love and war. If your family came into my house and raped my wife and children then killed them, beheaded and burnt my baby alive, I promise you on a stack of bibles to the moon that I would destroy your family in the most unimaginable way you could possibly think of. So, as far as Israel committing war crimes… I DONT CARE if they are. Reap what you sow, an eye for a eye.

On the other side, if an army came onto where you were living with your family and took up an occupation thereby making your living area an open air prison then committed harassment and violence against you, your family and others what would you do?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

They’re pure evil.

On the other side, if an army came onto where you were living with your family and took up an occupation thereby making your living area an open air prison then committed harassment and violence against you, your family and others what would you do?

It must be nice to only detail history back to the point where it fits your narrative.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They’re pure evil.

It must be nice to only detail history back to the point where it fits your narrative.

It's not my narrative, it's actual true history and both sides are culpable. I am only putting forth the reality from both sides because I am trying to understand the roots of this never-ending conflict unlike you obviously because you and others here don't want to veer off your narrative, so it appears.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

They’re pure evil.

It's not my narrative, it's actual true history and both sides are culpable. I am only putting forth the reality from both sides because I am trying to understand the roots of this never-ending conflict unlike you obviously because you and others here don't want to veer off your narrative, so it appears.

Try reading about how Turkey lost the region to Britian and France and how they gave it to the Jews.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

They’re pure evil.

Try reading about how Turkey lost the region to Britian and France and how they gave it to the Jews.[/quote

One FU at a time.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

They’re pure evil.

It is your narrative, you believe and parrot anything the msm tells you to. You’ve done this since the day you got here. Your post history has the receipts

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

They’re pure evil.

It is your narrative, you believe and parrot anything the msm tells you to. You’ve done this since the day you got here. Your post history has the receipts

My narrative is to put forth both sides of the reporting to learn what exactly the other side actually said. If you compare the sources the bias is obvious.

My post history stands as usually calling out unverified information that is peddled here without proper research.
edit on q000000341130America/Chicago5858America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Mitch McConnell wants our military to give Iran a serious bloody nose..

He is on his way out and wants to see a big war before he goes.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Isn't this also a permanent never-ending war?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

They’re pure evil.

My narrative is to put forth both sides of the reporting to learn what exactly the other side actually said.

Mmmkay, but you don’t, your narratives ALWAYS have bias.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A most tragic aspect is how US media knew this attack on Israel was coming, but did not warn any officials.

Instead, CNN and others were embedded with HAMAS, taking photos and videos of the carnage, as it happened.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Since 30 Americans were killed on that October 7th day, our Congress needs to haul in the news directors of those media outlets ASAP!

edit on 9112023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

They’re pure evil.

My narrative is to put forth both sides of the reporting to learn what exactly the other side actually said.

Mmmkay, but you don’t, your narratives ALWAYS have bias.

That's not true, but keep peddling it because that's all you know.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

A most tragic aspect is how US media knew this attack on Israel was coming, but did not warn any officials.

Instead, CNN and others were embedded with HAMAS, taking photos and videos of the carnage, as it happened.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Since 30 Americans were killed on that October 7th day, our Congress needs to haul in the news directors of those media outlets ASAP!

I mean really, people here think this Oct 7 attack came out of nowhere when warnings were happening well before, but were ignored.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

US and Intel agencies knew it was coming for weeks. Satellites and other reconnaissance knew of the training that was occurring.

If the Mossad and CIAspokesman says they had no clue, then we need to sharply reduced the funding of our intelligence agencies, because they are useless.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

US and Intel agencies knew it was coming for weeks. Satellites and other reconnaissance knew of the training that was occurring.

If the Mossad and CIAspokesman says they had no clue, then we need to sharply reduced the funding of our intelligence agencies, because they are useless.

Maybe these types of uprisings are a great excuse for fulfilling their agendae.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The reason why Gaza became an open air prison is because of the constant terrorism originating from it. It was basically a tumor on the A** of Israel and was eventually walled off because of the constant attacks by the various Palestinian factions there. Hamas among others were responsible for the "open air prison".

edit on 11/10/2023 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

They’re pure evil.

And nobody will answer to the opposite scenario why? because we all know that everybody would fight back against occupation.

The detailed history I post here is the actual reality of what has been going on between these two factions since forever and the political interests of other countries with agendae. Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hamas uses Palestinians , sacrifys them ,even wanting to have a lot deaths . Hamas has build massive tunnel networks...for hamas with big money, but wont build bomb shelters to common people in Gaza .

Palestinian Civilian Deaths Are at the Heart of Hamas’s Strategy
edit on 10-11-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Hamas uses Palestinians , sacrifys them ,even wanting to have a lot deaths . Hamas has build massive tunnel networks...for hamas with big money, but wont build bomb shelters to common people in Gaza .

Palestinian Civilian Deaths Are at the Heart of Hamas’s Strategy

Nobody here is disagreeing with Hamas' brutality and lack of concern for the Palestinian people, but you left out Israel's brutality and lack of concern for the same people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join