It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Leaders Admit They Hope For Permanent War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
First Hamas stated that they intend to repeat the October 7th terrorist attacks again and again until Israel is destroyed. Now Hamas admits they don't want peace, but only want a 'permanent war'. A 'cease fire' for these people is nothing more than an opportunity for them to reload. They have stated it, there can be no peace. Anyone calling for a cease fire just isn't paying attention. There can be no negotiations and no interventions and no pressure put on them. In fact, Hamas is getting ENCOURAGEMENT from Muslim countries and is getting arms and support from them.

There was a cease fire in place - October 6th. It was broken by Hamas on October 7th. The only way to achieve peace is to destroy Hamas, they have said so with their 'hope for permanent war' statement. And the only way to destroy Hamas is to destroy the regime of Iran. I don't see that happening any time soon. So ... permanent war it is. Hamas gets what it wants.

Hamas Leaders Admit They Hope For Permanent War

Hamas leaders have made the disturbing admission that they hope their surprise Oct. 7 attack will lead to a “permanent” war against Israel on all fronts — and conceded that they had no plans to govern Gaza.

The terrorist group’s top brass defended their shocking onslaught in a series of interviews with the New York Times, with some members saying the extreme violence and bloodshed that claimed at least 1,400 Israeli lives was necessary for advancing their fight against the Jewish state.

The deadly incursion was necessary to “change the entire equation and not just have a clash,” Khalil al-Hayya, a member of Hamas’ highest leadership body, told the paper from Qatar in an interview published Wednesday.

“We succeeded in putting the Palestinian issue back on the table, and now no one in the region is experiencing calm.”

Ay-Hayya and other Hamas members interviewed seemingly dismissed the idea that they will govern Gaza, and instead expressed hope for a “permanent” war on all fronts.

Hamas Vows to Repeat October 7 Attacks and Bring About the 'Annihilation' of Israel

A Hamas leader has issued a chilling warning that the terror group's October 7 massacre will happen 'again and again' until Israel is 'annihilated' - vowing that the terrorists will pay any price to achieve their aims.

Ghazi Hamad, deputy foreign minister for Hamas, cynically told a broadcaster that the terrorists 'did not want to harm civilians' during their bloody rampage through southern Israel, which saw more than 1,400 Israelis murdered in cold blood.

He said the terror group had only done so due to 'complications on the ground' - a grim throwaway reference to the Nova festival massacre which saw scores of innocent young people gunned down, mutilated and kidnapped.

His belligerent speech saw him vow to launch repeat attacks - telling a broadcaster that 'on October 7, October 10, October 1,000,000 - everything we do is justified'.

He dismissed the heartbreaking number of people killed in the Israel-Hamas war - the deadliest and most destructive of the five wars fought by the two sides since 2007 - as a 'necessary price in blood'.

In some of his latest comments, Mr Hamad claimed that 'everything [Hamas] do is justifiable', declaring that 'we are the victims' as he vowed to remove Israel from what he claimed is Palestinian land.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I just read about the letter that the rappers and actors have drafted, calling for a cease-fire.
There seems to be an endless parade of these useful idiots. The academics and celebrities demanding a "cease-fire" are clueless beyond belief. Wow, Jennifer Lopez posted on social media that the U.S. needs to coerce Israel into "stopping the war". That will bring about peace. The brain-rotting stupidity of these people never ceases to amaze.

The civilized peoples of The Middle East and The West have a moral duty to destroy the barbarians.

Israel expelled its own population from Gaza in 2005 so that Palestinian Arabs could begin building their own state. They instead chose Hamas. The enemies of Israel aren’t in favor of a Palestinian state. They aren’t in favor of anything positive, but only of a negative: the denial of life, especially of Jewish life. The goal is genocide. The method is mass murder of the type Jews haven’t experienced since the Holocaust.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The Israel news outlets picked up on it. They aren't really adding anything new except a reminder that Hamas promised never to stop attacking Israel until it was destroyed.

Israel Today

Hamas has no interest in governing Gaza but wants a never-ending war with Israel, members of the terrorist group told The New York Times in a feature piece published on Wednesday.

According to the Hamas leaders, that was one of the primary goals of their Oct. 7 invasion of the northwestern Negev, in which thousands of armed terrorists massacred 1,400 people, mostly civilians, wounded over 5,000 others and took back to Gaza more than 200 hostages.

“I hope that the state of war with Israel will become permanent on all the borders, and that the Arab world will stand with us,” Taher el-Nounou, a Hamas media adviser, told the US-based newspaper.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Jennifer Lopez posted on social media that the U.S. needs to coerce Israel into "stopping the war". That will bring about peace.

Don't these idiots know how to read. Israel isn't the one driving this war. Hamas is. HAMAS promised never to stop until Israel is destroyed. HAMAS gave Israel no choice but to defend itself. A cease fire won't bring peace. It only brings a chance for Hamas to reload and attack again.

Useless idiot Hamas apologists.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is going to be exciting, for sure. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Question, how can you have a permanent war if you annihilate Israel? Wouldn't annihilation mean there's no Israel left to war with?

How they gonna do that? You can't have your Israeli cities and bomb them too.....

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So Hamas just basically doesnt care about the Palestinian people or peace at all.

Just using Gaza as a warfront. No wonder so many tunnels, and leaving the citizens above to shield them.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This permanent war in the Middle East is so George W.

Wait...

Who was in charge of Israel when W. was in office?

Hmm...

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Question, how can you have a permanent war if you annihilate Israel? Wouldn't annihilation mean there's no Israel left to war with?.

Then you move on to have war with Israeli's allies ... like the USA with a wide open border.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Unfortunately I could see it, with them going after us and England, with a few others, after the ww2..... "fun" that was had.

I don't think they can dig long enough tunnels out of Gaza to reach anyone though, so we have that going for us.

To hide and sneak their way all the way to our southern border to cross? I don't know if they would have the strategy, patience, or intelligence for that. Even if they did, they'd just end up hitting our overpopulated areas that are generally lit up like dumpster fires once or twice a year currently, and we wouldn't even know the difference.
edit on 8-11-2023 by dothedew because: I did more things

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ooh we’re flying tonight. Keep the propaganda rolling eh? Hamas want endless war so just kill all the Palestinians you can because, you know, Hamas want endless war. Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
. Keep the propaganda rolling eh?

It's not propaganda. It's exactly what Hamas said they want.
The quote and the people who made the quote are provided.

Hamas want endless war so just kill all the Palestinians you can because, you know, Hamas want endless war.

That's absurd. If Israel was killing all the Palestinians it could, then it would be using different firepower and it wouldn't be warning them to get out. And all the Palestinians would be dead by now because Israel has the firepower to do just that.

Hamas wants endless war, they said so. Hamas says they are going to keep hitting Israel until it's destroyed, no matter what. So, genius ... what's your solution, eh? Just stop going after Hamas because Hamas is using Palestinians as human shields? That would leave Israel wide open to endless attacks, Hamas has said so. A 'cease fire' is nothing more to them than a chance to reload.

Why should Israel care more about Palestinians who have called for the destruction of Israel, than care about their own Israel people? Pfffft.

You offer nothing.
Just extreme loaded language to fit your narrative.

edit on 11/8/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ooh we’re flying tonight. Keep the propaganda rolling eh? Hamas want endless war so just kill all the Palestinians you can because, you know, Hamas want endless war. Give me a break.

All propaganda for what end goal? To justify genocide.

This is all I can find from the other side of the fence on what Khalil al-Hayya really wants.

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Is the hamas leader a palestinian?

Or am I being redundant?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Nope. Not propaganda.
The actual quotes and who gave them are given.
They are well sourced.
Your continued attempts to excuse Hamas fail.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well, good to know Hamas embraces "The Great Wheel of Satanism" (destruction/creation/adversity natural order concept)

The deadly incursion was necessary to “change the entire equation and not just have a clash,” Khalil al-Hayya, a member of Hamas’ highest leadership body, told the paper from Qatar in an interview published Wednesday.

“We succeeded in putting the Palestinian issue back on the table, and now no one in the region is experiencing calm.”

So using deadly adversity and manipulative rhetoric to force change through madness and destabilization? I knew Islam's Al Salaam was a wacky version of peace, but I didn't think they were so chaos-minded. That's a lot of mental backflips to line that quote up with a white-light practice.

Yes they want... Total War.

So here's their minimalist quasi-nazi theme song.

edit on 8-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Nope. Not propaganda.
The actual quotes and who gave them are given.
They are well sourced.
Your continued attempts to excuse Hamas fail.

You are falling for the news media propaganda which is on both sides.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This is all I can find from the other side of the fence on what Khalil al-Hayya really wants.

Its in The New York Times, lol if that isnt " the other side" I dont know what is. Keep defending terrorists though

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SituationNAFU

Its in The New York Times, lol if that isnt " the other side" I dont know what is. Keep defending terrorists though

The New York Post is biased as are almost every other MSM news media and we all know it.

Just pay attention to the choice of descriptive words they use.

www.allsides.com...#:~:text=The%20New%20York%20Post%20was,9%2C%20with%200%20representing%20Center.
edit on q000000331130America/Chicago5454America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
US attacking Iran-backed sites in Syria right now.

Breaking news.

Looks like Biden got his new forever war!

(apologies to Joe Haldeman)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The New York Post is biased ....

The New York Post is quoting the interview from the New York Times, which is left wing. They take exact quotes from the terrorists themselves from an interview given by the terrorists. Permanent war is what Hamas wants and they promised to hit Israel again and again until it's destroyed.

Not sure why it's so important to you that the terrorists didn't say this, not sure why you keep making excuses for them either. They said they want war and they are proud of it. That's just the reality of it. They are terrorists. They aren't in the business of giving hugs and kissing babies ya' know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join