It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Untold Story of Malaysian Flight MH370

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I probably would have beilived it at the time, but after claims of debris found I dont see it as likely.

as for Pan am flight 914, I had never heard of it before, is there an ats thread on it, cos wiki just calls it a hoax.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You really don’t need that much detail though. Color can give interesting detail, but black/white does too. Testing needs that level of detail, but even post Battle analysis doesn’t. And with new sensors, we aren’t relying solely on FLIR anymore to get crazy levels of detail.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on Mon Nov 6 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I get that, if somone was to leak it from a dedicated FLIR analysis program it would be easy to add colors before the export...

Why I miss the point of how black/white onboard FLIR camera resolution is relevant?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

One piece of debris was found that came from a 777 yet was conveniently missing the serial plate that could conclusively say it was flight MH370.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   

There has been various pieces of that plane washed up in various places with id marks identifying it came fron MH370....

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain

Despite this being the forum, never did I suggest aliens.

It is much more likely it was some sort of government test, or planned experiment. This explains why a drone and NRO satellites were observing it.

I have no idea what happened. Now that it appears these videos were indeed legitimate from a spy satellite and leaked, as well as the drone footage it makes this missing case much more interesting.

Also the families of those on board have gone silent...which I find odd.

Regardless, this is a bizarre case that deserves a closer look.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda95

I thought that was proven to just be a tall tale ..folklore, but who knows maybe that also deserves a closer look.

I do know of a small commuter plane off of Florida that was reported to 'jump' a few hour in time, if I recall correctly it disappeared from radar then reappeared a few hours later. I will try to find more information on it.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBiker

No debris field...yet a year to 2 years later a handful of debris found in South Africa and Madagascar 8s hardly conclusive.

I just find it hard to believe that bo debris field, no oil slick was found...that is what is most bizarre.

Even if the images in my OP are NOT MH370, they are leaked images from a spy satellite...even if the end us some sort of CGI magic. That in itself is bizarre.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda95

This happened before. an airliner called Pan am flight 914 disappeared in 1955 and reappeared 37 years later

The Pan Am 914 hoax

By the way, the plane in that video appears to be a Boeing Stratocruiser. Flight 914 was a Douglas DC-4.

Come on: this is Above Top Secret. Don’t post incompetently faked nonsense like this. Give us quality.

edit on 7/11/23 by Astyanax because:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Next you will be telling me that the mining exploration company Fugro wernt looking for a missing plane but rare earth deposits that being in international waters, they dont have as much "red tape" like you dont need to overthrow a nation to reap the sweet sweet candy.

But dont ask me Im paranoid.

www.fugro.com...
edit on 7-11-2023 by BeTheGoddess2 because: edited for link

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Hijacked and ditched at sea somewhere near the Island of Diego Garcia. Eyewitnesses saw it flying over the Maldives heading west/ southwest at a low altitude. Was there someone on the plane they wanted dead or abducted? Then the massive cover up and wild goose chase thousands of miles to the east where they would never find it.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What images are supposed to be from a satellite? I don't see any images that appear to be taken from above.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
One thing that stuck out with the MH370 case, there where about 12 people on board who all held shares in a new microprocessing technology. With them gone, the patent fell into some Rothchild held hands.

Since this event, there has been some changes in corporate policy to not have all eggs in one basket when travelling around.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

What i always thought was suspicious... the TV programs about Survivors & Naked Survivor shows popping up in the immediate aftermath of 'lost' flights like this Malaysian flight....

i recall the Boeing 777 parked on tarmac at Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix, i worked at Allied Signal back in early 90's...those were huge engines

then in '97 the phoenix lights sprang up on us

edit on 7-11-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

They held the patent, because it had to be done through actual people, but the company they worked for already owned the patent. In most cases, if you work for a company, and develop a patent, the patent is put in your name, but the company retains ownership of said patent. As it was in this case.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It couldn't be from a satellite. The satellite in question that supposedly shot the video is a SIGINT satellite that doesn't carry optical capabilities.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have used FLIR equipment in the Navy P3-c. It certainly uses colors to correspond to very subtle temperature differentials and can be mapped according to what kind of information is required. White and black hot are always available for tracking things that have a huge temperature differential from what is seen in the background. That is a lot different than subtle temperature differentials in the observation of surface water after a vehicle has passed through it. The granularity of the color mapping is changed depending upon what you are looking at.

I can see why a UAV may not need such precise data, the data is available if needed however but probably rarely displayed.

edit on 7-11-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The MQ-1C and Predator family generally only use white and black hot. The P-3 system, as you said, has need for gradual temperature search, so uses color. A UAV like the Grey Eagle doesn't need that kind of precision. Something like the Triton would, since it does a similar search function as the P-3, but the Grey Eagle not so much.
edit on -21600amp1020230758 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join