It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Untold Story of Malaysian Flight MH370

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This 'podcast' got my attention. It gives insight to the video that some claimed was Flight MH370 being teleported. I had originally wrote it off as a hoax/CGI just because it seemed so outrageous, however after further information was provided like the video was originally posted in 2014, not long after the airliner apparently disappeared.

Ashton Forbes did a deep analysis that seems to suggest the visible/near visible images are coming from a spy satellite, while the infrared is coming from a drone.

Simply put the mysterious 'teleporting' airliner videos are not fabricated.

Analysis and links to the original videos:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
More information from Ashton's Twitter/X:

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Whenever something new, like CGI gets rolled out for the general public I keep in mind that the MIC has been working on it for 20-40 years already and perfected it far beyond what they allow the public to have.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

IDK if these videos are real or not but "Ashton Forbes" is a legit grifter crazy person. I have been intimately involved with this whole MH370 since these videos came back to public attention, and talked at length with Ashton.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

So basically you did not even listen to the podcast, the information provided, or any of that and are trying to build a consensus cracking case for 'obviously CGI'

To make CGI this good it would take months. This video was received days after the Flight MH370 went missing.

Furthermore the 'hoaxer' would have to know super Top Secret stuff about US Spy Satellites capabilities as well the MQ-1C Gray Eagle drone.

If i recall correctly, Yankee Fire is/was the acronym for those with NRO security clearance. (Yankee white is for the White House, President access)

I suggest you look at the information provided before coming to.the conclusion that it is CGI.

AS I said I originally wrote this off as a weak CGI hoax, however after reviewing the information I am not sure.

Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe2

The 2nd YT clip on my OP was from a different source with more information.

Given how the original poster 'regicideanon' had all their videos scrubbed, not even recoverable with archives, waybackmachine, ect.. it appears that there was considerable effort to 'vanish' the source of these videos.

I am kicking myself for not paying attention 10 years ago to these kind of things.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I am leaning towards these videos being the real thing, for a lot of the reasons you have already named here. However, Ashton is NOT the guy to spread the message to the masses.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I suggest you look at the information provided before coming to.the conclusion that it is CGI.

I have drawn NO conclusions, other than this video could easily have been created with Black Ops CGI tech long before anyone even was aware of its capabilities.

There are just as many fake videos as real ones-possibly more.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This happened before. an airliner called Pan am flight 914 disappeared in 1955 and reappeared 37 years later

Flying saucers are not only aircrafts but also time machines. The Malaysian airliner will suddenly appear again the future. when that happens the passengers would experience no difference in time when they finally arrive in the future.

But I wonder, why was it so important to send this plane in the future. Could the aliens have saved the people in the plane for a potential future apocalypse. Will the passengers arrive in post-apocalyptic world after nuclear war has taken place?.... hmm imagine that.

edit on 6-11-2023 by RedPanda95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing this to ATS, I think he makes some very compelling points.
And I learned a new word: ontological shock

Here's the link to the cut scene due to youtube policy..

x(twiter) cut scene

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It still begs the questions adressed in the video...

Obviously it's not possible with what is accessible to the public so who did it and for what purpose.

If this is military grade cgi what are they trying to hide?

Or are you just trying to cope with the ontological shock?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Cool thread, listening now. I've always believed the flight was taken by ET, so this is pretty cool. The orbs part is very interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, and it still applies.

a reply to: Zonified

First, that’s not a UAV FLIR camera. FLIR images are either white hot or black hot, not blue and green like that.

Second, SIGINT is SIGnals INTelligence, not optical. SIGINT systems listen for communications, radar, and other electronic signals that they can intercept and analyze. They don’t use optical systems for that. It does have an SBIRS camera, but that’s not going to show video that’s going to make it into the wild.

Third, the MQ-1C has its own SIGINT system, and isn’t going to have an entire satellite launched for it. Especially since it may be phased out in the near future.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
To make CGI this good it would take months.

Why do you say that?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Apparently that's what people say working on cgi in the film industry...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That makes sense in order to keep the data as low as possible.
But wouldn't it take much more than a click to render it into colors once loaded into a dedicated program?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It would require a dedicated program to change it, because the system on the camera itself is white or black, so you’d need a program capable of analyzing the image, determining what colors need to be where, and then rendering the image. I really don’t see a need for something like that though. The white and black works really well.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Wouldn't colors make it easier to spot subtle differences?
I get why on the battlefield black/white is enough information to assess the situation quickly, but if you're analyzing footage in the aftermath it might be of help having colors.

Pretty sure the army has their dedicated programs that render those black/white FLIR into color with one click. I really dont see why they wouldn't...

If this is a genuine leak it seems like somone wanted to make sure, everybody understood that this is a cold phenomenon.
edit on 6-11-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedPanda95
This happened before. an airliner called Pan am flight 914 disappeared in 1955 and reappeared 37 years later

Flying saucers are not only aircrafts but also time machines. The Malaysian airliner will suddenly appear again the future. when that happens the passengers would experience no difference in time when they finally arrive in the future.

But I wonder, why was it so important to send this plane in the future. Could the aliens have saved the people in the plane for a potential future apocalypse. Will the passengers arrive in post-apocalyptic world after nuclear war has taken place?.... hmm imagine that.

Very interesting video. Was totally captivated until they mentioned it was a fake story put out by some tabloid, totally made up.

As far as MH370, parts of the plane have been found in Madagascar. It didn't go through a portal. It crashed somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean and everyone perished. I think there are a lot of conspiracy theories about it because no bodies have been found, and probably never will.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: jrod
To make CGI this good it would take months.

Why do you say that?

Hmm... How Long would it take an AI Program to Fabricate ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join