It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very important happened and nobody seemed to notice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
a reply to: tanstaafl

Which is why I think Biden could start the war and lose the election only for Trump to take the reigns. Plausible deniability for his base to choke on while they both cheer on the war and still believe that Trump isn't a warmonger, "He wasn't the one who started it! But we can't just leave in the middle of a war, that makes us look weak!"

The timing is lining up to where that's a real possibility. If Biden starts the war and Trump wins the election then Trump will be absolved of any responsibility in the eyes of his supporters all while sending troops to fight the war. The same sort of thing happened during COVID, it came at the tail end of Trump's term so that the disastrous response was mostly put on the shoulders of Biden.

Trump and his handlers' are definitely paying 4D chess just not on who you seem to think.

A conspiracy of rich corporate interests, and our leaders, pretending to be at odds while actually being in cahoots to make money off of poor people?

Careful, that almost sounds like something worthy of the spirit of ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been fooled. Those in power know exactly how to manipulate people psychologically, they've had decades of tax dollars to research psychological warfare and to perfect their craft.

The usual suspects on these boards will never see it for what it is, they've sunk way too much time and energy into defending the ideology they hold, no way they'd ever admit to being fooled.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on Thu Nov 2 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Which is why I think Biden could start the war and lose the election only for Trump to take the reigns. Plausible deniability for his base to choke on while they both cheer on the war and still believe that Trump isn't a warmonger,

You have ZERO, I repeat, ZERO evidence to support the claim that Trump is a warmonger, but you have a whole lot of evidence that he isn't.

So, you're TDS is still dripping all over your face.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
a reply to: Coelacanth55

What if there are different factions of HAMAS, and one of them believes in Sharia and Jihad, and is anti-semitic and is taking over Palestine by force, and the other faction just wants the war to end and a more equal footing for Palestinians?

Then it is on them to separate themselves from the terrorists. End of line.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

What evidence do you have that Biden is a warmonger? What new wars has he started since coming into office? He didn't start the Ukraine-Russia war, that was all Russia.

What happens if my theory comes true? What will the excuse be then? It's plausible and in my opinion very likely. The timing is lining up to where it could happen.
edit on 3-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What evidence do you have that Biden is a warmonger? What new wars has he started since coming into office? He didn't start the Ukraine-Russia war, that was all Russia.

What happens if my theory comes true? What will the excuse be then? It's plausible and in my opinion very likely. The timing is lining up to where it could happen.

lmao what bull#

oversight.house.gov...

The bidens were wheeling and dealing in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Romania for years before uncle joe stole his office, and suddenly the Russian-Ukraine war blows up when he takes office? It's no coincidence.

April 15, 2014

Ukraine
Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, appoints Biden business associate to their board of directors.

When did the Russian-Ukraine war start? 2 months earlier. What a coincidence.

February 14, 2014

Russia
Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina – the wealthiest woman in Russia and then married to the former mayor of Moscow—wired the Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account $3.5 million. Rosemont Seneca Thornton’s beneficiary was Rosemont Seneca Partners, of which Hunter Biden was the chairman.

^ what was that about?
edit on 3-11-2023 by MalOscp because: MalO

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MalOscp

Trump boosted the military budget by over $100 billion a few years ago, the entire purpose of our military is to fight wars. What do you think he was looking forward to when he increased the budget, huh?

He was president while we had troops in Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and Yemen. He bombed Syria in 2018 which could have led to war, he ordered over 200 drone strikes within his first 2 years in office, more than Obama's full 8 years.

You're cherry picking what you want and don't want to pay attention to. Trump is absolutely a warmonger, wait until he's elected again next year and see where our military ends up. Your whole schtick about Trump being peaceful will be replaced with you beating your chest as you support whatever war he'll be commanding, most likely in Israel.

Just because he didn't start any new wars doesn't mean jack # when you look at his track record. That military budget increase is most likely in preparation for whatever war(s) he starts or takes the reigns of after winning the election.

I'm calling it now, Trump will win and your bloviating about election fraud and no new wars will be a distant money.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
1948..... zionists are racist psychopaths... degenerates... medieval minded steel boot wearing pieces of #.

Jews are fine...

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MalOscp

Remind us again, which President was it that first sent lethal aid to Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I didn't say he was, now, did I? But apparently you aren't paying attention (unsurprising, TDS and all), Biden isn't running things... you do know that... right?

But his handlers - so, in effect, the good ole USA - are responsible for blowing up the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, and yes, they are responsible for escalating the Ukraine war, because there was ample opportunity to end it, and they stamped that possibility out big time.

What happens if my theory that your head will explode when Trump is elected and resolves all of these conflicts within his first 60 days in office comes true? Hmmmmmmmmm?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I hope you're right about Trump, I hope he's the good guy and actually does what you think he will.

If I'm right though, you'll probably just call me a shill.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

ALSO, Republicans are refusing to give more war money to Ukraine!

Start restricting the flow of money and weapons to Ukraine and...

The Meatgrinder – REPORT: U.S. and EU Officials Gently Discussing Need for Ukraine to Enter Peace Negotiations with Russia

November 4, 2023

All things considered, this is a positive first step and the first significant indication that Western propaganda around World War Reddit is failing.

According to sources who are speaking to NBC News, U.S. and EU officials are gently beginning to talk to Ukraine government officials about what steps might need to be taken to bring an end to the Ukraine-Russia war.

Obviously, for those who do not pretend, we all know the decision to end this conflict comes down to the USA telling Ukraine President Zelenskyy to open peace talks with Russia.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... otiations-with-russia/

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You might want to revise your opinion about Trump.

I had to.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

You might want to revise your opinion about Trump.

Maybe, we'll see, but in conrext of who he was speaking to, and in light of past actions, I would argue that he meant what he said - war against HAMAS, not Palestine or Gaza. I imagine the very first thing he would do is force Bibi to stop murdering innocent gazans, and find a way to surgically destroy Hamas without harming innocents.

But again... only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

God I hope you're right.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes, they were under a cease fire when Hamas attacked. They’ve been under a cease fire every tIme during the past couple years that the rocket attacks hit civilian neighborhoods in Israel. a reply to: JinMI

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Trump is a Manchurian candidate if I've ever seen one. He's been a wedge between the American people for too long. Too bad he's already been picked to win in 2024. Israel here we come.

Remember the Trump coin Israel minted in 2018? Yeah, he's in their pocket. Trump ain't gonna leave them hanging, he'd send every man woman and child to die in the war if it meant his name is in the history books as some kind of savior or second coming of Jesus.
edit on 4-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I recently watched a Jimmy Dore clip with Jackson Hinkle where they said that number is now 60+%.

That's great to see.

From a top down narrative perspective I still think it holds true, unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join