It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very important happened and nobody seemed to notice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tcfanatic
a reply to: blindmellojello

nobody supports Israel boomer. You're way behind the times. Way. We choose your retirement homes. And we staff them. Remember that. Lol.

Biden & pals do. Do you know anything ?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Interesting analogy is not doubt we will have a republican president next year, but when it comes to the Hamas/Israel conflict that is never going to end until all terrorists are expelled from gaza, that means most of the population living there right now.

And no they are not innocent civilians like the propaganda is pushing right now in the boards gaza is hamas Palestine terrorist territory, close to Israel so the war is never ending.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Get ready for Trump or Desantis leading us to the "promised land", except without all the angels and choir music but guns and bombs.

The script was written a long time ago, things are going exactly as planned. Conservatives will forget any bragging they did about Trump not being a warmonger, they'll get in lock-step because of their sunk cost. It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been fooled

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That's the thing.
The major parties got so concerned with opposing each other that they got more and more extremist over the decades,
until both wings were completely loony.
When I think "Liberal", I still think "1998 Bill Maher on a panel with Marilyn Manson".
Remember the Amazing Atheist? Woke types used to mock him for being a "right wing neckbeard chud".
Now even he shills for the radical left, and Bill Maher, still essentially being a slightly left leaning centrist,
is starting to be called "Right Wing".

Everything not woke and race based and saying there are 900 genders, is "Right Wing" to a modern Liberal, and everything not radical right is "Commie Libtard".

I maintain that both major parties are actually correct in their negative assessments of one another,
because they've both been coopted by mad absolutism, and the rise of mass media and social media has allowed the most fanatical among them to widely publicize their ideas and present them as the mainstream precepts of their party, while the nuanced and more centrist people are not as publicized, because they tend not to be as fervent, and thus, not as outspoken.

As a result, it doesn't take a soothsayer to predict that the next President will probably be of the opposing radical party.
They'll want to get in to undo everything the OTHER group of radical warmongers did, and the people will eat it up because the media tells them to,
and people love a team sport more than they enjoy the continuation of civilized society, and perhaps life itself.
edit on 1/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 31331Dos

Is not going to be any war, under biden or anybody that wins in 2024, but we need a strong president that will say enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And if it's your guy who wins and puts us in a war, what then?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is not going to be any war, under biden or anybody that wins in 2024, but we need a strong president that will say enough is enough.

There's already a war. A couple proxy wars, and a few major propaganda wars.
By the time Biden is out of office we will have a full fledged war on the entire nation of Islam,
and regardless of what Illuminati shill becomes president next, that's an awfully big and angry beast to try to shove back into the clown box.

You are suffering under the illusion that any federal lawmaker makes it into office without being aligned with the war machine and big pharma that wants a major war. That's a mythical unicorn at this point,
and sorry, but Trump wasn't that either.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

It's a forgone conclusion at this point that we're going to get involved. All the signs have been pointing towards that for years now.

Jews are God's people and everyone knows that Israel is heavily involved in end times prophecies in the Bible. Who are the ones who believe in biblical prophecy and by and large support Trump and conservative politicians? The evangelical crowd. They've been greasing up the wheels on the war machine for years now, Trump and the circus happening around him has been integral in the radicalization of conservatives, it only makes sense that he would be the chosen one to lead us into war.

Not to say Biden wouldn't do the same exact thing but Trump seems to fit the mold a lot better than Biden.
edit on 1-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hum, I guess I am starting to get 911 de ja vu, who knows it may happen, we just need to wait and see, I wonder what country should we carpet blanket with bombs this time, I vote for Iran cut the head of the snake.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
seems so...dare i say....

planned....

i noticed this at stage 1 on 8th of oct

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The left isn't calling for Hamas to stop sending rockets into Israel.

They're calling for Israel to stop hitting Hamas.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard

originally posted by: marg6043

There's already a war. A couple proxy wars, and a few major propaganda wars.
By the time Biden is out of office we will have a full fledged war on the entire nation of Islam,
and regardless of what Illuminati shill becomes president next, that's an awfully big and angry beast to try to shove back into the clown box.

You are suffering under the illusion that any federal lawmaker makes it into office without being aligned with the war machine and big pharma that wants a major war. That's a mythical unicorn at this point,
and sorry, but Trump wasn't that either.

No war-level fighting popped up under Trump.

You’ll have to live with that.

He even blew the ass of Iran’s most beloved big commander. Iran made all their retarded threats. But didn’t do squat.

There’s nothing to stop the chaos with slow Joe at the helm. Everybody’s laughing. They know that poor old Joe snd the people who tell him what to do, will always do everything ass backwards.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Was that a dog whistle I heard?The zionists reputation?
edit on 1-11-2023 by glen200376returns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blindmellojello

So what happens if/when Trump gets elected again and leads us into a war to defend Israel? What excuse will you come up with then?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I would've expected it more from Trump because of his ideology, yes,
but Biden also doing it doesn't surprise me because of the plutocrats he's also aligned with.

Biden and the Clintons are gal pals who hang around with kiddy diddlers, and she gives speeches to billionaires with giant speakers blaring in the street to curb audio recording. Trump was also tied to Epstein and is literally a Billionaire CEO who made the oil tycoon guy a cabinet member.
So yeah, they're all part of the same elitist club, and we were screwed either way.

Cheney started it, and his ilk always intended on finishing it.
What's the alternative? Progress for the common man?
No more war, and focus on the home front?
BAH! That's hate-speech!

There's a reason the elites own the media, and that same media is pushing people to take sides.
Taking sides means you consent to going to war.
Going to war means more money for the rich, and more poverty and dead soldiers and PTSD for us.

I continue to be amazed how quickly people forgot they were mad about Iraq,
and were against interventionism.

Project Mockingbird has been just as effective in this case against those who knew about it and routinely call the media fake news.

edit on 1/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Religious conservatives have adopted a BAMN attitude wrt the conflict raging in the middle East while lefties seem to riding a wave of common sense in that they are the ones advocating for an end to the hostilities.

ending the hostilities is not 'common sense'. If Israel stops now Hamas will walk away claiming victory, having killed and captured many innocent Israelis.
if Hamas gets away with this they can attack every six months and trust the global community to stifle Israel's response.
Israel is using common sense in hunting these people down and destroying them.
the religious conservatives are encouraging Israel to destroy forces threatening them; the lefties want Hamas to live and fight another day.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Liberals have no common sense to use.
"Liberalism is a mental disorder."
This from a once upon a time hardcore Lib.
a reply to: Gothmog

Saying things like that just shows how really dumb you "conservatives" are... Not even Conservatives anymore, just trumpers.

Conservatives common sense then must mean getting felt up and feeling up your date in a theater with children around is a good thing. I mean if you are going to roll all Liberals into one group, expect the same to be done to you.

So I find it appalling that you feel it is OK to grope your date in a room filled with children.

So do you think there are levels of liberalism or just one fell swoop?
Like the one conservative that said if a woman is going to be raped, she should just enjoy it? or her body makes certain that she will not get pregnant?

Do you agree with those conservatives? Because as you say all liberals you must also mean all conservatives so you must. Which means, all conservatives are retarted.

I mean that is a pretty bold statement..."Liberals have no common sense".... What is it exactly you think us liberals want that makes you hate us so much?

Affordable health care?
Clean water? Clean air?
Affordable housing?
fair wages?
Security nets for improvished people.
I have realized in this day and age some more protections for the LGBT community. I mean on that front, It is kind of akin albiet to a lesser degree of the " you can't lynch a man just because he is black" or the "no blacks allowed" signs.
I know your big one is border policy. You claim "open border" what does that even mean?

So of those things that I as a "liberal" support, what exactly are you against?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Biden is a career politician and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a pedophile. I'm sure he has plenty of skeletons in his closet, otherwise he wouldn't be in the position he's in. You don't have kids like Hunter Biden without being a piece yourself. He's just as bad as Trump in his own way.

I get so tired of people accusing me of being a Biden supporter just because I don't like Trump. It just really goes to show how warped their perception has become that everything can only fit in one of two boxes, everything is either black or white.

People are way easier to manipulate if you have them locked into a constant state of high emotions. Trump has been a godsend to those who want people distracted and angry all the time.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

"My brother punched me, so I have to keep hitting him in the face with a hammer, because if I stop, I assume he'll punch me again."
That's what your statement sounds like to me.
Assumptions.

So, at what point could it be considered enough?
Is there an end?
If Hamas released a statement tonight saying they will not attack again if Israel stops the shelling,
would you just assume it was a lie?

That's what's so tricky about your logic.
It makes a peace talk literally impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join