It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very important happened and nobody seemed to notice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The left you refer to are not riding a wave of sense, only non-sense as usual.

You nor anyone can negotiate with Hamas and make them stop, they are the most heinous criminals the world has seen since Adolf Hitler. They even engaged in necrophilia after murdering women and children with dead bodies. Yeah, you just send that team of sensible left over there and make a ceasefire. Throw some idealist wishes at them.

All of Hamas soldiers and all of their managers must be destroyed. Then you might get your sensible ceasefire.
edit on 1-11-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
a reply to: TheValeyard

Biden is a career politician and I wouldn't be surprised if he's a pedophile. I'm sure he has plenty of skeletons in his closet, otherwise he wouldn't be in the position he's in. You don't have kids like Hunter Biden without being a piece yourself. He's just as bad as Trump in his own way.

I get so tired of people accusing me of being a Biden supporter just because I don't like Trump. It just really goes to show how warped their perception has become that everything can only fit in one of two boxes, everything is either black or white.

People are way easier to manipulate if you have them locked into a constant state of high emotions. Trump has been a godsend to those who want people distracted and angry all the time.

SAME HERE, bud! Man that's refreshing to hear.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
false morality is the root of all this conflict, every side thinking they are justified to do whatever terrible things they want, expecting no consequences and acting all upset when they get hit back, calling the other side immortal and making excuses for their own violent actions. when the truth is neither side cares about the concept of morality and only want one thing, submission to their will by any means necessary. those calling for peace are liars and hypocrites that just want to force their will and their controlling false ideology onto others. so i say # morality and ideology and let the world burn itself out, maybe then when only one side is left this conflict will finally end.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
NPR had a story today regaeding liberal university students crying about how university camps should be a place where opposing viewpoints should be discussed and how it isn't right that the schools are trying to freeze them out because their view points do not conform to the mainstream.

It's refreshing to hear them complain about this unfair treatment. At least we now know they understand the concept and were being intolerant when they were the ones demanding others be silenced. Lets hope they won't be hypocrites again when the next topic goes the other way.
edit on 1-11-2023 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Hum, I guess I am starting to get 911 de ja vu, who knows it may happen, we just need to wait and see, I wonder what country should we carpet blanket with bombs this time, I vote for Iran cut the head of the snake.

I'm sure I've said it before, but I guess it bears repeating:

That was always the plan, M'dear. That's why Biden sent them money he knew they'd spend on horrid stuff.
So there'd be support for blaming Iran for it all and invading them to take their oil, so Russia can't have it.
You don't still believe the Russians blew up their own oil pipeline, do you?

That's about as likely as "The Russian Hackers abducted my dog on a spaceship to forcefully give her a mohawk, and are transmitting anti-war sentiments into my head."

edit on 1/11/23 by TheValeyard because: a better punchline

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am no blind you know, I know that the reason for the attacks in the middle east after 911, was Iraq oil, no retaliation for Afghanistan linked terrorism to 911, that was nothing but an excuse.

Interestingly my husband was active duty at the time and spend the 3 campaigns in Iraq.

I hate it bush for allowing the attacks and then the excuse for war, US had plenty of intel about the attacks and let it happen, those that lost their lives were nothing but collateral damage for the war machine.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm just saying, to quote George W.:
"Fool me once, and uh, can't get fooled again."

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I posted plenty during that terrible time in our history as a nation, I had plenty to post back then as a marine wife.

I am glad my husband survived Iraq, he knows thing that will make anybody skin crawl when he was in action, humanity is something people forget when at war.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos

It's a forgone conclusion at this point that we're going to get involved. All the signs have been pointing towards that for years now.

Jews are God's people and everyone knows that Israel is heavily involved in end times prophecies in the Bible. Who are the ones who believe in biblical prophecy and by and large support Trump and conservative politicians? The evangelical crowd. They've been greasing up the wheels on the war machine for years now, Trump and the circus happening around him has been integral in the radicalization of conservatives, it only makes sense that he would be the chosen one to lead us into war.

Not to say Biden wouldn't do the same exact thing but Trump seems to fit the mold a lot better than Biden.

God isn't with Israel or Palestine. What kind of God do these groups worship that allows them to commit the atrocities they gleefully carry out??

God doesn't give a snip about the world in its current state because it belongs to the devil and he's having a blast of you if haven't noticed. HIS FOLLOWERS CERTAINLY ARE.

If you can't see the inundating amount of satanism, mysticism and evil that's being poured out onto the world, you're flippin' pathetic and deserve everything you got coming.

(Not you specifically, I don't want to to feel personally attacked by my response because that's not my intention.)

GOD is not with America either, never has been.
Even though it was founded upon christian principles, the majority of the founding fathers were Freemason's. Their ultimate allegiance is with Lucifer! Fruit of a poison tree. Look how they laid out the design of D.C., and all the overt symbology in practically every crevasse of the US capitol.

It's all BS, these people that think God is blessing any of this snip. LMAO.

Sure. Whatever helps you kill more of your fellow human beings.

edit on 1-11-2023 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Fun fact, Benjamin Franklin was actually part of England's "Hellfire Club", which by many accounts engaged in Satanic invocation rituals, and orgies, and was quoted as saying "Every man should prefer an older woman. She'll appreciate it more."
They met in a cave beneath a church that was meant to symbolize the journey to hell, with corpse juice from the church cemetery periodically dripping on them as they got drunk and engaged in group sex and summoned demons. He definitely wasn't a bible thumper, I'll say that much.

edit on 1/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I definitely don't think that Israel is God's chosen people, I probably should have put that particular part in quotes. 👍
edit on 1-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Recent polls show that the majority of the country, including 56% of Republicans, believe the US should call for a ceasefire.

I haven't seen Republicans calling for war.

I have seen a call for a ceasefire from BOTH sides.

But some consider a cease fire from only Israel to be acceptable and want to allow Hamas to continue their "protests", ala BLM style (setting fire to buildings with families inside and destroying property and attacking people based on their perceived identity)

I actually think that Biden's puppet masters want war because no sitting President up for re-election has ever failed to be re-elected during war time. Biden is so unpopular, war may be their only last ditch hope for Biden to be re-elected.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buckstopper

Saying things like that just shows how really dumb you "conservatives" are.

It's a researched , peer reviewed work.
Now , who is dumb ?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Saying things like that just shows how really dumb you "conservatives" are

It's a researched, peer reviewed study.
And never call any other member(s) "dumb".
That shows a crapload of ignorance.
Especially this time around.

Denying Ignorance,
Why?
Ignorance is not knowing and should be denied.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

You think they're starting a war to keep Biden in office?! You gotta be kidding me. There are a thousand other politicians that would gladly take over for him and follow the script, why do you think Biden is of such high value? He's a dime a dozen.

For all we know Biden is going to go to war only to lose the election to Trump or Desantis and they will "begrudgingly" continue the war that Biden started. They wouldn't possibly pull out of the middle of a war, that would make us look weak. It gives them plausible deniability to continue the war. Kinda like how Biden continued Trump's response to COVID, they're just passing the baton off to each other all while continuing to prop up the illusion that they're racing against each other when really they're on the same team.
edit on 1-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
[post]originally posted by: Gothmog

Saying things like that just shows how really dumb you "conservatives" are

It's a researched, peer reviewed study.
And never call any other member(s) "dumb".
Which shows one's level of education.

Denying Ignorance,
Why?
Ignorance is not knowing and should be denied.

edit on 11/1/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tcfanatic

I concur.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Well, the pendulum has finally swung and next year a republican will become the 47th POTUS.

Will the 47th president have the same zionist policy as the 45th, who became an Israeli hero when he moved the US embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv?

This is like calling for a ceasefire when The USA was still outside Basrah. Saddam wasn't even a freaking direct threat, and we got to storm all the way to Baghdad and shove him in tiny lightless hole. Topple an Army of 400,000 and kill 200000+ civilians to do so. Not counting other deaths that resulted from our invasion.

Was the world up in arms against Great Satan? Carte F&^%$ blanche. Moderate short-lived domestic protest. Aren't plebean Muslims Muslims everywhere? Where was the anger in London? Deerborn?

Yet, Israel actually has a reason, kills 9k (and climbing) purposely used as human shields, and the freaking world is up in Arms over the mean bullies, Israel. For another country, it would be defending themselves after being sucker-punched on a holiday.

Just be honest, world of dissent. It's more atrocious... because it's Israel. It's a war crime... because it's Israel.

This might be a long one. They need to remove the current government and install a puppet one... like we did. Why doesn't Netanyahu get do the fighter jet "mission accomplished" thing too?

Because it's freaking Israel.
edit on 2-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I hate both sides and hope that they completely annihilate one another.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Hate may be warranted considering these two countries could end up wiping us all out because of their stupid a$$ BS superiority complexes and overt racism towards each other.

IDF is currently torturing POWs, stripping them naked and making them perform pseudo fellatio on each other, all while dragging them around to the next torture technique they have in store for the POWs. That's a war crime among many crimes committed by both sides, although Israel is quickly pulling into the lead in this sick contest.

That's what will make this go hot is their unrelenting, unapologetic killing of civilians "that get in the way". They claim Hamas is using them as human shields, so the shields are fair game??
I think that's another war crime, no? I mean, if I take a hostage, can you shoot the hostage dead in order to take me out? Is that how it works now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join