It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Has Concrete Proof Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City is a Hamas Base of Operations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Israel has the playbook in the Bible, they'll just do whatever makes it look like prophecy is being fulfilled. For all we know Hamas is controlled opposition for Israel to orchestrate their "end times" scenario.

One things for sure, the leaders of both "sides" aren't the ones fighting the war, they're just moving human chess pieces around. They want people choosing a side. It doesn't really matter to them which side you choose as long as you choose one. Kinda like how American politics works these days, if you pick red or blue your just feeding into the system they've created to trap you.
edit on 27-10-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm sure the families of the 57 UN staffers that have been killed by Israeli airstrikes will be happy to hear they weren't actually there.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

You are wrong.
Mossad doesn't need to weaponize Hamas, they get hundred of millions in weapons from Iran, Qatar, even weapons from Ukraine were found in Gaza. How do you think they shot thousands of rockets in Israel? Even now they are still launching; a lot less but still. All they want since they were formed is to wipe Israel from the map. This is the only reason they exist.
Israel is not expanding in Gaza; they completely retire in 2005; since then they had more than ten operations/conflicts with them, and all of them could've been excuses to invade. They don't need a false flag, there are more than enough real reasons if they wanted to.
Sometimes the truth can be as simple as it is: there's no way to find a middle way. Israel is not going anywhere, and all the arab neighbours cannot accept that. Hence funding Hamas to constantly poke the bear.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As Israel is demonstrating today, you kill hundreds of Israeli citizens, hellfire will pay you a visit.

You elect terrorists to run your country, expect the entire nation to be subject to destruction...including many thousands of non-terrorists.

You elect a Nuclear Armed leader who is mentally slow and saddled with Dementia, the entire planet could suffer.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

lol white hat you are not..

Mossad doesn't need to weaponize Hamas, they get hundred of millions in weapons from Iran

MOSAD did weponise HAMAS and Iran is a deepstate controlled asset. Has been since the CIA overthrow..
Should have paid attention to Q. We have known this was going to happen for the last 4 years or so..

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Not our problem.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And anyway the topic is the fact that Hamas is indeed using hospitals and schools and civilian institutions to hide behind them. Yet everybody is happy to skip that part when this is in fact the crux of the matter.
How come nobody blame Hamas for the victims, for the hunger and for everything their people suffer when they cash millions from everybody? How come Israel should care about their civilians more than they do?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So because they have a totalitarian government that was voted on by about 11% of the current population 16 years ago the people of Gaza should be treated as less than human?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

lol white hat you are not..

Mossad doesn't need to weaponize Hamas, they get hundred of millions in weapons from Iran

MOSAD did weponise HAMAS and Iran is a deepstate controlled asset. Has been since the CIA overthrow..
Should have paid attention to Q. We have known this was going to happen for the last 4 years or so..

Oh, well...I thought we talk about real stuff, you know, day to day reality.
I don't really know what games are played behind the thick curtains, and to be honest neither do you.
What I know for sure and I hope everybody can see it by now is that if Israel stops fighting we will all witness another genocide.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
As Israel is demonstrating today, you kill hundreds of Israeli citizens, hellfire will pay you a visit.

You elect terrorists to run your country, expect the entire nation to be subject to destruction...including many thousands of non-terrorists.

You elect a Nuclear Armed leader who is mentally slow and saddled with Dementia, the entire planet could suffer.

They thought that they could do this without consequences…

t.me...

t.me...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
As I wait for the "concrete proof",

As I said, their claim of 'concrete proof' was given during the event.
I posted some of it - an electronic recording of terrorists talking about it.

can you tell me the proof you have that Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood?

Only the published information about the origins of Hamas that are available for anyone to read.
Such as this from PBS READ HERE

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This makes sense. Hamas is notorious for using Palestinian civilians as human shields and Hamas routinely gets Palestinians killed and then blames their deaths on Israel.

Everyone on this freaking hospital.. It's freaking war. I'm sorry Hamas hid under or in a center city hospital, but I'm not joining the crocodile tears for civilian war casualties. War casualties are exempt from heartstrings, especially if it becomes a military target. There's a lot of innocent civilians to cry for, far too many, in every war ever.

Here's a war story.

I knew a Green Beret and a platoon sergeant. Multiple tours of Vietnam. Cool as hell before malaria caught up to him and killed him in his 50's.

There was this village in Vietnam that was suppose to be friendly. They came across like they hated the Vietcong and wanted to turn. Had left a few GI's there supposedly in safe territory, because he believed their support of America. And as soon as he left them there they killed every serviceman in that village. Returned to find them hanged.

He called in an airstrike. Then took the village leader right outside of his village and made him watch it get destroyed (by the same type of missiles used in Gaza), and then shot him in the head. Village had up to 500 people in it. Never made the news, and was simply for revenge. Killed hundreds civilians for 5 hanged GI's. Never charged with a war crime. Puts Full Metal Jacket's "hardcore" to shame. I don't think the nature of war has changed since then.

What's that hospital other than something to harp on in the annals of civilian war deaths. Something to make more heinous then everything else.

All vets tell stories, but man did that dude have some medals. Kinda hard to not believe him.
edit on 27-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
Are you seriously claiming that Palestinians, in their thousands, have not been killed so far?

I"m stating that the number of dead is coming from HAMAS. That it can't be trusted. The numbers can be much higher. The numbers can be much lower. Or anywhere in between. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the people of Gaza to know how many are dead. There is no way to dig through the rubble to count bodies. There is no government in place. No way to report and communicate with different parts of Gaza as quickly as they seem able to do so. The numbers are inaccurate. We will never know the true numbers. I don't think it's possible.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

So because they have a totalitarian government that was voted on by about 11% of the current population 16 years ago the people of Gaza should be treated as less than human?

No. This is exactly the reason that Gaza is still standing.
This is the reason the whole world, including Israel is sending them money and fuel and humanitarian help.
Yet all they want to do is war and crime and violence. For more than 50 years.
How long can you sustain a situation like this? What is the solution? Cease fire until the next attack, until the next round of bombing? For how long?

Why don't they return the hostages if they suffer so much? When Israel ordered them to evacuate there were offers from citizens to return some of the hostages which are spread in different places but it didn't last long. Turns out that the citizens know some things that can help them but are not so willing to do them. Why don't they turn on Hamas to surrender them? Did you ever asked that? There would be no reason for war.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm sure the families of the 57 UN staffers that have been killed by Israeli airstrikes will be happy to hear they weren't actually there.

If there were 57 UN Staffers in Gaza, they weren't digging through rubble and counting bodies. The numbers come from HAMAS.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

They are being treated as less than human by HAMAS who is using them as a human shield by using this hospital as it's base of operations. Israel is precision bombing to minimize civilian casualties whereas Hamas wants the civilian casualties to use as propaganda.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What exactly do you think would happen to a citizen of Gaza that revealed Intel about Hamas to Israel?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

They're being treated less than human by everyone. And anyone that tries to speak in support of them becomes a social pariah.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The number of dead UN staffers comes from the UN. They're there to provide aid to the people of Palestine. So I'm sure they are acting as observers to all of the tragedy that is unfolding.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

And why don’t they stop attacking?

By sea..

Yesterday (Tuesday), IDF soldiers identified at least two terrorists that attempted to infiltrate Israeli territory in the area of Zikim via the sea.

videoidf.azureedge.net...

By air..

This morning, IAF forces were scrambled after an aerial threat was identified in the area of the Red Sea. The IAF intercepted the hostile targets in the area.

videoidf.azureedge.net...

And by land.. obviously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join