It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Has Concrete Proof Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City is a Hamas Base of Operations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It has been definitively proven that Israel didn't bomb that other hospital, no matter what Hamas and their 'useful idiot' sympathizers in the West try to claim. But Israel just might bomb this one. Israel has what they call 'concrete proof' that Hamas is using the hospital as a base of operations. Also that there is a network of tunnels and terrorist network using all the hospitals and civilian centers. The proof was given at a press conference with spy pictures and electronic listening in and other such proof.

This makes sense. Hamas is notorious for using Palestinian civilians as human shields and Hamas routinely gets Palestinians killed and then blames their deaths on Israel.

Isreal Has Concrete Proof Al Shafa Hospital in Gaza City is Hamas Base of Operations.

Hamas have set up their main base beneath Gaza's biggest hospital, Israel claims, as it announced it expects 'a long and difficult ground offensive' will begin soon.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said there is 'concrete evidence' to suggest Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City is a Hamas base of operations.

Its spokesperson Daniel Hagari said that 'hundreds of terrorists flooded into the hospital to hide there after the massacre of October 7'.

He said it is 'one of many' hospitals that the terrorists are operating inside and under, adding that they chose it to 'exploit innocent Gazan civilians as human shields'. He also noted that Hamas is using fuel stored in these facilities to carry out its operations.

He added: 'Hamas's use of hospitals is systematic. Precisely because they know Israel distinguishes between civilians and terrorists.'

In the news conference, Hagari showed photographs, diagrams and audio recordings that he said illustrated how Hamas was using the hospital system and Al-Shifa hospital in particular to hide a variety of command posts and entry points into the extensive tunnel network under Gaza.

He played a recording that the IDF claim is a call between two Gazans in which they are heard saying that the hospital is being used for this purpose.

In the recording speaker A says: 'Now they have plans of all of the underground tunnels. When they blow up a university or when they blow up a hospital or a mosque or a school.'

Speaker B replies: 'They know all of this.'

Speaker A then adds: 'Under them are headquarters. So... where are the main headquarters of the Al-Qassam Brigades?'

Speaker B says that they do not know.

Speaker A then says: 'Under the (hospital) compound Al-Shifa.'

Speaker B replies: 'God forbid, are you serious?'

Speaker A says: 'Yes, the leadership headquarters are under the Al-Shifa compound... bathrooms, rooms, headquarters, all under the main compound.'

edit on 10/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
7,000 deaths so far and counting. The shielding isn’t going well. It’s a mess, but innocent lives are being extinguished hour by hour. It needs to stop before it is too late.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

See, I don't doubt that Hamas does that sort of thing, but since they first tried to lie and say it was a failed Islamic terrorist rocket,
then I have to doubt this one too. If it was Israel, then someone gave the order for the strike, which means they lied to the world in the press briefing.

And maybe this one is true, IDK, but they swore they had solid intel that it was an enemy misfire too. That was their official statement!
If they want to be believed, then they need to not lie.

edit on 27/10/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

edit on 27/10/23 by TheValeyard because: correction

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

It took Israel more than 2 weeks to count all the deaths and missing persons; they are still finding bodies on the fields. Hamas must have an amazing method to count bodies, sometimes minutes after bombing, under all that rumble.
Immediately after that hospital bombing they announced 800 death; the next day it was 500. In reality the rocket hit the parking lot and there were about 20-30 bodies.
Also remember that the area was evacuated a few days ago. Of course Hamas didn't let everyone go but that can't be helped.
If they return the hostages and surrender Hamas I promise the war will stop the same day.
If not...let it burn!

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
a reply to: ARM19688

It took Israel more than 2 weeks to count all the deaths and missing persons; they are still finding bodies on the fields. Hamas must have an amazing method to count bodies, sometimes minutes after bombing, under all that rumble.
Immediately after that hospital bombing they announced 800 death; the next day it was 500. In reality the rocket hit the parking lot and there were about 20-30 bodies.
Also remember that the area was evacuated a few days ago. Of course Hamas didn't let everyone go but that can't be helped.
If they return the hostages and surrender Hamas I promise the war will stop the same day.
If not...let it burn!

Come on guy. I made no claim about the hospital that was/wasn’t bombed. These figures are not just Hamas figures, they’re being discussed by the UN too. And nobody is suggesting what Hamas did is justifiable, it’s not, but neither is this. Gaza is effectively a concentration camp, now being ruthlessly decimated. The two are not comparable and neither are justifiable. Wrong is wrong. You know it and I know it.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
These figures are not just Hamas figures, they’re being discussed by the UN too.

The figures are just Hamas figures. The UN is discussing Hamas figures. The UN doesn't have people on the ground in Gaza digging through rubble and counting bodies.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just to be clear ... this is a DIFFERENT HOSPITAL than the one that had the terrorist rocket fall in it's parking lot a few weeks ago. That hospital was the one Hamas falsely claimed was hit by an Israeli airstrike and killed 500 people. That was proven false. this is a totally different hospital.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Hamas falsely claimed was hit by an Israeli airstrike and killed 500 people.

but wasnt HAMAS created by MOSAD. So does that not make it controlled opposition. So is it not MOSAD that is falsely claiming,,?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Okay....

But...wheres the proof?

Is this going to be subjective proof or actual concrete proof...Not sure how they'd have "proof" when they say voice recordings. That's admissable as circumstantial.

I would absolutely love to see this proof however.
edit on J001023 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
but wasnt HAMAS created by MOSAD.

Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
That's how it was created.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

but wasnt HAMAS created by MOSAD.

Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
That's how it was created.

That's actually inaccurate.

Mossad did create Hamas. It was a ridiculous attempt to push people away from PLO. They didn't expect for Hamas to become what it became.

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)”.

www.lankaweb.com... nd-for-what/

As I wait for the "concrete proof", can you tell me the proof you have that Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood?

Thank you.
edit on J041023 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Avner Cohen, a Tunisia-born Jew who was an Israeli official in Gaza dealing with religious affairs during 1970s and 1980s, lamented that “Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation

tribune-com-pk.translate.goog...

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Mossad did create Hamas. It was a ridiculous attempt to push people away from PLO. They didn't expect for Hamas to become what it became.

Maybe they did. Gives them a good excuse to continue to expand there borders..

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Avner Cohen, a Tunisia-born Jew who was an Israeli official in Gaza dealing with religious affairs during 1970s and 1980s, lamented that “Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation

tribune-com-pk.translate.goog...

To respect of FlyersFans, Hamas was predominately made up of Muslim Brotherhood members. But when Hamas first appeared, they weren't as much a radical militant group but did eventually fight a civil war against the Fatah. That's exactly what Israel wanted because in the 90's, Fatah, not Hamas, was the problem for Israel. In that respect, Israel funded and armed Hamas to fight their civil war against Fatah, which they won and took over the Gaza Strip and became hostile.

ETA: To quote wikipoodia

Israeli authorities in the 1970s and 1980s showed indifference to al-Mujama al-Islamiya. They viewed it as a religious cause that was significantly less militant against Israel than Fatah and the Palestine Liberation Organization; many also believed that the infighting between Islamist Islamic organizations and the PLO would lead to the latter's weakening

en.wikipedia.org...

Flyer, whether knowingly or not, is referring to the Mujama al-Islamiya charity, which predated and eventually became what is now Hamas. That organization was an offshoot of Muslim Brotherhood. But to say Hamas is an offshoot, would be to ignore who made them what they are today. Israel has more credit in the creation of Hamas than the Muslim Brotherhood. The only thing MB and Hamas share is religious fundamentalism. Which is why Hamas fought a civil war with the secular Fatah.
edit on J161023 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

These figures are not just Hamas figures, they’re being discussed by the UN too.

The figures are just Hamas figures. The UN is discussing Hamas figures. The UN doesn't have people on the ground in Gaza digging through rubble and counting bodies.

UN have a large but diminishing presence in Gaza. You know this. Are you seriously claiming that Palestinians, in their thousands, have not been killed so far? I think you lose credibility if so.

Wrong is wrong don’t you think? Are you trying to justify the slaughter of innocents on one side whilst condemning it on the other? I hope not.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Just to be clear ... this is a DIFFERENT HOSPITAL than the one that had the terrorist rocket fall in it's parking lot a few weeks ago. That hospital was the one Hamas falsely claimed was hit by an Israeli airstrike and killed 500 people. That was proven false. this is a totally different hospital.

Ah okay, I didn't know that. Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Being honest and realistic about it the Arabs and Israelis just love to build the bases beneath the surface. Israel whatever one wants to call it is one small locality. Not much room at all. Tel Aviv supposedly has a base beneath it. It's just the way they do it in the ME. Rabbit like

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Hamas falsely claimed was hit by an Israeli airstrike and killed 500 people.

but wasnt HAMAS created by MOSAD. So does that not make it controlled opposition. So is it not MOSAD that is falsely claiming,,?

By this logic I was created by my mother, so whatever I claim is in fact my mother's claim?
Israel indeed supported, not created, Hamas at some point in an attempt to have a partner for peace discussions. It turned out to be futile so they abandoned it.
Is this somehow justifying the massacre Hamas is doing?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

UN have a large but diminishing presence in Gaza. You know this. Are you seriously claiming that Palestinians, in their thousands, have not been killed so far? I think you lose credibility if so.

Wrong is wrong don’t you think? Are you trying to justify the slaughter of innocents on one side whilst condemning it on the other? I hope not.

The difference is that one side is targeting civilians. Hamas. And it caused the Muslim world to dance in the streets.

The Israeli side is limiting the size of their ordinance and attempting to use intelligence to go after Hamas targets.

On the news last night a Palestinian woman was lamenting the fact that her family home was bombed but later admitted that only her brother was home.

I’d love to hear more about her brother.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

LOL dont try that with me. A or B?

A) MOSAD weponised a military asset which they have now lost control of. That makes them fully complicit.

B) THey have not lost control of there military asset. But actually need it in order to justify a further expansion of boarders.

you know like a false fla event .. like 911 for example. where they detained and arrested a group of MOSAD agents that where sent to film the event..

or like the false flag when MOSAD where attacking Egypt and the US liberty got a bit too close and they bombed it killing nearly 40 US service peeps..

Brutal eh

the truth is far more complex.. The removal of the Rothchild cartel is underway. another thread..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join