It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing that progressives say never happens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well it's happened again in Scotland. What's in the water up there?
We had all the hoo ha about that trans rapist wanting to go to a woman's prison, and now another trans abducted a primary school girl off the street and assaulted her.

The link

Least they sent him down for 20 years, usually judges seem to let these sort off rather lightly.
edit on 36pWed, 18 Oct 2023 09:40:36 -050020232023-10-18T09:40:36-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: typing

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I was told years ago I had no reason to fear transwomen.

My response was ok, but how do i know if its just a bad man in a dress?

The progs head 'sploded before I got a response. So i finished off with: when i encounter one in the ladies room, just to be safe, imma start kicking and screaming. ok?
edit on 10/18/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Bullet is quicker and cheaper

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
We had all the hoo ha about that trans rapist wanting to go to a woman's prison, and now another trans abducted a primary school girl off the street and assaulted her.

The link

Least they sent him down for 20 years, usually judges seem to let these sort off rather lightly.

How does that compare to cisgender men raping and abducting women and girls? Perspective is everything.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

There have been threads about that, feel free to go spread your deflections over there
edit on 18-10-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

There have been threads about that, feel free to go spread your deflections over there

My reply was to the author of this thread.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

And it was off topic, this thread is about "trans women" abducting and raping women and girls.

But, to be fair, a "trans women" is a man so I guess no difference in reality.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

The link

How does that compare to cisgender men raping and abducting women and girls? Perspective is everything.

Ummmm, did you ever consider that both should get minimum 50 years with proper proof / judgement ?

I’ve never heard of anyone trying to help cisgender get away with it.

But it’s clear that you’re here to help the perverts get away with it, by derailing the thread out into false nonsense.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

My reply was to the author of this thread.

We decent folk stand as one.

God knows the perverts are monolithic for all perversions.

We may as well at least be just as united as them.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And it was off topic, this thread is about "trans women" abducting and raping women and girls.

But, to be fair, a "trans women" is a man so I guess no difference in reality.

Exactly, I am not off topic if all of you believe a transwoman is a man, therefore, how many cismen rape and abduct women and girls as compared to a transwoman that you all consider a man anyway?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The link

Well, in this specific case, the poor young victim ONLY accepted the lift off the offender because she thought he was a woman.
All sex offenders are of course scum who need removing from society, but when their 'woman disguise' assists them in tricking children into vulnerability...it's time we stop treating such offenders as even human.

...comfort your liberal heart that I shall never be writing laws in the UK.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The link

Did you read the link? It was not a transwoman but a pedophile dressed as a woman. Big difference.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The link

Did you read the link? It was not a transwoman but a pedophile dressed as a woman. Big difference.

How do you distinguish ?

I thought anybody or anything that dresses as a woman ……. is a woman, no questions or equivocating allowed.

Did the perp proudly announce “I am a pedo man who is not a woman, but rather a totally straight cis dude” ?

If not, you’re just making stuff up again.

Don’t care if you or the “news” said it. That’s worthless to most of us.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It's the exact same number, they are the exact same people.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It's the exact same number, they are the exact same people.

There are different numbers here, this thread's link described this man as a pedophile dressed as a woman (to make girls think they can trust a woman?). Numbers of pedophile men, cisgender men, transwomen who rape and abduct women and girls. I think you will find the numbers vary.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The link

Wow I bet you are fun at parties

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The link

Wow I bet you are fun at parties

I don't discuss sex, politics nor religion at parties...I've been around a long time and know better.

ETA

And ATS ain't a party. lol
edit on q000000131031America/Chicago4949America/Chicago10 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The link

Damn dude stop lying!

The court was told that Miller, who is being held in a men’s prison, is in the process of gender transitioning.

That was from the same link you claim to have read
edit on 20pWed, 18 Oct 2023 11:04:20 -050020232023-10-18T11:04:20-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
I’ve never heard of anyone trying to help cisgender get away with it.

I hate that term 'cisgender'. It's made up and so stupid.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Everyone you listed in that word salad is a male, therefore the number is the same for all of them

<<   2  3  4 >>

join