It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know that thing that progressives say never happens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It's unreasonable for a man who thinks he is a woman to want to sexually assault young girls.

So is it also 'unreasonable' for a man who thinks he is a woman to want to have sex with young women?

I ask because its quite a big issue in LGBTQ+ or whatever its called scene at the moment.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: FlyersFan

This pedophile male who dons dresses to lure little girls into his car, who says he's transitioning with no proof, is not a transwoman by all definitions of the word.

He's self identifying as a woman. The court says he's transitioning. He's trans.

He is a pedophile and has psychological issues way beyond anything we can figure out. He won't get past the first psychological assessment for transitioning to a transwoman because they will weed out what is exactly the problem and him wanting to be a woman is not it. It's unreasonable for a man who thinks he is a woman to want to sexually assault young girls.

What rot. Explain Myra Hindley and Rose West then? both born female, horrible rapists and killers both

Now you want to compare biological female rapists/killers to a male pedophile who claims to want to be a woman. It doesn't work that way

ETA: Just a quick search, both of those women collaborated with their husbands/partners...who really did the raping and who really did the killings?
edit on q000000261031America/Chicago0202America/Chicago10 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

This pedophile male who dons dresses to lure little girls into his car, who says he's transitioning with no proof, is not a transwoman by all definitions of the word.

He's self identifying as a woman. The court says he's transitioning. He's trans.

He is a pedophile and has psychological issues way beyond anything we can figure out. He won't get past the first psychological assessment for transitioning to a transwoman because they will weed out what is exactly the problem and him wanting to be a woman is not it. It's unreasonable for a man who thinks he is a woman to want to sexually assault young girls.

What rot. Explain Myra Hindley and Rose West then? both born female, horrible rapists and killers both

Now you want to compare biological female rapists/killers to a male pedophile who claims to want to be a woman. It doesn't work that way.

I am not going to engage with you any more, you make me feel a little bit dirty everytime I read your propoganda.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Now you want to compare biological female rapists/killers to a male pedophile who claims to want to be a woman. It doesn't work that way.

I am not going to engage with you any more, you make me feel a little bit dirty everytime I read your propoganda.

Same here, very dirty feeling when I have to read members engage in trans bashing because it makes you all feel socially closer.

Those two biological women, BTW, collaborated with their husbands/partners...perspective is everything.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

It's unreasonable for a man who thinks he is a woman to want to sexually assault young girls.

So is it also 'unreasonable' for a man who thinks he is a woman to want to have sex with young women?

I ask because its quite a big issue in LGBTQ+ or whatever its called scene at the moment.

He wont be wanting to know about that as it doesn't fit with his worldview

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

engage in trans bashing

I thought you said this guy wasn't trans......

So which is it, are we trans bashing a trans woman, or are we talking about a male crossdressing pedo?
edit on 18-10-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

engage in trans bashing

holy cow I nearly choked on my coffee

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

He wont be wanting to know about that as it doesn't fit with his worldview

The facts are that he is a male pedophile first and foremost. We need to know more facts about his psychological assessment and what stage, if any, in transitioning he is at. I don't jump on the trans bashing bandwagon as my number one 'go to' is what doesn't fit with your worldview.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

engage in trans bashing

So which is it, are we trans bashing a trans woman, or are we talking about a male crossdressing pedo?

You all started trans bashing, nowhere did I say this guy was a transwoman.

Yeah, which is it? Nobody really knows.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

We were talking about the man in this thread.

You said trans bashing, so you agree that this person is trans? Not sure where the disconnect is for you

You clearly don't and can't/won't answer the question

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well it's happened again in Scotland. What's in the water up there?
We had all the hoo ha about that trans rapist wanting to go to a woman's prison, and now another trans abducted a primary school girl off the street and assaulted her.

The link

Least they sent him down for 20 years, usually judges seem to let these sort off rather lightly.

Did you read the link? It was not a transwoman but a pedophile dressed as a woman. Big difference.

Damn dude stop lying!

The court was told that Miller, who is being held in a men’s prison, is in the process of gender transitioning.

That was from the same link you claim to have read

In the process of.

That's literally what the word transitioning means..........

Nope, the beginning process is all psychological assessments which can take up to two maybe more years. If he can get erections, he's not on the transitioning hormones.

And in Scotland the SNP decreed that people can self declare without any medical inrtervention
Plus it nnever said anywhere he put his knob in her just sexuallty abused her so maybe he couldnt get an erection, unless you know the guy and can confirm he gets hard which perhaps explains some of why you are dissembling so hard to excuse thsi awful abuse

From your link:

In what a judge described as “every parent’s worst nightmare”, Miller took the girl back to his home in the Scottish Borders and subjected her to repeated sexual assaults.

I think we all can figure out what type of sexual assault took place. It's doubtful this pedophile was on gender affirming hormones.

He wore a dress to fool the girl to get into his car because girls tend to trust women more.

The judge said Miller dressing as a woman was an aggravating factor because it was unlikely that the girl would have got into his car if Miller had presented as a man.

This pedophile probably won't get past the psychological assessments regarding any real transitioning as a woman. He seems to have other serious psychological issues.

and if he had stuck his knob in her it would have been called rape. The fact they never used that word tells its own story

They don't provide specifics so nobody knows what he did to the girl. So we are all speculating.

No you are absolutely wriong here in your attempt to excuse the inexcusable.
If he raped her thats what he would have been charged with, because he didnt they have sharged him with sexual assault. Its there in black and white in the LAW no need for feels and stuff

Nowhere do I excuse the inexcusable.

What is inexcusable is trans bashing as a tool for connecting socially on this forum.

How can you possibly know that this is the motivation for people to be at ATS ?

You’re totally fabricating this little story about people.

Don’t you feel shame ? What an abhorrent habit.
edit on 18-10-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You said trans bashing, so you agree that this person is trans? Not sure where the disconnect is for you

No I agree that because members here started trans bashing that members here think this pedophile is a transwoman.

I think otherwise.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Nobody was "trans bashing", we were all talking about the person in this thread, that you claim isn't trans. But then you go and say we were "trans bashing"

So I am seriously curious, were we "trans bashing" or were we talking about the man in this thread?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Or maybe this person just bounces back and forth between totally different victim groups to be confusing and keep the discussion all screwy ? Definitely a tactic you see on ATS.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Nobody was "trans bashing", we were all talking about the person in this thread, that you claim isn't trans. But then you go and say we were "trans bashing"

So I am seriously curious, were we "trans bashing" or were we talking about the man in this thread?

Did you even read the OPs opening remarks:

Well it's happened again in Scotland. What's in the water up there?
We had all the hoo ha about that trans rapist wanting to go to a woman's prison, and now another trans abducted a primary school girl off the street and assaulted her.

How do you interpret the OPs words?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I thought the discussion was about a crime.

It sure got bounced into mindless lgbt whining in a hurry.

Done on purpose to stop the talk about this punk’s crime ?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So you agree the man from the OP is trans?

It's very simple, either you think the man from the OP is trans and go along with your idea we were "trans bashing". Or, you say he isn't trans and agree that we were not "trans bashing".

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

That is exactly what they do in this type of thread. They come in and make it all about us "trans bashers" and when called out deflect to something else then move on to another thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So you agree the man from the OP is trans?

The OP's opinion is that he's a transwoman and everyone jumped in the boat. The boat has many leaks so I hope you can all swim.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Deflection, pretty typical

See my edit above, care to respond? Or will you continue on with the deflections as per usual? This is not about what the OP thinks, this is about what you ,Quintessentone, thinks

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join