It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Netanyahu Ignored Warnings from Egypt about a Potential Incoming Attack from Hamas.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sure I believe some random YouTube video.
I always believe all the celebrities have passed away cause I seen it on YouTube.

By the way, from YouTube itself :

Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar is a fearless anti-establishment Youtube show and podcast.

edit on 10/11/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Just putting out what's out there.

I can't read minds nor do I have a crystal ball.

I also learned not to make wildaz claims.

Oh, and remember the assume joke

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: HologramSimpleton432Hz

Posting some evidence for claims, is also key.

Best to not engage Simpleton, full of platitudes and attitudes but damn near zero substantive information

I would hardly call propaganda "substantive information". You keep doing you, and I'll keep reminding the obstinate they are falling for the same tried and true tropes.

And yet you have absolutely nothing. Par for course.

Just coming in and declaring your perceived reality as fact, usual MO.

If only you realized that carefully curated propaganda is also "absolutely nothing".

You should venture outside of Plato's Cave sometime.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So what makes you better than them when you speak with such specificity and conviction with absolutely zero evidence?

You’re just saying whatever comes to your mind while belittling people who actually have sources.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So what makes you better than them when you speak with such specificity and conviction with absolutely zero evidence?

You’re just saying whatever comes to your mind while belittling people who actually have sources.

I am better than nobody, we are all in this fishbowl together. There has been no belittlement from me, that seems to be something you are proficient at.

Saying there is zero evidence is comically obtuse.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please quit BICKERING....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.
BIGOTRY has o place on ATS!!!!

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Best to not engage Simpleton, full of platitudes and attitudes but damn near zero substantive information

I would hardly call propaganda "substantive information". You keep doing you, and I'll keep reminding the obstinate they are falling for the same tried and true tropes.

What would the world do without you? Your wisdom and teachings are a true beacon in these dark times.

Whatever nerve I have struck with you will be soothed by the anaesthetic of time. I have no quarrel with you, be well.

A nerve, why goodness no, I am awash in the brilliance of your deeply analytical and postulated theories all in just a couple of sentences.

Only the enlightened scholarly few are able to convey so much information, truth, and meaning in so few characters.

edit on 11-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
it's a bs story and probably planted lies. the intel fail in israel came from inside their own agencies that have been infiltrated just like the u.s. agencies.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What would the world do without you? Your wisdom and teachings are a true beacon in these dark times.

Whatever nerve I have struck with you will be soothed by the anaesthetic of time. I have no quarrel with you, be well.

A nerve, why goodness no, I am awash in the brilliance of your deeply analytical and postulated theories all in just a couple of sentences.

Only the enlightened scholarly few are able to convey so much information, truth, and meaning in so few characters.

Your sincere praise aside, let's stick to the topic of the thread shall we?

The parallels to 9/11 are stark and numerous. The communication breakdowns and blatant and baffling disregard for standard protocols at JUST the right time in such a narrow window are trademarks of a controlled operation.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidsHope

This is why it is prudent to stay out of threads who's subject matter is based upon unsubstantiated information.
We all get caught in it occasionally, because even what we believe are "solid sources", tell lies that cannot stand the test of time.

The thread OP should not be blamed as well, because the same thing applies to information they are trying to relay.

We should all just chill on this imperfect world.
edit on 11-10-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's Israel so who knows how many warnings and threats they get on a daily basis I imagine it is near impossible to vet them all . They are surrounded on all sides by enemies.
edit on 11-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm not saying it couldn't have happened, but I will say the Times of Israel is fairly left-leaning and are pretty unkind to Netanyahu.

If they're anything like the US media, that means when they get negative information about him, they just print it, no verification required.

Remember, our media went wild with the idea that the Bush administration "cooked up" the intelligence given as justification for the Iraq invasion, when in fact most of that intelligence was gathered during the Clinton presidency. Clinton wanted to do something about it but by then he was in his lame duck years and after the Lewinsky scandal he figured he didn't have the political capital left to start a war.

God knows when the truth about this comes out.
edit on 11 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

how many megatons is a jericho because imma gonna hop on that nuclear blast simulator and see that the israeli's are gonna get the # flung right back

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: stevieray

Take it up with The Times of Israel and Haaretz if you have a grievance , unless your grievance is solely against me because I kicked your puppy , I don't care.

Enjoy the official narrative , don't ask questions.
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Someone posted news you don’t like?

It’s a fluid situation, people deserve to see all the reports and make their own decisions based off of the information at hand.

This place shouldn’t be an echo chamber, there should be diversity in ideas and information.

Nah, I posted something that spoofed one of our childish members and they ran screaming / crying to a sympathetic mod. The ATS equivalent of judge shopping.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: DavidsHope

This is why it is prudent to stay out of threads who's subject matter is based upon unsubstantiated information.
We all get caught in it occasionally, because even what we believe are "solid sources", tell lies that cannot stand the test of time.

The thread OP should not be blamed as well, because the same thing applies to information they are trying to relay.

We should all just chill on this imperfect world.

Lol a whole jumpin’ hoppin’ thread based on BS with absolutely zero evidence. Now we have terminal brain eating NDS to go with their TDS.
If it’s against the guys that they hate more than Hitler + Dahmer ….. it’s an orgasmic spazzout celebration ! No adult self-respect required !

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: gortex

how many megatons is a jericho because imma gonna hop on that nuclear blast simulator and see that the israeli's are gonna get the # flung right back

Haha, after crying that Israel shouldn’t be allowed to fight back …. Here we have the tingly wee-wee feeling about Israel being nuked.
Can’t even write this for you to make it this silly.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Israel is reported to have second strike capability. Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: stevieray

Take it up with The Times of Israel and Haaretz if you have a grievance , unless your grievance is solely against me because I kicked your puppy , I don't care.

Enjoy the official narrative , don't ask questions.
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Someone posted news you don’t like?

It’s a fluid situation, people deserve to see all the reports and make their own decisions based off of the information at hand.

This place shouldn’t be an echo chamber, there should be diversity in ideas and information.

Nah, I posted something that spoofed one of our childish members and they ran screaming / crying to a sympathetic mod. The ATS equivalent of judge shopping.

OP has been around much longer than you.

Back in the day this site used to be a little bit more cowboyish, they’ve been tightening up on that.

I’ve read many of OP’s threads that had some mud, and the comments remained.

If you had been here longer, you’d know that and wouldn’t be proclaiming your suspicions as facts.

Funny so many recently just have something pop in their heads and spread their mind blips as truths.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join