It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Netanyahu Ignored Warnings from Egypt about a Potential Incoming Attack from Hamas.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
'Ignored warnings,' like hell! He was in on it. I'd bet everything I have that Mossad's and See-Aye-Ay fingerprints are all over it.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: HologramSimpleton432Hz

You know this, how?

It's called …

COMMON SENSE!

But this one probably believes that the 9/11 attack was carried out by a bunch of Arabs with limit piloting experience, that Building 7 collapsed in its own footprint on a whim because a strong breeze blew by, and that it was pure serendipity that the passport of one of the 'pilots' floated down from the impact unharmed and completely legible.

:
edit on 2023 10 11 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

You know this, how?

It's called …

COMMON SENSE!

But this one probably believes that the 9/11 attack was carried out by a bunch of Arabs with limit piloting experience, that Building 7 collapsed in its own footprint on a whim because a strong breeze blew by, and that it was pure serendipity that the passport of one of the 'pilots' floated down from the impact unharmed and completely legible.

:

I bet that is the case. At this stage in the game, after all this time and all the clear evidence to the contrary, anyone who truly believes the scenario you just laid out is a lost cause.

Common sense is increasingly more uncommon by the day.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Post some of your evidence? No?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Post some of your evidence? No?

Source-baiting is a transparent tactic, thanks anyway though.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Tally Gotliv , Israeli lawmaker and member of Likud is calling for a Nuclear strike on Gaza.

twitter.com...

Crazy times.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Maybe, if you had a source?

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Chairman of House Foreign Affairs Committee: 'Egypt warned Israel 3 days before the war'

The chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the American House of Representatives, Michael McCaul, revealed that Egypt warned Israel of "such an event" three days before the start of the war. "We know that Egypt warned the Israelis three days before, that such an event could happen," McCaul said.
Link

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

originally posted by: putnam6

Posting some evidence for claims, is also key.

Best to not engage Simpleton, full of platitudes and attitudes but damn near zero substantive information

I would hardly call propaganda "substantive information". You keep doing you, and I'll keep reminding the obstinate they are falling for the same tried and true tropes.

And yet you have absolutely nothing. Par for course.

Just coming in and declaring your perceived reality as fact, usual MO.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: stevieray

Take it up with The Times of Israel and Haaretz if you have a grievance , unless your grievance is solely against me because I kicked your puppy , I don't care.

Enjoy the official narrative , don't ask questions.
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Someone posted news you don’t like?

It’s a fluid situation, people deserve to see all the reports and make their own decisions based off of the information at hand.

This place shouldn’t be an echo chamber, there should be diversity in ideas and information.
edit on 11-10-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Oct 11 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Israel has to consider other sources of information when it comes to possible terrorist attacks, including the US, it could have been conflicting reports.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: gortex

Israel has to consider other sources of information when it comes to possible terrorist attacks, including the US, it could have been conflicting reports.

I heard the news on this early in the morning. The reports I heard alleged the information from Egypt was vague, just that something abnormal was going to come from Gaza. That could have just meant a rocket attack which the iron dome can usually handle.

I’ll reserve full criticism for more information, but it’s a story that definitely deserves to be tracked. Israelis deserve to know where the breakdown was that lead to this event.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

In more current news, Egypt gave no warning.

Jerusalem Post

www.jpost.com...

Egypt never warned Israel of possible Gaza attack, official says - report

Egypt did not ever warn Israel of a major attack from Gaza in the days leading up to the current war with Hamas, an Egyptian official told the newspaper Al-Shuruk on Wednesday.

This is despite previous reports, which claimed officials in Cairo had warned senior Israeli officials in advance.

edit on Wed Oct 11 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: added MANDATORY source and ex tags

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And so now the misinformation begins. Is this true or false? I removed one of the Israeli news orgs from my favorites a while back due to a clearly biased approach concerning Bibi.

But I do look at a lot of left and right and am quite aware of the hatred many have for Israel. Even some of its own hating each other.

Haretz is not my favorite Israel news site. I don't consider many of the Israeli news orgs of a character to believe their every word. Much less that of the west.

Further the New York Post is quoting the Israeli government now saying...no report came from Egypt at any point prior to the attack. They are "according to" ...with no name attached as usual.
nypost.com...

uggh what is it with all these news orgs saying..."according to...." But never say who the "accorder"[sic]....was?? It would be so nice if a lightening bolt from God would hit every single lying news organization that pushes their own agenda ...especially when so many innocents have been murdered in cold blood. Who is lying? One says this...one says that...only one can be true...And.

This event is so egregious that anyone. Any organization attempting to use it to further their own personal agenda is no better than those committing the atrocities!

Please note folks that generally when a story first breaks the truth is closer to truth and as it continues over time the truth begins to resemble lies, like a volcano blowing the fire gets hotter by the minute.

Further, Bibi has no reason..nor had any reason to allow the slaughter of his own people. No reason to ignore such an evil act. He has reacted in the past to much smaller incursions, and there is no reason anyone can support that he would wish his own people massacred.
"according to"...or "who wishes not to be named".....yea right
Besides, the Egyptians had their pants beat off of them twice by Israel. They only signed a peace accord because they had no other choice. They hate Israel and would say anything in order to do it harm
The lies never cease

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Even on vague info you'd think they wouldn't literally be caught sleeping in their racks. In most militaries you'd go on alert with heightened security at gates and checkpoints. Its almost as if someone wanted it to make a splash...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Biginpc

So it looked bad on quite a few people in the gov and they are denying it...ok...basically par for the course. Either they are incompetent with one of the best intel agencies in the world missing any sign of the biggest build up of forces and arms on gaza for decades or it was intended. So what are they stupid or something else? Even the Ukrainians do better then this...
edit on 11-10-2023 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

edit on 10/11/23 by Gothmog because: Already well covered by OldCarpy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join