It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Patients Aged 12-18 Account for 8% of Transgender Surgeries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It has gotten that bad, mutilating children with the blessing of idiot parents in America, most of these children will be suffering for years with endless surgeries to fix what the first one does not deliver, the horror stories of what awaits many of these children is incredible.

What a horrible life for any child.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That is when big pharma will step in their assortment of colorful psychotic pills to make these children be able to cope with the realization when they become adults that they will never be normal again.

Especially when they become to terms that they have lost their ability to reproduce.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: network dude

Mutilation is mutilation, irreversible physical deformation.

I'm against all of that on minors if its not a life saving procedure.

Some here think mutilating kids is ok so long they can reproduce...
What a twisted moral baseline is that?

Do you really think 'gender affirming care' in the form of the removal of genitals or other body parts is life saving?

I don't think you're against these procedures because you consider them 'life saving'.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
Does anyone outside of the U.S. find it wierd the people in the U.S. treat trans people as a major issue of debate and discussion?

The notion that the government knows UFOs exist doesn't hold anyone's interest for more than a month, but we'll talk about trans issues for years.

If that's not idiocracy, i dont know what is.

Thats because more people are realizing that the UFO reveal was a distraction, after covid parents are finally aware of what is going on in the public school systems and kids are one of those things that many people draw a red line at.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Me too.

2017 — 6 years ago — Almost 230,000 cosmetic procedures were performed on patients ages 13 to 19 years old in 2017. Teenagers underwent four percent of all cosmetic surgery procedures that year. The most common surgical procedures include nose surgery, male breast reduction and ear surgery. Additionally, more than 160,000 non-surgical cosmetic procedures were performed on this age group, the most common were laser hair removal and Botox injections.

NOT A WORD UNTIL TRANS KIDS

www.goodmorningamerica.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Some here think mutilating kids is ok so long they can reproduce...
What a twisted moral baseline is that?

Absolutely a bad argument.

You do you though.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here's a map of the LGBTQ population percentage by country:

It would appear that some countries, such as the US and Canada, are pushing gender bending/confusion/dysphoria starting in preschool to fulfil an agenda.

The United States’ Reported LGBTQ Population Isn’t Large
The United States is as developed country and most would presume it has a large and open LGBTQ community. It doesn’t. It has one of the smallest reported LGBTQ populations by country in the world, of the countries that will report that. It was estimated by one Gallup poll that approximately 5.6 percent of the population identified as LGBTQ.

Of those that do identify as LGBTQ, over 50 percent of them are bisexual and 24 percent are gay, while 11 percent are lesbian. The remainder are transgender or do not identify with either gender.

I'm surprised so few people want to know why they're being spoon-fed such a divisively controversial issue.

If it's not an agenda to cause mass societal unrest, then the only other answer is we've polluted our planet, possibly beyond repair and we're in the process of becoming incapable of procreation.

Whatever the reasons, it's not normal nor natural. Saying it is will not make it so, although it may become the new 'normal'.

Perhaps the real agenda in convincing mentally vulnerable children they belong on the LGBTQWERTY scale is to hide the fact that decades upon decades of deliberately polluting our environment is actually damaging the gene pool.

It's not like they can do a blood test to determine who has been brainwashed into believing a false dichotomy and who has been genetically damaged from putting profits over the health and wellbeing of the planet we live on.

This isn't a problem that is ever going to go away and lopping off body parts is only going to create more problems for those being programmed to believe a lie.

[worldpopulationreview.com...]

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I should invest the time, to calculate the numbers of butched circumcissions with the same long term results and compare them to how many kids 8% of all trans are.

I'll spare you the flip flop walk...

One is too many I agree!!!

stop the unnecessary mutilation on kids!
stop ear piercing
stop tatoos
stop circumcission
and stop gender affirming surgery.

or don't and be hypocrites!

Tattoos require the recipient be 18 years of age. I don’t agree with the comparison. I received my 3rd and by far largest tattoo at 55.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Great post. The LGBTQ moniker was purposefully created to conflate the larger subset of the homosexual and bi-sexual populations with the incredibly small subset of trans persons in order to expand identification and bolster support. Insidious, to say the least.

edit on 31-8-2023 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think its sick to mutilate kids and people who don't condemn any and all unnecessary mutilation on kids,

are really sick child mutilator apologetics or worse themselfs mutilators.
Try and be thorough when it comes to protecting kids and your concerns for them...

Otherwise it sounds like you're just pushing an agenda and the well being of the kid is just a talking point.

It makes you the worst kind of human to abuse the emotions of loving parents to push a fear driven mutilators agenda.

I think it's sick to defend unnecessary irreversible procedures on minors.

I think we have a very good showcase of what happens when you flip flop with double standards trough life.

At least we now know there is no actual concern for the kids, just propaganda.

Thank you all for making things a little clearer...
edit on 1-9-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Can you even read or is all just fantasy in your head?

I'm against ALL unnecessary mutilation on kids.

Blatantly lying and puting wordsin my mouth like you do, just examplifies the dishonesty we're dealing with in those transphobic threads...

Some here argue that a little child mutilation is ok so long they can still make babies!

that's the sick line of reasoning they try to apply to justify their doublestandards.

Double standards when it comes to kids is no standard at all!
just sick people abusing emotions to push a sick propaganda....

If the ability of making babies is the only thing that you consider absolutely the only reason to protect kids, tell us about the butched circumcision that leave men impotent and how thats diffrent than gender reassignment?

Im curious how you justify it?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

the problem with those stats is the way the lgb+ has been expanded to capture more groups in seeing the evolution its easy to see the problem just take the transexuals adding in first the crossdressers and then the kinks like the adult babies to that one pot has created huge issues and you have those demanding the same rights as the transexuals ie witness like protections of their past, hence the amount of sex offenders now in that one pot.

you also have the capture of proto homosexuals, the abused and the autistic in the same net, we're now seeing the overweight and obese being included so that at some point a fraction of society becomes the majority.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
It has gotten that bad, mutilating children with the blessing of idiot parents in America,...

Yes, what the hell are the parents thinking? And you have people coming on TV talking to the pundits saying that they think this TRANS surgery should be performed on minors before puberty so they don't 'go through the wrong puberty'. It's sick.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'm not sure if I should invest the time, to calculate the numbers of butched circumcissions with the same long term results and compare them to how many kids 8% of all trans are.

Well, first and obliviously, the two are not even in the same universe, let alone comparable procedures, but the serious complications from botched circumcisions appear to be somewhere around 0.8 per million.

One is too many I agree!!!

stop the unnecessary mutilation on kids!
stop ear piercing

Doesn't result in sterilization, depression, or any permanent loss of anatomical function - and often even suicidal thoughts.

Also, most - the vast vast majority in fact - of adult women have pierced ears, and there are literally ZERO known cases of a young girl or adult female experiencing any emotional trauma or distress due to having their ears pierced, even if done at a young age.

stop tatoos

First, in general it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to get a tattoo, even with parental consent. Also, while there may actually be a certain number of cases of 'tattoo regret', they can actually be removed (sortof, and albeit painfully and leaving a permanent evidence that something was there)...

stop circumcission

I actually agree with this, although it isn't even remotely the same as sex change surgery, and again there are no known cases where someone being circumcised has cause any serious amount of emotional distress.

I personally wish I hadn't been circumcised, but it isn't something I think about except in cases where the topic is being discussed, like right now.

and stop gender affirming surgery.

First, stop calling it gender affirming surgery, it isn't anything of the sort.

We should refer to these collectively as gender mutilation medical interventions, which includes the extremely damaging (permanent in many/most cases) gender bending hormonal treatments..

But yes, please stop it. All of it.

or don't and be hypocrites!

Hypocrites?

What I find hypocritical is you left out one extremely pertinent real and actual religious practice that is FGM - female genital mutilation. I wonder why that is? Could it be because it is practiced by the religion that the radical left is incapable of condemning in any way shape or form - Islam?

All you're doing is being ridiculous - but hey, at least you're consistent!
edit on 1-9-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

People that think like that Flyers, is people that needs to be castrated themselves soo they will never reproduce, this are sick, sick people, mutilation of children is the worst torture in humanity to any adult and child, doctors that performs this surgery are monsters and need to be prosecuted and put in jail.

This is pure evil; I still cannot comprehend how the trans pushers and enablers of children and teens are getting away with this.

Mutilation in America of genitals is now a fad, lord have mercy.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Only a deranged person will think that ear piercing, circumcision are in the same level as mutilation of genitals, removal of genitals to resemble another sex.

Really somebody can please post pictures of the two or three, mutilation of the reproductive organs is called "major surgery" and is the most horrible thing to do to any human being, the results are never pretty no matter how many endless cosmetic surgery the individual goes through.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

not deranged just a cultural difference, as a brit, in the british psyche the amputation of the end of male glans is reserved for bedwetters, chronic masterbaters and the infected, its an extension of the same victorian sexology and pseudoscience we're plagued with today.. its that rejection that make it easy to reject doing the same to the glans of a girl..

A society that rejects the mutilation of female or male glans is going to have serious problems accepting the extreme genital mutilation seen in these horrific top and bottom surgeries, and it worth remembering both sides* agree on that even if the start points are different.

*both sides applies to the gc crowd in the uk like helen joyce/jkr etc and Americans like mat walsh on the other.. both are confronting the same issues from differing cultural start point and this infighting becomes pointless as the objective is ending the abuse of minors..

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I still cannot comprehend how the trans pushers and enablers of children and teens are getting away with this.

The woke agenda with mob mentality. The destruction of the family unit.
Government tells everyone what is acceptable and what isn't. Marxist in nature.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Yup - circumcision is male genital mutilation that stops guys being able to get as much pleasure during sex and likely to cause impotence in later life by removing the protective sheath around the most sensitive parts and all the health benefits the foreskin provides.

The US is one of the only developed nations where the practice is common so is very odd, outdated practice to the rest of the world and not seen as any different than the FGM practice of cutting off the clitoris.
edit on 1-9-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's been a fad for long time...

Stop being hypocrite...

You want the freedom to mutilate your kids?
Guess what that freedom cuts both ways, wanna do something about it start with what's already happening on a daily base.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join