It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 4 of Expedition Bigfoot tonight!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

they have already put "Finding Bigfoot" to shame in what they have discovered so far. If anyone in the world can say definitely, there are creatures roaming around in the woods of the planet, its this scientific crew. I have already been blown away by their findings. Bigfoot is a creature that does not want to be found and does want to be left alone, so I am one of th emaybe few who don't need a body to say I believe. Too many people have had encounters.
edit on 08am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 08am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
There's an episode in Alaskan Killer Bigfoot where Ash is in a tree-hide and starts hearing Bigfoot chatter in his ear and literally runs out of the forest. It was quite disturbing to watch. In the next episode, Ron Morehead (Sierra Sounds guy) comes on to look around and confirms there is definitely a bigfoot there. All cool stuff, but will there be a 2nd series?

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I truly believe that the evidence is stacking towards an unknown species, although the upside down trees is s stretch given that there's a park in Juneau which is famous for exactly that. There are photos of it on Google and the story of how they were created, and it boiled down to a frustrated logger!

edit on 9-9-2023 by MulderAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MulderAgent

Can you post the photos please, the thing I find interesting with the upside-down trees, is the location of it, the area is not accessible by any motorized vehicles and the trees look old, very old and weathered down.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Having trouble adding photos but here's the link:

www.atlasobscura.com...

They're in Juneau, Alaska.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091
As a scientist by trade, I was for a long time very skeptical, but open minded. I just didn't see any convincing evidence. The problem was, I didn't even know of the evidence.

I spent a bit (probably too much) time a while back simply reading every witness encounter I could find. There are many thousands on BRFO and categorized as Class A (first hand visual), Class B (2nd hand visual or footprints/hair) etc. I filtered on Class A and just read.

What I found was an incredible amount of very credible witness testimony and consistency. These are people who generally were afraid to tell their story, often waiting years after being ridiculed or telling no one. A very high percentage are skilled woodsman who previously mocked anything related to bigfoot, or were from a time when it was literally unknown (pre PG film).

Many are just people driving (lots of road crossings, some very very close including slapping car/truck hoods). There is a good mix of women in there -- they seem to have an innocence in their tales that is quite telling. Many are very very close encounters where things like hands faces, and noses simply cannot be misidentified -- less than 10-20 yards. There are hundreds at this range.

There are many witnesses who are fish and game, forest service, police, etc. These aren't just a bunch of loons. Many are afraid of their professional reputation and only tell their story when they retire.

The consistencies in form and habit are astounding, as well as the very adamant and confused inconsistencies (several people seem bewildered that "their" sighting was very lean, but still powerful or that the color didn't match most descriptions.

IMO, this is a large intelligent ape, not anything human. There is not one case of them wearing anything or decorating anything, but many of them using rocks and sticks.

They seem to have a mix of timidity and curiosity, but almost no actual fear (imagine never encountering something that could kill you). There are countless encounters that describe them seeing the human, but giving no concern and just carrying on with their very focused walk as if you are just another smaller animal disrupting their day. They do seem to mostly not be aggressive other than in a bluff-type animal way, but occasionally get mean, indicating normal variety of personalities.

They seem animalistically simple in many regards. Many encounters when they decide to leave in a hurry, they just crash through the brush almost to sent a message of power -- breaking and twisting branches and trees with little regard.

They seem to be mostly solitary and small family units, and many of the encounters with small ones seem to be more curiosity-filled. Interestingly the young seem to appear more ape-like (young orangutan with long legs). I think looking at gorillas the young look quite different as well.

There are many other consistencies as well, like the verbal language that has been heard or the whistle communication observed with multiples.

Everyone wants a body for proof, but even the cases where bodies were supposedly found (the forest service guys fighting wildfire and others), they all described MIB type takeover of the case and told not to talk about it.

Anyway, short of a body, there is a ton of evidence, from footprints, DNA sampled hair, lots of poor photos, lol, but some very good ones but anyone can fake that nowadays.

My recommendation is to take the time and read the encounters and judge yourself whether these many many thousands of people are just lying or not, whether they don't know a bear from a hole in the ground or not, whether they could possible identify something they watched for several minutes or not. If you don't read the reports, you can't really claim they aren't evidence or that their isn't evidence.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MulderAgent

My goodness they are beautiful, with all the flowers on top, that is a truly garden and yes they look similar to the ones in Prince George Island but no as pretty.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

well said.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
youtube.com...

Has anyone seen this video? If this species can walk upright just like a human, imagine one that has evolved to do it habitually. Even the gait and how it looks around reminds me of Patty from PG film.
edit on 10-9-2023 by MulderAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The evidence this season so far:

Years of lore

A few trees falling in the woods

Some half eaten swamp cabbage

Some vague infrared images

A couple upside down trees

A white hair that the lab could not find a species match

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have zero science background, but I have learned to trust it in this regard, Sasquatch.
My take after reading hundreds of bfro reports, is that is all a 'witness' needs to write their own 'report'. I mean ALL the details. 7.5 to 8ft tall, brown, black, red, gray or white/yellow. Really thick, really skinny, 4 to 5' shoulder width, built like a linebacker, built like a NBA player. With a little imagination, they can make a 'report'. With no understanding of how wind works with trees in the wilderness, they can even come across 'structures'. And the list goes on. Like I said, everything an over imagination needs to 'join the party' so to speak. I believe your scientific background can be reserved for a body đź‘Ť. I have always been fascinated by the idea, but I see no way around a specimen.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Yeah, I don't watch the shows, but this is part of the reason. At this point we have technologied our way out of being able to produce evidence. Short of a body, anything they do or film will just be discounted as fake or inconclusive. Even 5 minutes of full motion video would be ignored whether real or not.

It reminds me of the Hogzilla story. You may remember, but a couple of hunters posted a pic of a huge hog from TX I think. There news was all abuzz about it being fake. There were FBI photo experts swearing to its fakeness, pointing out artifacts etc. Finally a couple of years later National Geographic paid to dig it up. Turns out the hog and photo were legit despite near universal cries of fakery.

It is one reason why the personal accounts were more valuable to me than pics, vids, or footprints. It is reasonably easy to figure out people's level of honesty in the details and presentatino, and even if a few could deceive, there are thousands. I know avid hunters of decades that quit hunting and going into the woods alone over this.

edit on 10-9-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

then don't watch....just sayin.....

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I tried to watch "alaskan killer bigfoot" but within the first 3 episodes i just couldnt anymore.

From a "hunter" apparently not being able to figure out the "otter" he found was most likely dropped or left by one of the many eagles in the area he scared off

To the bouy in the tree

To them saying someone "tore open" one of the water holding tanks, that literally looks like what normally happens with years of rust especially being accelerated due to salt water.

Maybe im just a Grump, but , there was several things that should have been simple explanations they completely conflated, I get its entertainment but come on.

These guys 1 who is suppose to be a wilderness guide and big game hunter protecting him, to the other guys who are suppose to be native, but somehow cant figure out how to put up their wall tent missing a pin? NONE of them had 3 min to fashion a temp lock pin out of a piece of wood for the night?

Also atleast one of them is a very experienced outdoorsman, and they didnt bring a stove for their wall tent? Im an avid hunter and during elk and bear season i will spend weeks at a time up in the mountains. That tent stove isnt something you just set aside if theres not enough room, you sacrifice something else without a doubt, thats your source of heat, meals, protection, etc.

Or how bout the cannery stuff that was "thrown and moved"........Like that area doesnt see floods come through after winter melts that couldnt have moved that stuff further down the beach line since the 40s?

Then theres the scat he walks up on and says "doesnt look like any scat ive ever seen" , fkn what? thats clear its either bear scat or lion scat, especially if theres a lot of hair in it. Again I hunt in country with large predators like cats and bear, these guys are suppose to be from Alaska and avid outdoorsmen....but they cant identify scat or tree scrapings? Those scrapings look like what bear sometimes do or even Moose, elk , Deer, etc that scrape when theyre getting rid of their velvet, ESPECIALLY on Tree Trunks

Theres just too much to take it too seriously
edit on 9/11/2023 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

then don't watch....just sayin.....

And im not bagging on you at all this stuff really does interest me a lot, I love the shows for the entertainment value if nothing else, i just really hate the dishonesty and to me feels like theyre treating their audience like theyre stupid

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Ravenwatcher

these creatures are extremely smart, and I for one along with others do not underestimate their intelligence about sensing their surroundings, but yes, who wouldn't love a clear shot. Sooner or later....

My ex wife would have hit one with a car by now, or the ex brother-in-law would have shot one by now….

They have sonar to find fish for fishing. But no conclusive proof of big feets after 3 seasons and centuries of hunting and trapping.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I
Maybe im just a Grump,

Just a realist

I hate when people use the excuse I have no imagination.

It takes more imagination and understanding to run through all scenarios and assign likelihood than just labeling everything Bigfoot for a target audience.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

no face to face encounter with this crew yet, but there are many people on the planet who have. These creatures do not want to be seen or found, and they are extremely intelligent. I for one, do not underestimate them or what we are up against. Sooner or later, it will happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

no face to face encounter with this crew yet, but there are many people on the planet who have. These creatures do not want to be seen or found, and they are extremely intelligent. I for one, do not underestimate them or what we are up against. Sooner or later, it will happen.

Even the smartest people die from time to time…. And leave a body.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

no face to face encounter with this crew yet, but there are many people on the planet who have.

Hmm. So. I used to be big in nature photography. Deer are very secretive and shy. But their fawns run around during the day, and don’t make the best decisions. And mom chases after them. Sometimes their curiosity gets the best of them.

Deer eat, poop, have to have a food supply. Die. Make food for vultures. Leave bones, antlers, velvet to their antlers, fur, antler and hoof scrapes. Leave tracks and deer runs. Love salt licks. Even come to bird feeders to eat seed.

Deer have a mating season, rut.

Are shot, taken by predators, hit by cars, succumb to disease, drought, famine. Probably been caught in floods.

If a group of twenty animals big as a 7 foot NFL linebacker were breeding, eating, and sh!iting in your woods, there would be no question without ever seeing one. Not, well. One half eaten swamp cabbage. If big foot existed, then it’s backwards. You would find unquestionably physical evidence of tracks, runs, piles of poop (I can smell dog poop about twenty feet away like most people. How big of a pile of crap would a big foot leave. Now think of a breeding population), remains, big feets decimated by droughts, disease, weather. There would be bones, food plots, territory, fights for territory, ruts, competition for mating.

Out of all the history of big feet, not one kid big foot ever ran away to join the circus?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join