It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Teacher Fired for Reading Gender Identity Book to Fifth Graders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I think the bigger issue is, is if teachers are still reading to 5th grade students in America we are kind of @&$)(ed. my son in the second grade knows how to read, write (in cursive too), and speak with reapect and resolve. My son would tell me getting read to about anything would be a strange event for him

You’re second grader must not have a job

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah I don't personally think it turns a straight kid gay or whatever.

Its a simple logical corollary.

What percent of trans identifying kids in your opinion will remain trans their entire life?

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

the problem with where we are is like migration both sides get to see a silver lining..

signals of abuse get identified as trans being different/autistic as trans, proto homosexual as trans..

and like various worsts throughout history in one movement they gatekeep abuse and mask the abusers, they eradicate gays like Iran, and straighten out lesbians while removing the autistic/all those who are different, all under the guise the greater good.

and at the root of it all lies Victorian sexual sterotypes and eugenics which is why so many on both side of the line embrace it all but its either going to end in a reformation like conflict or a fall like that of the soviets

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

While there may be some allegory through history, none of it will be a facsimile.

"History doesn't repeat, but it sure does rhyme."

However I take your point, regardless of how we may get there, the end is obvious viewing through a historical lens.

This is why individual rights are so incredibly important.

Best case scenario is that everyone gets a little miffed, even the minority of the minority in all these groups. However what we see happening currently is an appeasment to a minority. Which is dictating to the majority.

That will not end well.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Its a simple logical corollary.

What percent of trans identifying kids in your opinion will remain trans their entire life?

You'd be far better asking a doc or psych that question.
I went to school before allthis was a thing and looking back I can remember there were some kids even then that were identifiably gay, that was in a culture that ridiculed gayness so I can only imagine how many hid it.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ah, so, you're problem is simply that you are totally clueless about the fact that young children's minds are easily impressionable by authority figures in their lives.

Got it...
edit on 22-8-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I went to school before allthis was a thing and looking back I can remember there were some kids even then that were identifiably gay,

Please stay on topic. We're not talking about gay. Gay is a real thing.

We're talking about gender dysphoria being treated as if it is real and normal.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The vast majority of children who say they are TRANS ... are not TRANS and change their minds. Yet those children are labeled TRANS when they claim it and are given new names in school and put in opposite gender sports ... pushing the child into TRANS when in fact most will just outgrow the notion if left alone.

Gender Transition Medications and Surgeries for Children in the USA

Only 12–27% of children with gender dysphoria—a condition where one’s perceived gender identity differs from their biological sex—carry it into adulthood, yet many children in the U.S. are still eligible for irreversible therapies and surgeries

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Im thinking back to what books were read to my 5th grade class: Where the Red Fern Grows. Old Yeller. All Creatures Great and Small.

My teacher really loved animals, I just realized. But I remember the love I gained for story, after 5th grade.

So sad the children are being brought into adult problems by childish adults. It's sick and they all should be dismissed. There should be some kind of emotional IQ test before teachers are allowed to teach.

edit on 8/22/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I went to school before allthis was a thing and looking back I can remember there were some kids even then that were identifiably gay,

Please stay on topic. We're not talking about gay. Gay is a real thing.

We're talking about gender dysphoria being treated as if it is real and normal.

I dont know that Trans isnt a real thing, the same people saying it aint seem to be the "Pray the gay away" psychos.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

gay and trans alike are equally a mental disorder.
they both are equally confused whether from being indoctrinated or molested as a child.
coincidence I suppose that most homosexuals are pedophiles.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: resoe26

Thats your opinion and you are welcome to it. I dont buy the gay is a mental disorder thing though, people fancy who they do

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

q reply to: tanstaafl
I dont know that Trans isnt a real thing

So you are ignorant of actual science that proves there are only two genders/sexes, and that anyone who thinks they are 'in the wrong body' is suffering from a mental disorder called gender dysphoria.

Thanks for confirming.

the same people saying it aint seem to be the "Pray the gay away" psychos.

Not even remotely close.

Please [don't] try again...

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   

q reply to: tanstaafl
I dont know that Trans isnt a real thing

So you are ignorant of actual science that proves there are only two genders/sexes, and that anyone who thinks they are 'in the wrong body' is suffering from a mental disorder called gender dysphoria.

Thanks for confirming.

the same people saying it aint seem to be the "Pray the gay away" psychos.

Not even remotely close.

Please [don't] try again...

First, I havew never seen any peer reviewed paper suggesting what you do in your first para.

Second para, I get you are deeply uncomfortable discussing all this, I only wonder why? what is it that is wrong with you that makes it like this?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

First, I havew never seen any peer reviewed paper suggesting what you do in your first para.

So you have never taken a basic human biology and/or anatomy class.

Got it. Thanks for confirming your ignorance yet again.

Second para, I get you are deeply uncomfortable discussing all this, I only wonder why? what is it that is wrong with you that makes it like this?

Rotflmao!!! Nice try mate, but you lose...

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So you have never taken a basic human biology and/or anatomy class.

Got it. Thanks for confirming your ignorance yet again.

Rotflmao!!! Nice try mate, but you lose...

Dude, stop making sh.. up ok? You are obviousluy aware how weak and vulnerable your own argument must be else you wouldn't be interjecting your own fairy tales.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Dude, stop making sh.. up ok?

You're the one making # up mate... ok?

You are obviousluy aware how weak and vulnerable your own argument must be else you wouldn't be interjecting your own fairy tales.

Said the one who believes that men can be women and kids can choose to be the opposite sex and believes it is a good idea to reinforce their delusions.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Dude, stop making sh.. up ok?

You're the one making # up mate... ok?

You are obviousluy aware how weak and vulnerable your own argument must be else you wouldn't be interjecting your own fairy tales.

Said the one who believes that men can be women and kids can choose to be the opposite sex and believes it is a good idea to reinforce their delusions.

Honestly, I think you are just on a wind up now.

I said I had never seen a peer reviewed paper that suggests trans stuff is only in people's heads...you came back blithering about "Ooh thanks for confirming you have never taken a basic human biology class.. that penguin in your avatar probably hass a better grasp of logic than you do.

Its simple, you make an assertion, back it up with facts, thats FACTS not feelz. So, show me a peer reviewed study to back up your previous asssertion that trans is all in the mind then...

Similarly I never stated anywhere that its a good idea to indulge a child's delusions, that happened inside your own frightened little mind.
edit on 55pThu, 24 Aug 2023 13:42:55 -050020232023-08-24T13:42:55-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: resoe26

"coincidence I suppose that most homosexuals are pedophiles."

Blimey. Bit of a stretch?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Honestly, I think you are just on a wind up now.

Said the wind up doll to the winder.

I said I had never seen a peer reviewed paper that suggests trans stuff is only in people's heads.

Why yes... yes you did. An absurd statement on its face, because it belies a total ignorance of the fields of Human Biology and Anatomy.

you came back blithering about "Ooh thanks for confirming you have never taken a basic human biology class.

Don't forget anatomy...

Its simple, you make an assertion, back it up with facts, thats FACTS not feelz. So, show me a peer reviewed study to back up your previous asssertion that trans is all in the mind then...

It isn't necessary, because the truth is obvious on its face.

Since a human cannot change sex, any belief that one is or can become the opposite sex is absurd on its face.

Similarly I never stated anywhere that its a good idea to indulge a child's delusions, that happened inside your own frightened little mind.

Did you or did you not state that you were in favor of children being allowed to be given puberty blockers/hormone treatments (that amount to chemical castration)?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join