It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother is mad because veterinarian won't treat her son that identifies as a cat: Satire or no? (redo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
(First, let's get this out of the way: Yes, it's on Bitchute. If you can't stand information coming from any other than the thought policed big tech platforms, just scroll on to a different thread. Nobody cares that you don't like Bitchute.)

This woman claims to be upset because the veterinarian will not treat her cat-identifying son. Kindly and mercifully, she opts not to sue him because she doesn't want him to lose his license, but she's upset because of the discrimination inherent in forcing her cat-identifying son to go to a human doctor. She says that we need a social dialog to allow people who identify as animals to be treated by animal doctors.

Now, I'm not commenting on this woman's mental illness, if, in deed, she is mentally ill. In this day, I still hold out hope that this is satire and that she is trolling.

My beef is this: Ten years ago, even maybe five years ago, neither I nor hardly anyone else would have taken her seriously. I'd have laughed it off, said she was really funny, and that would have been the end of it. Good satire, most of us would have resonded. Those silly progressives sometimes talk like this, but nobody will ever take them seriously.

Today, not so much. There is a very good chance that she is serious, and an even better chance that many people who hear her diatribe will agree with her. And this is a blatant comentary on how far things have gone, the depths to which the culture has sunk, the mental illness that has taken hold en masse. Existential nihilism and its resulting relativistic view of the world is factually what has led to this, and it is the philosophy, the world view, the religion to which many have become fanatical devotees. Where everything is relative there are no hooks on which to hang reality. If "my truth" differs from "your truth", we have to accept the idea that they are both true.

This is why the pResident said that "We choose truth over facts." From the perspective of the progressive, you can call "truth" anything that you want to believe to be true, facts be damned. We all know that facts hurt feelings!

Every aspect of life has become subject to this twisted view of reality. Science now pushes narratives that a certain group want to be true with no factual or empirical basis to support them. Economic policy operates on hopes, feelings and "perceived thruths" (i.e., lies). Religion has been affected, doctrines considered heresy for millenia now being openly flaunted.

Again, my comment is not about the content of the video, what the woman says, but about the fact that what she says now actually has purchase in the social, ethical and political dialog.

I leave you with this:

ETA: I started this post a few hours ago, messed it up by hitting the enter key at the wrong moment and started to fix my mistake. As I began the edit, visitors showed up at my door and I had to receive them. My apologies for the bad post and the delay in rectifying it.

:
edit on 2023 8 15 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Lol you really believe this?

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
And remember folks (I'll only say it once):

Commenters who can only launch personal attacks but are unable to address the actual content of a thread are just here to distract from cogent discussion. Better to ignore them.

:
edit on 2023 8 15 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If the kid was raised by cats, then maybe. It strains the believability. However there is such thing as children of the wolves.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABlackCat
If the kid was raised by cats, then maybe. It strains the believability. However there is such thing as children of the wolves.

There is also such a thing as sick parents who turn their children's childhood fantasies and immature confusion into social media fodder and encourage their own mental illness onto their kids.

Have you not noticed that there is a helluva lot in society today that strains believability?

A man competes against female weightlifters, beats the top one out by over 200kg and brags about it as though he's accomplished something.

Kids are subjected to life altering chemical and surgical mutilations with no regard for the future consequences, and are lied to about it by practicing medical "professionals."

The entire world is subjected to injections that are untested and flled with ingredients that are hidden from the public, and most people go along with it.

Yeah, don't talk to me about things straining believability. The biggest strainer of believability for me is anything I see on legacy media.

:
edit on 2023 8 15 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

There you go with those pesky facts again. Don't you know that facts are soooooo out of fashion?

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You're right , I know this. I should know better by now , lmao after dealing with certain posters multiple times.
They never learn / wisen up , simply refuse or are maybe paid not to.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
My girlfriend identifies as a cat

Students in trouble for laughing at a student who identifies as a cat

Teacher fired for not meowing back at student who identifies as a cat

Ah, 3 more bitchute videos. Well I'm convinced.

I'm TOTALLY starting a bitchute account later this week. It's going to be non stop anti-vax, and anti-LGBTQ+, and I'm going to make money off of you people.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: incoserv

You're right , I know this. I should know better by now , lmao after dealing with certain posters multiple times.
They never learn / wisen up , simply refuse or are maybe paid not to.

Posting FACTS is cool. Trying to reason with someone who just slings personal attacks and fantasies is fruitless.

Not to mention that some people don't even bother to address the point made in the OP, they just like to launch attacks and derail threads.

ETA: Not that I'm making reference to anyone in particular, so as not to be hit for manners violations, you know...

:

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here, though, are some stories from the thought-police monitored legacy platforms, just for the general information and edification of everyone...

MSN

The New York Post

Again, MSN

Rich ard Littlejohn at the Daily Mail

That was the result of one quick search. My apologies to anyone whose sensitive feelings were bruised by the citing of actual facts. Reality can be hard, I know...

:

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Here, though, are some stories from the thought-police monitored legacy platforms, just for the general information and edification of everyone...

MSN

The New York Post

Again, MSN

That was the result of one quick search. My apologies to anyone whose sensitive feelings were bruised by the citing of actual facts. Reality can be hard, I know...

:

Washington Examiner and New York Post.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

My girlfriend identifies as a cat

Students in trouble for laughing at a student who identifies as a cat

Teacher fired for not meowing back at student who identifies as a cat

Ah, 3 more bitchute videos. Well I'm convinced.

I'm TOTALLY starting a bitchute account later this week. It's going to be non stop anti-vax, and anti-LGBTQ+, and I'm going to make money off of you people.

Whatever comeback you have, you're just not going to be taken seriously (troll) at this point.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Do you believe this ? Because here it is happening in real time ....

They should take that Child away from her and Lock her as* up ...but of course this sort of behavior in the video is encouraged.
edit on 15-8-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Do you believe this ? Because here it is happening in real time ....

They should take that Child away from her and Lock her as* up ...but of course this sort of behavior in the video is encouraged.

That's my point (that some people choose to completely ignore), not whether the woman in my OP link is speaking in earnest, but that that kind of palaver has social, moral and political currency. Anybody who denies that is simply out of touch or intentionally spouting lies in order to cover for an agenda.

:
edit on 2023 8 15 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If her son truly identifies as a cat...

I think I found the problem...

He should be eating mice and lizards for a proper diet. Cats can't digest or stay healthy on fries and

Lucky charms.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

While i can see this as satire, i wouldnt doubt it, either.

I can take you to a high school near me that has big litter boxes in the bathroom.

You could really see it with your own eyes.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

A few days' diet of canned cat food might would belie the fantasy.

Years ago a friend's son decided he was either a cat or a dog, can't remember which, we all laughed as the kid crawled around and licked himself. Then his daddy told him to stop acting stupid and get up off the floor.

Today, that reaction would be considered child abuse by many.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I guess if it's not on the god's mouthpiece CNN, we just can't believe it. Then, even if it's on CNN and it doesn't jibe with our agenda, we can claim it's false.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

While i can see this as satire, i wouldnt doubt it, either.

I can take you to a high school near me that has big litter boxes in the bathroom.

You could really see it with your own eyes.

And you underscore the point of my OP perfectly. I stated that i suspected and hoped it was satirical trolling.

As I said, ten - even five - years ago, hardly anyboby but those deemed as mentally ill by society at large would have thought it anything but satire. Now, nobody can be sure.

The problem is not what she said, but the fact that what she said holds any currency in the current social dialog.

:
edit on 2023 8 15 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join