It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The weaponisation of psychology by psychopathic rulers and sociopathic lackeys. Break the circuit!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Mate I can see you put a lot of work into this OP and you make some brilliant points and connect so many dots .

True Critical Thinking on display here. I APPLAUD you.

because inwardly they're too overwhelmed to look into the dark truths which permeate events such as the COVID Plandemic & the alleged Climate Crisis.

That about sums it up right there ^ , In the end Fear and Anxiety are what controls the human condition. Give us Shelter , Food , Air conditioning and the occasional Pleasure and most people will look the other way on the real issues.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: chr0naut

Can you tell me what this "plandemic" achieved, and how?

I believe it was an experiment to see how many, and how fast people would roll over belly up just because a figure of "authority" told them to. Even to the point of ignoring their own sense of logic and morality.

The Millgram experiment had already established that, and for a tiny cost.

The cost of the pandemic and all its attempted mitigations was exceptionally vast, especially when we already knew what the outcome would be (and what its fiscal and sociopolitical 'hit' would be, too).

Perhaps you should suggest that people should saw off one of their legs just to see if they would have to hop to get around?

It was to test the experimental mRNA 'vaccines'. And to see the effect on the global economies after lockdowns.
They wanted to see how compliant people would be wearing masks, keeping 6 ft appart , curfews, to see if people would snitch on those not wearing mask, snitch on the 'unvaxxed' etc. And who really knows the effect of the so called 'vaccines', or their desired intent. One thing I know for sure that it was nefarious. Just to prove that : they tried to bribe, persuade, and force the 'vaccines' so people would take it, they excluded from society those that refused (even though the CDC itself later admitted they never tested if the 'vaccines' would stop transmission ). Take the 'vaccine' or lose your job : they want total compliance.
edit on 30-7-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I believe it was an experiment to see how many, and how fast people would roll over belly up just because a figure of "authority" told them to. Even to the point of ignoring their own sense of logic and morality.

The cost of the pandemic and all its attempted mitigations was exceptionally vast, especially when we already knew what the outcome would be (and what its fiscal and sociopolitical 'hit' would be, too).

Perhaps you should suggest that people should saw off one of their legs just to see if they would have to hop to get around?

It was to test the experimental mRNA 'vaccines'. And to see the effect on the global economies after lockdowns.
They wanted to see how compliant people would be wearing masks, keeping 6 ft appart , curfews, to see if people would snitch on those not wearing mask, snitch on the 'unvaxxed' etc. And who really knows the effect of the so called 'vaccines', or their desired intent. One thing I know for sure that it was nefarious. Just to prove that : they tried to bribe, persuade, force the 'vaccines' so people would take it, they excluded from society those that refused (even though the CDC itself later admitted they never tested if the 'vaccines' would stop transmission ).

I disagree entirely, because nobody knew what this virus was from the start and the elderly were trapped, abandoned and dying in their nursing homes.

We were all experiencing shock, terror and trauma and who else had any clue about any of that?...the virologists already working on vaccines for this monster.

To top it all off and add more terror, the virus was a mutating freak and the scientists could not keep up with it. It was a survivor and for it to survive some of us had to pay with their lives.

Transmission at the outset was not very well understood.

Let's get real about this, it was confusion and chaos and we were learning as we went along with it.

In hindsight, yeah, just 'in hindsight'.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
Obviously no one being suicidal is equipped to be giving life advice. But I understand where you are coming from and agree.

It's like childless teachers half your age thinking that they know what's best for your kid, because they read it in a book and see many kids during the day.

edit on 30.7.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: watchitburn
Obviously no one being suicidal is equipped to be giving life advice. But I understand where you are coming from and agree.

It's like childless teachers half your age thinking that they know what's best for your kid, because they read it in a book and see many kids during the day.

Teachers who observe children during the day get a bird's eye perspective of those children's behaviour, so don't underestimate observing as a way to understanding.

Not all psychologists are suicidal and the science does have some empirical evidence that we can rely on.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

They wanted to see how compliant people would be wearing masks, keeping 6 ft appart , curfews, to see if people would snitch on those not wearing mask, snitch on the 'unvaxxed' etc. And who really knows the effect of the so called 'vaccines', or their desired intent. One thing I know for sure that it was nefarious. Just to prove that : they tried to bribe, persuade, force the 'vaccines' so people would take it, they excluded from society those that refused (even though the CDC itself later admitted they never tested if the 'vaccines' would stop transmission ).

I disagree entirely, because nobody knew what this virus was from the start and the elderly were trapped, abandoned and dying in their nursing homes.

We were all experiencing shock, terror and trauma and who else had any clue about any of that?...the virologists already working on vaccines for this monster.

To top it all off and add more terror, the virus was a mutating freak and the scientists could not keep up with it. It was a survivor and for it to survive some of us had to pay with their lives.

Let's get real about this, it was confusion and chaos and we were learning as we went along with it.

Oh but they did know what this virus was , in fact they knew before 2020:

Bitchute video explaining government site covid patent dated 2015

Do not trust the MSM and goverment blindly, they mind f*cked the hell out of everyone because of fear.

And it was obvious Fauci was involved in gain-of-function of this virus, so well before 2020.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Bitchute video explaining goverment site

Do not trust the MSM and goverment blindly, they mind f*cked the hell out of everyone because of fear.

They knew nothing and it appears they still don't know where this virus came from, confusion and chaos reigns supreme with government leaders. They are just human after all.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

They knew nothing and it appears they still don't know where this virus came from, confusion and chaos reigns supreme with government leaders. They are just human after all.

You just don't want to be proven wrong, I'm done trying to reason with you ,can't reason with your ego.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You just don't want to be proven wrong, I'm done trying to reason with you ,can't reason with your ego.

It's my opinion not my ego. Just like your bitchute opinion is not your ego, or is it?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Teachers who observe children during the day get a bird's eye perspective of those children's behaviour, so don't underestimate observing as a way to understanding.

This... this is the fallacy. I talk about needs, not observing their behavior.

When a 20 year old teacher student (or kindergarten for that matter) tries to tell me what is best for my daughter, I shake my head and see a barely grown up in front of me that just left school, has no idea about life or how to raise a human being.

That's what it is about.

Not all psychologists are suicidal and the science does have some empirical evidence that we can rely on.

Never said any of this.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This... this is the fallacy. I talk about needs, not observing their behavior.

When a 20 year old teacher student (or kindergarten for that matter) tries to tell me what is best for my daughter, I shake my head and see a barely grown up in front of me that just left school, has no idea about life or how to raise a human being.

That's what it is about.

Never said any of this.

That teacher tells you what's best for your daughter in that environment, the environment for which you are not in and for which you cannot observe her, so who knows best in that case?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That teacher tells you what's best for your daughter in that environment, the environment for which you are not in and for which you cannot observe her, so who knows best in that case?

lol you write this when you yourself have no idea about the situation I brought up. Grab your own nose lol. You're making me crack in laughter.

No, mine was an example because it was about teachers. It was actually a Kindergardener student giving his opinion that was there maybe three days for 3 hours each and has no clue about my daughter, me or our life.

That is the point. People like you also, that have the audacity to think you are capable of judging situations by observing for a limited amount of time.

I see your core argument about how teachers notice behavior but my comment was about people that have no idea about children, do not have children of their own but know it all for childrens of strangers.

I might listen to such drivel and think about it. Have you raised children yet?

I won't comment in detail because it has physical medical reasons that person knows nothing about and is privacy of my daughter, that's all you have to know.

One last addition: You not seem to have kids, otherwise you would know that they often behave different in school or kindergarden, right? It's a thing, I know because other parents observe the same.
edit on 30.7.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

lol you write this when you yourself have no idea about the situation I brought up. Grab your own nose lol. You're making me crack in laughter.

No, mine was an example because it was about teachers. It was actually a Kindergardener student giving his opinion that was there maybe three days for 3 hours each and has no clue about my daughter, me or our life.

That is the point. People like you also, that have the audacity to think you are capable of judging situations by observing for a limited amount of time.

I see your core argument about how teachers notice behavior but my comment was about people that have no idea about children, do not have children of their own but know it all for childrens of strangers.

I might listen to such drivel and think about it. Have you raised children yet?

I won't comment in detail because it has physical medical reasons that person knows nothing about and is privacy of my daughter, that's all you have to know.

One last addition: You not seem to have kids, otherwise you would know that they often behave different in school or kindergarden, right? It's a thing, I know because other parents observe the same.

That was my core point to you, in that, children behave differently in different environments and if you are not with them in that environment, who best to learn from but the adult in the room/environment that is trained to observe and/or teach.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yes, but in my example it was because of a physical medical problem that the person has no idea about. Not a single one of her adviced would have changed anything because it is not possible.

God damn.

Okay let me word a different question. Do you think that a teacher or kindergardener, who is 20ish, never left school, is still going to school, is not even considered an adult in some countries and not able to vote or drink alcohol...

Is qualified to make medical statements about a child they have seen like 9 hours maximum (3x3h) and during those 9 hours, there were like 30 other kids to look after.

And you now want to tell me that such a person isn't cringe as # when they try to interfere in other's business.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Yes, but in my example it was because of a physical medical problem that the person has no idea about. Not a single one of her adviced would have changed anything because it is not possible.

God damn.

Okay let me word a different question. Do you think that a teacher or kindergardener, who is 20ish, never left school, is still going to school, is not even considered an adult in some countries and not able to vote or drink alcohol...

Is qualified to make medical statements about a child they have seen like 9 hours maximum (3x3h) and during those 9 hours, there were like 30 other kids to look after.

And you now want to tell me that such a person isn't cringe as # when they try to interfere in other's business.

Well everyone has different abilities and gifts and within a group dynamic with children some behaviours become very apparent very quickly. Never underestimate people or their observational abilities, is all I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That was not all you were saying, you left out the bull# parts but okay.

You will see once you need to give your kids into a kindergarden or later to a school. Just wait until you get the first Karen and then we will talk again about your opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

That was not all you were saying, you left out the bull# parts but okay.

You will see once you need to give your kids into a kindergarden or later to a school. Just wait until you get the first Karen and then we will talk again about your opinion.

Been there done that and I learned how to negotiate with teachers because I allowed my kids to challenge authority, which caused a whole lot of problems, mostly for the teacher. It became a give and take once everyone knew the game.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Then you should know that observations by strangers in a school can be very inaccurate. My original post stands that you reacted to, before it all got offtopic:

edit on 30.7.2023 by TDDAgain because: missing word added

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

They wanted to see how compliant people would be wearing masks, keeping 6 ft appart , curfews, to see if people would snitch on those not wearing mask, snitch on the 'unvaxxed' etc. And who really knows the effect of the so called 'vaccines', or their desired intent. One thing I know for sure that it was nefarious. Just to prove that : they tried to bribe, persuade, and force the 'vaccines' so people would take it, they excluded from society those that refused (even though the CDC itself later admitted they never tested if the 'vaccines' would stop transmission ). Take the 'vaccine' or lose your job : they want total compliance.

But they were already testing mRNA vaccines well before the pandemic.

The Long History of mRNA Vaccines

edit on 30/7/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If you ever wonder why dissent needs be totally controlled? This is why:

"when another participant was seated in the chair, the next participant to take part would observe him or her refusing to push the button & stating that they felt it was unethical to do so. When that happened, the next in line participant was 90% less likely to push the button & 'deliver the lethal shocks'."

It just takes a person to simply call out the bad behavior to stop it. That person doesn't need to be as powerful or have more authority. No lawsuits, no riots - just hearing the truth.

This whole focus on mental health wasn't to help people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join