It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 495
<< 492  493  494    496  497  498 >>

join
share:
jgf

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I want to know.

link   
AMWAY - what you don't know!

link   
Hello. How is everybody. Don't know if I can contibute a lot, because I will peobably will not be posting that much. But this site looks very interesting and I'm going to make it part of my daily readings. Later all.

link   
I want to tell people about a government projet that dates back to'58 first located along the western sierra nevada mountain side. The third peak. Code named On High. The actual mountains name is Warwick. The project was first meant only for the U.S., but in the late '80's was spread around the globe via cell tech introduction. It's mind control and something more.

link   
I would like to contribute my resources
and learn things unreveiled to the public eye by the powers that be.

link   
im here to learn.

link   
area 51 does exsist there are no wmds in irag i belive in aliens! i love conspiracy teories

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
it's like John Lennon said: "All i want is the truth man...just give me some truth."

link   
I am a open minded lady on a quest for knowledge.

link   
name is frank juarez born in texas sept.16 1936 served 3 years us army 5 members of my family served in
army the two in combat germany and viatnam i would like to participate in forums on usa people views

link   
I concider myself somwhat of a philosepher im very open minded and want too gain knowledge of the natural world around me. I hope to state my opinion and people will benefit from it.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
THE SOUNDS OF HELL ARE VERY INTERESTING TOO ME.

link   
A student of the science of symbolism.
A foe of fraternal secret societies.

link   
Hello.. First I'd like to think I'm just a normal average person, Although experiances in life some times allow you to "feel" differant or "experiance" differant areas of life that may have been long forgotten or irratticated in this erra of time!

link   
My name is Tim.
I live in Union,Missouri

link   
48-year interest/study in UFO phenomenon, former MUFON Board Member, extensive study of parallel technology base on earth, secret USAF, USSF; goals, nanotech info contributor:17 yrs, ZPE and According Weapon Sys Dev, Rem Viewing, Time Portal-Dimensional Travel study; fair library of advanced/hidden science to edge of Spiritual Phenomenon. Multi-cross interests, including political/military/economiccs, intl politics, global trending per resources, tech dev, proposals to save remaining indigenous environment and species.

I wish to contribute my knowledge into a general info base for comprehensive prg whereby technotronic society may be preserved, mankind may survive, and we can progress from a global warring group of tribes, including nations, grps of nations, economic dev 3rd World. Fmr mem John Birch Society (1961-80), Grn Peace, Nature Conserv.; mem Rep Party USA. Believe mankind in danger of extinction by own hand AND possible intercession by ET grp(s) intent on maintaining quarantine of dominant specie to prevent our warring nature to spread thru our solar system, then our galaxy.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
TIME WILL TELL WHAT LIFE WILL BRING THE STARS WILL TELL US LIFES VERY QUESTIONS AND I WILL TELL YOU THE ANSWER TO LIFE!

link   
I hope to contribute vast amounts of information about new developmnets in science and technology

link   
ed qualification is mechanical engineering.professional in nutrition and health care. interested in the Creator and in understanding him through known science.can do anything to have a dailogue with the creator

link   
Understanding of both sides of issues

top topics

<< 492  493  494    496  497  498 >>

join