It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 498
<< 495  496  497    499  500  501 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i am vicky from england.
i would like to know who was really redponsible for 9/11 and the death of diana of wales.

link   
To learn the unknown

link   
I am a married student with an interest in learning more about the world outside of the US.
I am interested in reading and participating in some of the conversations on your forums.

link   
HELO THERE,
I HAVE BEEN INTERESTED IN YOUR IDEAS AND THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED FOR MANY YEARS. I HAVE ALSO THOUGHT THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HAS HAPPENED IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT EVEN MANY YEARS AGO. I BELIEVE I CAN BE A VALUBLE MEMBER OF THIS TEAM TO FIGHT FOR THE AMERICAN RIGHT TO KNOW ALL THAT IS GOING ON IN OUR GOVERNMENT THAT IS NOT BEING TOLD TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. I AM TRULY INTERESTED IN HELPING. PLEASE CONSIDER ME FOR MEMBERSHIP. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i have always had questions that there seems to be no answers to, i hope to find the answers here!

link   
I wish to contribute interesting tidbits of information/theories... sponsored via an assortment of self identified credit worthy resources. Ideally the optimum situation is one in which I find myself fully immersed in an environment that involves the process of giving & taking from both sides of the issues – an ultimate progression towards the discovery of truths … rooted in the utmost of respect.

link   
researcher of ancient military issues and mysteries

link   
I am interested in learning about govt sponsored technologies/their applications. I hope t addmy own unique perspctive to any discusiion in these areas.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I am carrying out research into conspiracy’s and reading some of the articles posted on this site I believe I would like to talk in detail and try to gain a better understanding behind some of the postings, whilst also hopefully be able to add some value to the posts. I am also reading in detail about the terrorist treat on the UK and also the USA and feel that I could also add to the posts on such subjects.

link   
here trying to stop the spread of stupidity

link   
I'm a dad, american, sharing perspectives.

link   
I'm Eric and I hope to contribute to the debunking of certain topics posted on the forum. I hope to learn from anything on this board that interests me and hopefully I'll be able to give feedback on what I have learned.

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
61 yr old DOD consultant.
18 yr systems engineering experience with DOD contracting companies.
22 yr US Navy, primarily airborne ASW related, including aircrew (never floated an inch).
Username comes from canoeing / kayaking interests.
Interested in ocean/marine related unexplained event subjects.

link   
I am a university student and very interested in Secret Societies and Governmental coverups without going to the extreme, such as thinking reptilians or whatever other nonsense creatures are planning on taking over the earth. I want to learn information about the different topics in the threads, use them to research, possibly for use in university papers, and to provide any additional info I might come across.

link   
I am open minded and I like to believe that I am intelligent. I hope to learn everything that I can because I am interested in just about everything, and I hope to contribute everything I can. I also hope to learn whether or not certian theories I heard as a child have the possibility of being true.

link   
i have been reading some of your discussion on the existance of jesus. normally i would not join something like this because i know that i can sometimes lose control when i get too offended. but i have agreed to not do so so my reason for joi ing is to show people jesus! the very fact that there are thousands of people having this argument everyday proves that he existed! no imaginary figure can have the impact on our world that he did. and even thousands of years after his death! we even date history as before him or in the year of our lord. who is that? JESUS!!!! he's always there and he always loves you! take it from someone who knows that she's not very loveable!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am just a searcher for truth who has learnt time and time again that the mainstream media simply cannot be trusted - there is so much more going on in history, politics and religion than we're being allowed to know. I want to share experiences with other, like-minded individuals, concerning all topics from the supernatural to the extraterrestrial.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
hi i am just a person who would is in search of answers for everything.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I reside in Chile. Cook a lot of good things adn have time to read everything in print. From high in the Andes I may be able to offer opinions from a slightly different perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 495  496  497    499  500  501 >>

join