It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 494
<< 491  492  493    495  496  497 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am a student. At this stage I cannot promise for contributing.I intend to learn as much as possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Greetings Everyone! I'm looking forward to the opportunity to learn from others and share my own insight into the many important topics discussed in this excellent forum.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Greetings,
I wish to learn much about human nature by reading "opinions" of others. My educational background is in the philosophies world religions and doctrinal differences of denominational beliefs and the sources of these beliefs. I will learn much more than I contribute I am sure.

link   
I am Ghazanfar from Pakistan.

link   
Hi i have been reading the forums for about 5ish months now and i feel one way i can contribute is by finding interesting topics to discuss and another is give my input on some subjects. I basically like everything on this site and visit atleast once a day. By being able to post/start new topics i can get other peoples input on subjects.

link   
Homeopath researching vaccination issue.

link   
I'm just a normal dad who's trying to figure out what is going on with my government, so I can teach my son how to protect himself from it

link   
j0. I'm in to hiphop, videogames and vinyl collectibles.

link   
We live in turbulant times and many people do not know how to prepair themselves for the changes that are ahead. We have moved far away from spirituality and compassion, the only essence of our true existance. I only hope to contribute with the knowledge I have acquired through my meditation Yoga, Sahaja Yoga, some insight of the times we are in and how each could prepair and cleanse themselves of all negativity and conditioning, to be ready for ascension.

link   
I have browsed this forum and have determined that this is the best paranormal/conspiracy forum on the net. I have been studying said topics for about 10 years now and consider myself to be well versed on the majority of the issues. My main interests are the occult, underground bases, secret societies and ETs. I think I can learn a lot from this site as well as contribute a lot of useful information that I come accross. I would like to learn more about peoples ideas on the illumanti connection to the ET phenomenon and the history of secret societies as they relate to the occult. Things I can contribute would be information and theories on underground bases, most notably how they are connected to the illuminati. I also have many theories about the history of undergound bases, and how man made structures were built partially into natural cavern systems

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
for the past few years i have been interested in conspiracies and the black governmnet and would love to be part of a group that has like the same interest as i do

link   
I have a keen interest in the paranormal,especially UFOs and the nature of government secrecy.I have a very open mind as many things are still yet beyond our comprehension.I hope to further my knowledge and interest by being an active member of these forums.

link   
I'm a 29 year old guy from Sweden interested in Eduard Billy meiers case.

link   
Researching Manhattan Project scientists.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Keen interests in a variety of subjects including UFO, the paranormal and politics. Check the site religiously and interested in learning about new topics and posting my thoughts.
John

link   
paranoid about everything

link   
question and contribute to PY UFO summing.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
luv the show watched it for tears,never had chance to view livve web cam.s were so looking forward to it.goodluck guys

link   
I read alot, I know alot, I see alot, and I hear alot, but I cant prove sh*t

link   
I wish to provide inside information on the lifestlye and culture of my country, the United Arab Emirates. Especially that of Dubai

new topics

top topics

<< 491  492  493    495  496  497 >>

join