It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 484
<< 481  482  483    485  486  487 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey my name is David. I hear the voices of 2 entities. One a man, the other a female. The female has even came on IRC before and claimed to be the Reptilian Queen. She wanted to meet up with me but I was in so much shock that I had to get off line. A few months later, is when I started hearing the voices. My friends have also heard them as well.

link   
I believe is about the puzzle pieces and the journey to the picture. I hope to contribute new ideas grounded in a truth based sense of reality. Thank you for your time.

link   
googled my way here,
relating to a forum post,
hi im forged

link   
Long interested in the topic of Mind Control and government hidden projects, would like to converse with those of similar area(s) of interest.

link   
Hi Ive been coming to this site for 5 years now and hope to become a contributer to this great site.My favorite author is Jim Marrs. He is the person who has gotten me into conspiracys.so i hope you will accept me.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Iam open minded but want facts to prove wild stories

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hi. I'm Tia and I'm...well...young. Not too young, no. I'm between 10 and 14. I'll give you that much. But I'm joining because it seems like an interesting site to be connected to. Also, it's because I'm bored. But if you want input from a decently smart adolescent girl, then I'm the one you can go to.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I hope to find out more about goverment secrets,secrets of religions, and a few more random things. I hope to contribute any useful tidbits of information.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello your forum came recommended so i would like to get to see what its like and also share findings with you.

link   
mysteries of all sort and new ones.

link   
Hi! I'm really into uncovering scandle, learning and teaching the truth, and most of all I feel obligated to make a positive impression on the planet.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I believe that we as humans have the ability too consciously evolve. We all have so much potential mentally, emotionally, phsyically and spiritually, which because of our predominantly subconscious choices and worldviews will severely limit the inherent abilities we all have. Having voiced my opinion I like the forum that has being created on this website from what I can see your members appear to be free thinkers of all ages covering a broad range of topics. What I hope to contribute is as many mentally stimulating topics as possible and gain as much knowledge from others as possible. I will also try to be more concise with my theories and be openminded to all views expressed.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I would like to shed a little light to the topics I have read in several of the posts.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
im not over the age of 13 and i already have been doing alien research since i was 8.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am an aerospace engineer who is also a military/govt./history buff.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hi I am Bryan Rivera of Future Horizon, an aspiring company dedicated to building hoverboards, electromagnetically levitated crafts, and aerospace technologies. Visit us at www.futureh.net...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
simple citizen of the world, simple truth seeker.

top topics

<< 481  482  483    485  486  487 >>

join