It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 483
<< 480  481  482    484  485  486 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am interested in finding truth. The govenment plays a vital role in how much information is leaked to the public. The military test many things that are never know to anyone. I hope to contribute useful information as well as obtain a wealth of knowledge in areas i areas that are of interest to me.

link   
I'm a Mum of two girls who are now all grown up and left home. I'm very proud of them.

link   
I just love reading and thinking about the material on the forums. However, i have seen some mistakes (gross inaccuracies) in some of the posts that maybe i would like to respond to, henceforth, keeping some posters accountable to rationality, though and data.

link   
group research

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I had a dream about Atlantis area or Burmuda triangle but I can't remember everything about it only that it has lead me on a search. I also had a dream that I was contacted... people like you and me and other beings told me that I could go to live on there planet but I could not breath the air there so I would haft to wear some kind of suit. I know I sound crazy.

link   
Average Joe, knows a little about a lot...

link   
Hey,
My name is Laurent. I'm very interested in everything that has to do with paranoid stuff and top secret stuff, what has made me come to this forum. I've been lurking around here for quite a while. The forums that interest me most are the H5N1 Avian Flu, Area51, Aliens & UFOs and the scientific topics. I believe in some weird stuff, like UFO's, mainly because I've probably seen one. I'd like to express my opinions about all kinds of things, so I hope I'll be able to join.

link   
some thoughts!!

link   
prophecy

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yes war is Hell, and that is exactly where I am sending as many insurgents as I can...straight to HELL!

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Putting sense in nonsense.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am 38 male from Ohio and I hope to learn more about hanger 14 at Wright Patterson Air Force Base . They say they have a UFO stored there I never have been able to conform that story yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My name is Helen, I am 38 and live in the UK. I will soon be starting my own online business. I joined Neo tech last year and am confused. I'd like to share my experience with others.

link   
Wayne Hemmerich
Rochester NY
Yes we are living in the End Times oh can't come fast enought

link   
Euhm ello there, I'm Bernhardt. (my english is not so good
). I've always been interested in all kinds of aspects of space, and I personally believe in Aliens, as well as UFO's. The forums that interest me most are the H5N1 Avian Flu, Area51, Aliens & UFOs and the scientific topics. I'd like to express my opinions about all kinds of things, so I hope I'll be able to join.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am a disaster recovery and terrorism expert. I want answers.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am a responsible, intelligent, middle class citizen. I have an 11 year old daughter and many nephews and nieces of all ages. I am also an owner and breeder of Staffordshire Bull Terriers. Our pets are always well socialized and maybe this is why we have never had incidents of horror associated with this breed. I would not hesitate to leave any child of good behavior with my staffords. My point here is stereotyping pit owners and blaming inherant mallisciousness on this breed is ignorant. My father raised and bred American Pit Bull Terriers when i was a child. We always had either a pit or a Black Lab in our hopusehold. I have never known any mallisciousness in the pit, however, I was bit at the age of 5, by our lab for taunting her while eating. No pit we owned, bred or any pit owned or bred by anyone we've known has ever bitten let alone mauled anyone. I make this statement personally knowing over 500 pit bulls. Bottom line is the entire pit breed is being held accountable for the actions of some bad apples. If this is to be held true then we must ban and/or muzzle and leash all human beings. Correct me if I am wrong, you just never know when a human is going to snap and attack with deadly force, or do you. This is what we know; anyone can become a killer no matter how much love and education they receive. Animals are no different. If you look at this statisticly the majority of bad seeds come from dissfunctional, troubled and/or violent backgrounds. So the concept to ban pit bulls as a whole is assinine. The responsibility needs to lay with the breeders and owners of all breeds. Unfortunately for the pit they are naturally strong and are exploited for being such. Truth be told the Irish dub this breed "the original family dog". As a member of the human race I believe we need to police this issue as we police any crime. Seek out the culprits responsible be it people or pet and address the problem appropriately. All in favor say "I".

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My name is Bebe and I have long held my own set of theories that I don't tell too many people just because I don't want to deal with the mockery and disdain for what is essentially beyond some people's workable box. I am a person who is open to new ideas and am respectful of others. I hope to learn more about Atlantis. But overall, I hope to learn things that would make the chaos that is our government and reality, comprehensible to me. Hope that makes sense. ---Bebe

Oni

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I hope to bring balanced and depth of knowledge to the community. And elping inform/uncover the world around us. Oh and Denying Ignorance of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 480  481  482    484  485  486 >>

join