It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 486
<< 483  484  485    487  488  489 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have no interest in conspiracy theories or conspiracy theorists or those who hide behind the routine of accusing those who do not buckle to the "official" rendition of this-or-that as such.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
From Holland..
If you're not DUTCH, you're NOT MUCH!
haha

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A warrior for the right cause

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have seen many a strange object in my 21 years, up to today i have never had the idea of joining a blog. When I saw what i saw, I decided i'd better share my thoughts on what I think is really going on.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm just curious.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sedevacantist - Traditional Roman Catholic.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hello, I would like to join this forum to become more informed, as well as share some things that I have learned. (About our misinformative government and so forth) Thanks J Jones

link   
I am just starting to examine the scriptures of all accounts of our origin, and ufos. I would like to participate and gain as much knowledge as I can and also contribute my thoughts, and facts/theories I can exhibit

link   
seeking true information of var. subjects

link   
How did they do that...?
Not compelled to sit idly by, I feel an urgency to discover what planet Kriss Angel is from.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
hello staff:

i'm a 30-year-old female from los angeles, calfornia, u.s.a. analyzing world history is my general interest. i came into contact with this site a couple of years ago. i'd like to take part of this forum by sharing in the wide range of discussions that are current in our troubled would, which is doomed...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I hope to contribute as much as I can based on my life experiances, & knowledge I have attained & continue to build. I hope to learn as much as possible to add to what I already know.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've been interested in "mis-information" all my life. In highschool I wrote papers on and studied airline disasters and enphisised corporate cover-ups. The Challenger Disaster directed an only slight interest in government cover-ups to allmost all I was interested in. In 1995 I was no more than 2 1/2 blocks from the Federal Building in Oklahoma City when it was destroyed. I lived 8 blocks from that ground zero and the events leading up to - during - and after have solidified my interest in placing an investigative eye into the information that is given to the public concerning these matters. I believe only the truth will set us free - and it is not ever as cut and dry as I wish it was.

link   
The hope is that this site will provide information from a different perspective and my contribution can provide information to this site from a different perspective as well

link   
I am a 16 year old female. I am a werewolf and i was not bitten, i was born this way. I hope to educate those that do not know alot about werewolves and vampires, because i know alot about both.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
just want to share my opinion

link   
I have been reading several of on going forums here and wish to contribute my 2 cents. Some very interesting topics btw.

link   
I have become interested after reading books from David Icke and hearing Alex Jones on the radio.

_5_

link   
hi im a bubbly caring mummy and wife!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Greetings to you all, I have joined these forums in an atempt to find answers to the many questions that never leave my mind. I am certain that joining these forums will lead to more questions, but Perhaps I will get closer to the "Truth" that i seek.

new topics

top topics

<< 483  484  485    487  488  489 >>

join