It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 405
<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i want to learn all aspects of " the truth" cause nothing makes sense in the mass truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I seek water. I offer you water.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I hope to help educaute and clarify people on questions and information asked within the law and my abilities as much as possible and hope to learn things that I do not know yet in reference to anything within the site. For a little background I am a former US Navy CTR or Cryptologic Technician (Collections) and am currently employed by General Dynamics.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am a scientific minded person who wants to chat with people who are willing to debate, not argue or harass one another because of thier beliefs. I keep an open mind and am willing to hear anyone's viewpoint, or opinion, as long as it isn't over the top absurd.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hello, I am very interested in your site. I am a ex-soldier of our US Army. I have studied material on the very subjets you present. I find all of it very interesting, and would like to be part of your group. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am presently battleing with a mysterious skin disease,possible parasite infestation who knows the doctors don`t seem to have a clue to what I have. All I know for sure is that they do not want to get too close at any time not even for a thorough examination. so that brings me to the web. To find my own answers or at least try. thats more than i can say for the doctors I have seen!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Living a life that impacts change for the betterment of mankind is all there is to life. When I die I want to know that I made a difference and created a legacy of compassion, mercy, love, and grace for my daughter, and all those who come after me to continue. Radical Activist 2005: Changing the world a little more everyday.

link   
I am a soldier fighting in Iraq. During our off time, many topics come up in conversation. This website was a topic at one time. I wanted to learn more.

link   
I want to know about secret societies and aliens.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
x intel,got a lot 2 offer

link   
My name is Israel Marin, born in the USA.
My interest are in prophesy and finding biblical connections to them.

link   
CRUSADERS OF THE NEW WORLD THE TIME HAS COME

link   
Can't seem to get away from the conspiracy stuff; I leave it alone for a while sometimes but always get involved again. More or less started when I read the Wilson/Shea "Illuminatus" books in my teens and I was hooked. What could I contribute? Well I am probably older than the average ATS member so with any luck I could help out by remembering stuff that's now out of print, as well as a bit of spotting for any fresh re-runs of old hoaxes and scams.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am a high school spec. ed. teacher who is dedicated to helping students unlock the key to make learning easier and therefor, hopefylly, more enjoyable for them. They struggle so hard with their learning disabilities just to keep up with their classes that they are not very well informed. Also, interest level plays a big part in keeping their attention. I know I could incorporate these imp. fascin. topics.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Tired of being in the dark. maybe THIS site can be my light switch... the truth is out there and we all have the right to know

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I would like to learn if bigfoot is real, been caught, or whats going on with him. I'm very interested in bigfoot.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I hope to find out more about Secret Societies and also Paranormal activity.

top topics

<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join