It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 407
<< 404  405  406    408  409  410 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi,
Um not sure what to say, I'm 41, from England, I've been a contactee my whole life and am intersted in other peoples experiences with et's, I believe by correlating all our knowledge somewhere in the middle we may find the truth.... here's my truth

Blue Brother

Did you ever look a blue man in the face?
And wonder at the alien origin of his race,
Did he come in a saucer flying through space?
The Strange looking man with a blue face,

Did he come here from a distant star?
Or is he from somewhere not so far?
I know he’s here, but I wonder why,
He should come visit me from his home in the sky.

Love Sarephim

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It seems like your forums have a good amount of information I would like to read and at times make contributions to. With the varying types and large number of forums I will surely find something I can add to them. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am Dash theRIverGoddesses son. I am alomst 13 and in 7th grade. I want to join ATS on my own and not just read my moms pages. my teacher says I will get extra credit if I join ATS to. My mom would be really mad if I was meen to people here so I PROMISE to only be nice or say nothing at all. Please let me join ok?

Dash

link   
Woe shall be I, the day that I stop learning, for that shall also be the day that I die.

link   
I just want to know the truth about everything.

link   
i am 48 yrs old and have a question could
our twin sun vulcan and nibiru be obe in the same?

link   
Known to most as Mike. As far as my contribution to this forum goes; I hope to engage and establish threads of my various interests, providing a thoughtful and most importantly valid point of view on different subjects. There is much to learn from this forum so I cannot pinpint one exact learning objective. But I hope to learn much from others who enjoy learning from others as well.

link   
US government employee who loves America, family, guns, and conservatism. Yes, in that order.

link   
I've been sleeping "funny". I've been having theese headaches only to find out someyhing is wrong. I need to talk to someone who understands these things, I know they aren't "normal". It feels odd.

link   
Concerned citizen alarmed at the degree of fascism in President Bush's cabinet and business dealings.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I would have to say that what I can cortribute to this site is not as much as what I hope to gain from it.

link   
i just want to join to see some pictures to a story someone posted.

link   
As a Canadian I was dismayed by the scrapping of the avro arrow. I find the retirment of the sr-71 withought a replacment a bit odd.

link   
i have just read a book titled angels and demons by dan brown and i find had arousd my interested.i wish to find out more about the illuminati and its realtions with the vatican.

link   
I jsut want to talk about recent and past events like 9/11 and New Orleans and anything and everything that goes on in the world of governent and politics

link   
I am writing a thesis based on Mt. St. Helens and the readyness of another blast. Any helpful information will be greatly appreciated.

link   
Juan A Cisneros, 35yo, from Mexico

link   
An open mind is to deny ignorance of good and evil. Contribution: Good I defend Evil I'm cognizant

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am currently a deputy in Ohio and former member of the US ARMY. I have investigated and visited paranormal sites for the approximately the last five years. I have worked in a jail that is 160 years old with atleast 6 executions under its belt. (Some interesting stories on late nights). I have investigated Ohio Univ. in Athens Ohio, which is commonly believed to be the most haunted college campus in the country - if not the world. I have also investigated and debunked area crop circles and the Emmitt House which is listed in the Haunted Ohio books and is located approximately 10 miles from my house. I believe these and many other sources of information i posess would be helpful to share with the community. Thanks for considering me.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hello, My name's Fred. I am 22 years old and completing my final semester of undergraduate work at Pepperdine University. I am joining in hopes of getting various alternative views behind events that have taken place in the past. I hope to read many exciting pieces, and in return I will provide my unbiased views on the subject.

top topics

<< 404  405  406    408  409  410 >>

join