It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 402
<< 399  400  401    403  404  405 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
just need to figure out the ufo thing..

link   
Hi, my name is Tim and I am pursuing a degree in engineering. I enjoy going to school and would like to learn as much as possible. From what I have already read, everybody here seems pretty intelligent. I would like to learn from you and I might possibly have knowledge about something you're interested in, which I would be happy to share.

link   
I have been researching world affairs for some time from a variety of sources. Many things have come to my attention including HAARP which is being used to create disasters from which Martial Law can be enforced. This is just one contributory factor in the pursuance of a One World Government. I expect World War 3 to kick off starting from the middle east very soon. I have a special interest in Biblical Prophecy that highlights the coming Anti-Christ figure who will confirm a 7 year peace treaty wth Israel. He will more than likely arise out of the chaos of World War 3 but with World recognition. There is also the coming money crash.

link   
Searching for knowledge. Will provide information as available, freely and willingly.

link   
Have researched the possibility of extraterrestrial influences on early human development for years. Would like to add contributions to discussion forums. Thank you for the wonderful site.

link   
i wish to contibute some stuff i saw on s4

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I hope to contribute anything I may know (and others do not) to discussion. I also hope to learn those things I do not already know.

link   
Hello,
I am a native of Colorado, an aging hippie and a good person.

s

link   
I am interested in this kind of stuff. I am a person over 40 and I hope well rounded in many areas of my life. Hopefully I can see something others can't or they can teach me. either way interesting

link   
My name is Dave, and I am 16 years of age living in Canada. In joining this discussion board I am hoping to learn more about secret societies such as the Illuminati and other religious (or anti-religious) groups. As far as reading the boards has come, I have found much useful information on books and authors that I can look up on these subjects, but I would like to be able to post and inquire about where I can find these books. Thank you.

link   
I found this web site after receiving a letter from "The Nouveau Tech Society". I read a discussion thread and am fascinated by this website.

link   
i beleive that aliens do exist and iattend to prove it

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
inec chairman

link   
research for shale oil

link   
Introduction? Blasphemy!
Yet, very well, I am...compelled....
I am some sort of wanna-be filmmaker, interested in the paranormal, conspirative, and things that go bump in the night.
I hope to contribute my perspective on these things, learn those of other theorists, and squash the right to ignorance.
"Freedom of choice is what you got, freedom from choice is what you want".

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I am fascinated by UFOs and when I was young I had dreams that I was abducted. I hope to share and learn. I am especially interested in proof of extra-terrestrial inteligence.

link   
Mostly slight of hand with playing cards.

link   
This is my second try at registering, this time using a different email addy. I never got the promised email for confirmation.
I hope it works this time.

link   
is there a beginning to our end?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

top topics

<< 399  400  401    403  404  405 >>

join