It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSB Starts criminal proceedings against Prigozhin for "the Organization of Armed Insurrection"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nothing official. Just stuff I'm seeing on Twitter. So take them with a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirMolle
Get ready for the Ramzan Kadyrov vs Yevgeny Prigozhin showdown!

Looks like it's coming.

The leader of the Chechen forces Ramzan Kadyrov has called the "Prigozhin's treacherous march" a "knife in the back".

Chechen fighters "have already left for the zones of tension", said Ramzan Kadyrov.

He appealed to "fighters" not to "fall for provocations" - though it was unclear if he was talking about Wagner mercenaries, Russian soldiers, or both.

War is "not the time to voice personal grievances", he said, referencing the long-running feud between Yevgeny Prigozhin and the Russian defence ministry.

"This is military rebellion. There is no excuse for such actions. I fully support every word of Vladimir Putin."

He finished by threatening: "The rebellion must be crushed, and if this requires harsh measures, then we are ready."
news.sky.com...

edit on 24-6-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'll never understand how Putin was able to secure the loyalty of the Chechens after horrific war crimes were committed against the Chechen people which all stemmed from the false flag Putin orchestrated to come into power.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Like this fellow suggests, do Russia even have the troops and equipment inside their own borders to protect the Kremlin against Prigozhin's forces?
edit on 24-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Reports of a huge fire that has broken out at Voronezh oil depot , according to reports Wagner units were at the depot when it was hit by missiles from Russian helicopters.

A huge fire is burning at an oil depot in Voronezh - one of the two cities where Wagner fighters are believed to have seized key military sites.

The regional governor, Alexander Gusev, said 100 firefighters were working to put it out.

Videos circulating on social media show a massive column of black smoke rising from the site.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 24-6-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Putin should fly out all of our ‘just stop oil’ protestors to block Wagner forces route to Moscow by super gluing themselves to the roads.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Wow, I went to sleep for an hour or 2...what's the word?

twitter.com...

edit on 24-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
We’ve seen bigger riots and “peaceful protests” here in the U.S. and others in France, europe etc pasts couple years than this.

Seems Russian citizens based on the pictures and videos seeing this in the streets are pissed at Wagner lol.

People walking around casually. Weird. One guy was waiting on a Uber lol. Looks a bit staged.

No massive uprisings going on or protests at all from civilians. Everyone in support of Putin.

I’d say this is a perfect opportunity for Zelensky to start another “counter offensive” I mean crash course in Bakhmut.

Yawn.

edit on 24-6-2023 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
We’ve seen bigger riots and “peaceful protests” here in the U.S. and others in France, europe etc pasts couple years than this.

Seems Russian citizens based on the pictures and videos seeing this in the streets are pissed at Wagner lol.

People walking around casually. Weird. One guy was waiting on a Uber lol. Looks a bit staged.

No massive uprisings going on or protests at all from civilians. Everyone in support of Putin.

I’d say this is a perfect opportunity for Zelensky to start another “counter offensive” I mean crash course in Bakhmut.

Yawn.

Respectfully Wagner isn't calling for a civilian riot, they have asked for the opposite. Basically said stay off the streets and out of their way, did they not?

The Kremlin doesn't seem as nonchalant, but we shall see

tass.com...

Security measures tightened in Moscow, say law-enforcement agencies
OMON and SOBR special operations police forces and Russian National Guard units have gone on alert
MOSCOW, June 24. /TASS/. Major facilities in Moscow have been placed under enhanced protection and security measures have been tightened in the Russian capital, the law-enforcement agencies told TASS on Saturday.

"Security measures have been tightened in Moscow and all major facilities, government agencies and transport infrastructure sites have been placed under enhanced protection," the law-enforcement agencies said.

OMON and SOBR special operations police forces and Russian National Guard units have gone on alert, the law-enforcement agencies said.

The Telegram channel of Wagner private military company founder Yevgeny Prigozhin earlier posted several audio records with his statements, in which he claimed that strikes had allegedly been delivered against his formations and accused the country’s military leadership of that. In the wake of this, the Federal Security Service (FSB) of Russia has opened a criminal case into a call for an armed mutiny. The FSB urged Wagner fighters not to obey Prigozhin’s orders and take measures for his detention.

Russia’s Defense Ministry dismissed as untrue the reports that Russian forces had allegedly delivered a strike against "the rear bases of the Wagner private military company." Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that President Vladimir Putin had been informed about the situation around Prigozhin.
06:45
Locals in Rostov-on-Don near military headquarters stay calm, wait for tensions to ease
06:34
Oil depot ablaze in Voronezh Region, says governor
06:33
Zaporozhye frontiers reliably protected by Russian forces, say authorities
06:32
Medvedev highlights need for Russians to rally around president
06:30
Governor announces tightened security measures in Bryansk Region
06:25
Security measures tightened in Moscow, say law-enforcement agencies
06:24
Chechen commandos leave for areas of tensions - Kadyrov
05:33
Russian forces carrying out counter-terror measures in Voronezh Region - governor
05:32
Putin in televised address calls ongoing events ‘a stab in the back’
05:30
Putin briefs Lukashenko on situation in Russia - BelTA
05:26
Russian forces prevent any breaches along Zaporozhye frontline, says regional official

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Stop being ridiculous- there hasn't been a single protest in US or Europe involving tank fire, helicopters being shot down, barrages of anti-aircraft and armoiured vehicles en route to the capital, cities hit by airstrikes or cities and military HQs captured in several decades.

This is a huge event - I'm not a fan of Wagner and don't think the coup will be succesful but it's completely delusional to claim anything remotely like this has happened in the West this millenium/post WW2.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Give it time.

"big things have small beginnings".

With any luck this will spell the beginning of the end regarding Putin's ""special military operation"" aka war and invasion.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Putin and his ilk.
edit on 24-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Maybe Prigozhin had enough of that WEF wag the dog war scenario created for the MSM, executed by two trained WEF agents?

But if i close my eyes there is always the same picture. It´s the end of the day and a telephone conference starts and WEF-Selenskyi, WEF-Putin, Putins best friend Prigozhin, war criminal Kissinger as one of the fathers of WEF and Great Reset, the "british secret service" (the only secret service that works as a propaganda MSM PR agency) and who else laughing their a$$es off about the stupidity of the, by the MSM brainwashed, world population (especially in the west, especially in EUrope). While deciding what BS show they can deliver the next day to "us" MSM worshipping peasants.

Two trained WEF agents "have a war with each other" (this "war" coincidentally delivers exactly the excuses which are needed to cover the side effects of the Great Reset) and two lifelong best friends suddenly are arch enemies. That is exactly what the propaganda MSM on the "good side", in the west needs for this show and what is delivered by the "evil side" so the charade can go on and on and on. And nobody questions anything anymore, the fanatics already chose the side (of the same coin) they want to support and are happy about being divided in their own society.

Why should i start to believe exactly now what the propaganda MSM wants to make me believe? Because what they want to make me believe is food for the fanatics of the "good side", something that is needed when the by the west controlled Ukraine can´t show any positive progress with it´s "spring offensive"? That´s why, for example, the MSM here in Germany reported, of course according to the "british secret service", four or five days in row this week that the Ukraine liberated the same long since abandoned mini town.

I said it when they switched the propaganda narrative from 100% Corona to 100% Ukraine in less than twelve hours: They will use this wag the dog war scenario as long as they can use it as an excuse for the side effects (for example the distribution from the bottom to the top) of what really is going on. Until today i was right and i am sure i will be right in two or three months from now on. And maybe even in two or three years from now on, it´s seven years until we all have to be happy about owning nothing anymore, so maybe even seven years from now on.

We will notice when the propaganda narrative switches in less than twelve hours from 100% Ukraine to 100% "Climate Doomsday". Then the Ukraine wag the dog war scenario excuse-machine is burned out and something "new" needs to come. It´s not like it didn´t happen before.

One thing is for sure, all the involved perpetrators will never tell anybody the truth, the propaganda MSM will never tell the truth, "politicians" will never tell the truth. No matter on which side of the coin!

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Yawn.

Respectfully Wagner isn't calling for a civilian riot, they have asked for the opposite. Basically said stay off the streets and out of their way, did they not?

Well, based upon on recent videos, Russian civilians there seem completely unhindered.

And are watching this on the streets casually on a bench feeding pigeons.

Russians are gonna Russian.

As I said, Zelensky/Azov need to start another “counter offensive” in Bakhmut.

The 50 “Wagner” convoys in Rostov left a gaping hole in the Russian defenses in the south.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Footage on twitter that claims to show an attack by Russian forces on the Wagner convoy on the M4 highway.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted but this is Putin addressing the situation...

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Give it time.

"big things have small beginnings".

With any luck this will spell the beginning of the end regarding Putin's ""special military operation"" aka war and invasion.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Putin and his ilk.

You do realize Prigozhin isn’t exactly a Mr Rodgers alternative to Putin.

What is Zelensky/Azov doing? They should launch another “counter offense” in Bakhmut.

Either they can’t, or holding off and scared. Probably both.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Already posted mate but it's worth a repost as the video I posted had a pretty poor interpreter yours has transcript for more clarity.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

What is Zelensky/Azov doing? They should launch another “counter offense” in Bakhmut.

Probably neither as they've been doing that since Wagner left.

From Bakhmut last month.

edit on 24-6-2023 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You do realize Prigozhin isn’t exactly a Mr Rodgers alternative to Putin.

He's as much scum as Putin which is perfectly obvious considering their friendship and how he managed to gain power.

But if they are fighting one another, then that's desirable for Ukraine and NATO.

Why would i be privy to Volodymyr Zelenskyy's plans or thoughts on the matter?

Or they are sitting back waiting to see what happens next and who commits their forces where.

As to being scared.

They have been fighting against Russian invasion for over a year now with no sign of wishing to capitulate.

I think you may find they fear the alternative to resistance which is the complete and utter demise of their nation should Putin's forces ever prevail.

That being said would you not be afraid?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join