It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSB Starts criminal proceedings against Prigozhin for "the Organization of Armed Insurrection"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Prodiver

Funny to see all you #ing warmongeres salivating for this

The Irony is sweet , invades his neighbour to make himself look strong but destroys his own country in the process.

Don't blame us we're just eating popcorn.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Meanwhile in Rostov, some are holding a graduation ceremony against the backdrop of a stuck T-90S PMC Wagner.

twitter.com...

edit on 24-6-2023 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

The Rostov governor does not seem to share your feelings on the matter that everything is just fine and dandy.

Even going so far as to call for people to stay calm.

And canceling all mass events.

Rostov regional Governor calls on people to avoid Rostov-on-Don city center

goachronicle.com...
kyivindependent.com...
tass.com...
edit on 24-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MaximusParvus

So CIA gave Prigozhin the green light to try and overthrow putin.

This has been building for months that you haven't seen it explains your confusion , the war of words Prigozhin has been conducting against the MOD was met by the Russian MOD trying to kill his forces turning his words into action , assuming Prigozhin is a CIA asset because of that is , if you don't mind me saying , ignorant.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So, I'm trying to understand your take here. Are you saying this isn't happening? That the average citizen in the Russia doesn't care? That this is all a ruse by the Russia? It's a trap that the Russia planned to trick Ukraine into doing something foolish? That the Russia is playing mind games with Zelensky and Ukraine?

From reading your posts in this thread, you don't really make your thoughts clear, just a bunch of bull# about comparing the Russia to Chicago.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Not to mention aircraft associated with Kremlin bigwigs hightailing it out of Moscow. Not exactly a vote of confidence on their part.

Sounds like a fine opportunity for Kaliningrad to wave farewell to Putin and become the "fourth Baltic republic".

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The whole entire shebang is falling apart at the seams F2d5thCavv2.

And about time too.

He was apt to reap what he sowed at some point mind you.

Not that i imagine it will end well for Putin or Prigozhin.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Putin's in the spot light now He's going to have to do something big to save face ..

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
a reply to: putnam6

Wonder if he tried to invoke the CSTO defence pact and they told him to stick it your ass Vladdy boy?

Hmmm, it's possible but at this point who knows, just the fact that this is happening on Russian soil means Putin isn't as solid as he was 2 days ago

edit on 24-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wagner's journey to Moscow continues , according to google that's a 5 hr 52 min drive , minus McDonalds stops.

The governor of the Lipetsk region, Igor Artamonov, has confirmed that Wagner is moving "equipment" in the region.

As we mentioned previously, a social media video - which the BBC verified - showed a Wagner convoy of armed vehicles travelling in the region of Lipetsk, which is located between the city of Voronezh and Moscow.

Writing on social media, Artamonov said: "Law enforcement agencies and authorities... are taking all necessary measures to ensure the safety of the population. The situation is under control."

Artamonov also reminded residents that "they are strongly advised not to leave their homes and avoid travelling by any means".
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 24-6-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Prigo's boys can't be facing much organized resistance if they're moving that rapidly. Almost 600 kilometers from Bakhmut to Lipetsk.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Also, we haven't heard much out of St. Petersburg where the Wagner HQ in that shiny new building is located other than that the Russia seized Wagner assets . I can't find the link I was looking at earlier that said this though.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is almost exactly how America(CIA) and NATO destabilized Iran in the 50's. If successful millions of Russians will die and Putin will most likely be replaced by someone far more hardliner than him. That's what usually happens here.

If you think this is organic then I got a bridge in Crimea to sell you. This was all planned out in the 40-50's.

Libya, Iraq, Somalia, and Afghanistan have been destroyed because of similar American foreign policies and now they intend to do the same to Russia(again). The Russian people are acutely aware of this and understand if they loose in Ukraine it will be the 1990's all over again. This won't end the way people in Washington are predicting it.

Years of Russia-gate have primed people for this exact moment. It doesn't take much critical thought to see they are attempting a regime change in Russia and this is an incredibly destructive and dangerous proposition. If the people here being critical of Putin were even this remotely critical of their leaders the world would be a much better place.

America should be building bridges with Russia and China not blowing up dams and pipelines causing untold ecological harm to the globe. This just further promotes these nations to form unions that distance themselves from America and the petro dollar. That will inevitably challenge American and NATO global hegemony and I don't know about you but I'm tired of watching poor people die for rich peoples ambitions...

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Allegedly they are being waved on through by other Russian Federation forces.

Not quite sure as to the veracity of the claim all the same but it could indeed explain the predicament.

www.express.co.uk...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Meanwhile in Rostov, some are holding a graduation ceremony against the backdrop of a stuck T-90S PMC Wagner.

what i see is a bunch of stupid ass rooshkins playing where there might all of a sudden be firefight or the kermlin indiscriminately bomb it's own people because their so desperate . nothing in that picture shows the tank to be stuck. in fact it looks as if wagner is waiting on russian forces to come and try and retake the building.

pitiful attempt at propaganda.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
Also, we haven't heard much out of St. Petersburg where the Wagner HQ in that shiny new building is located other than that the Russia seized Wagner assets . I can't find the link I was looking at earlier that said this though.

There was a a raid on Prigozhin’s office in St Petersburg earlier today, according to the Guardian, where they found 4bn Rubles in cash in boxes. Apparently Prigozhin likes paying his people in cold hard cash.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Prodiver

Funny to see all you #ing warmongeres salivating for this

The Irony is sweet , invades his neighbour to make himself look strong but destroys his own country in the process.

Don't blame us we're just eating popcorn.

You'll be eating crow before this is all played out...

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Man, that's a LOT of COPIUM for a Saturday morning, you should be careful with that stuff. Makes your brain soft.

So this has nothing to do with anything that Prigozhin has been complaining about for months on end? The Russia is just a victim of the evil West and this has nothing to do with Prigozhin and Shoigi's personal feud?

How much you want for that bridge? I'll make a killing on the scrap after it goes boom.

link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: gortex

Prigo's boys can't be facing much organized resistance if they're moving that rapidly. Almost 600 kilometers from Bakhmut to Lipetsk.

Cheers

Apparently a huge chunk of the Russian Army (or what's left of it) is now in Ukraine. Plus the army is commanded by idiots appointed by Putin, who does not want a competent officer corps that might carry out a coup against him. For all we know the Russian High Command is sitting at a table and shouting at each other about what to do.

link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Was it not supposed to be squirrel since last winter?

How did that one work out?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join