It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSB Starts criminal proceedings against Prigozhin for "the Organization of Armed Insurrection"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel
Ukrainian dam and get the fresh water free flowing into Crimea again for the people and the farmers.

Ukraine had essentially put the Crimean farmers out of work for many years and took away one of the big industries in Crimea and more importantly Ukraine took away one of Crimeas main food supplies by not allowing fresh water to flow freely into Crimea.

So are you talking about the Ukraine area that Russia took? Russia invading Crimea was right?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Still seems to be plenty of live streaming webcams in Moscow still online, an6one been able to find any showing military activity? Could be interesting to watch if there is, or any live webcam on the M4 corridor

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: face23785

Thing is who are they going to Nuke , Ukraine , Russia , the West ?

The claim makes no sense to me , the fact they seem to be meeting little residence on their journey to Moscow indicates either the Russian military is with them and letting them through or the Kremlin is allowing them through to fall into a trap , even money on either scenario at the moment I think.

People often do things that don't make sense, especially in war. I'm not guaranteeing it will happen. But I'd rather not depend on two ruthless maniacs to behave rationally when their very survival is at stake.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

If they don't have the numbers to do it conventionally, nukes or the threat of nukes could be their only hope. I wouldn't put so much faith in these mercs. They're no better than Putin. I don't trust either side to not use nukes if the situation gets dire enough.

Well, it would be nice to have Russia fight itself as Ukraine just takes back everything including Crimea. I have said a number of times that in the end I think Russia will not only be pushed out but they will lose Crimea too.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The same dam that the Soviets constructed in 1956 yet that poster claims that those evil Ukrainians built it to murder babies, etc.

Quite shameful.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Maybe K-Grad as well.

Cheers

link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Ukrainian Azovs and Nazis had been attacking and slaughtering since 2014.

Only yesterday Prigozhin stated that was a complete pack of lies.

Well it's all on video and there are reports from Amnesty international of Ukraine bombing residential areas of Donbass

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Does anybody see a pattern forming here regarding Russia killing Ukrainians?

Methinks so and then some.

Well, they killed off 1/3 of the population and sent 100,000s to camps to die, so it is funny how Russia keeps thinking it's their people there.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The horrendous irony is not lost on me Xtrozero.

It's funny, just not in the ha'ha sort of way.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with the Russian occupation and invasion.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Looks like Wagner and Belarusian have made an agreement and Wagner is stopping the convoy.
Will start taking steps to de-escalate.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Up the rebels!

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: andy1972

Which the Russian generals may well be committing should they decide to toe the wrong line.

Essentially Hamlet's(Shakespeare's) words pertain to live or not to live, so the quote is about life and death, or so im lead to believe.

Decisions decisions eh?

Hamlet is actually considering suicide at this moment, which is why he makes a comment about "When he himself might his quietus make with a bare bodkin?" which in other words means "When he can take his own life (his quietus make / make his exit) with a bare knife (a bare bodkin).
He's basically saying why put up with all the crap life throws at you when you can just kill yourself.
The only thing stopping him is the fear of going to a place from where no one has ever returned (But that the dread of something after deat. The undiscovere'd country, from whose bourn no traveller returns, puzzles the will, and makes us rather bear those ills we have than fly to others that we know not of?)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dCh0p
Looks like Wagner and Belarusian have made an agreement and Wagner is stopping the convoy.
Will start taking steps to de-escalate.

Skeptical about that , Putin would still want anyone involved punished .

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dCh0p

Where are you hearing this from?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Rumours are swirling that Lukashenko has left Belarus and Putin has flown out of Moscow , don't know if there's any truth to them but I suspect Putin has left Moscow.

I hear China's nice this time of year , Vlad.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: face23785

If they don't have the numbers to do it conventionally, nukes or the threat of nukes could be their only hope. I wouldn't put so much faith in these mercs. They're no better than Putin. I don't trust either side to not use nukes if the situation gets dire enough.

Well, it would be nice to have Russia fight itself as Ukraine just takes back everything including Crimea. I have said a number of times that in the end I think Russia will not only be pushed out but they will lose Crimea too.

Yeah, let’s lose Crimea so the majority of the population there being millions of ethnic Russians getting exposed to AZOV.

Smart idea.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Yeah, let’s lose Crimea so the majority of the population there being millions of ethnic Russians getting exposed to AZOV.

Smart idea.

Well, considering they are living in houses that used to be occupied by Ukrainians until they were forced to leave, one could consider it justice, eh?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

On topic and keeping up with current events? Not.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

He's basically saying why put up with all the crap life throws at you when you can just kill yourself.

Well, interpretations of Hamlet aside, where we seem to be arguing apples and apples.

I'm sure those generals have contemplated something similar, especially having Putin for a boss.
edit on 24-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join