It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by logic_tank
waitng............oh wait nah just the wind. Anyway if i have any luck i'll let them know sleeper says hi.

That's the least you can do logic-tank.

You think I'm kidding, I forgot to mention it has to be late at night.

I apologize if I sound condescending with some of my statement on this tread, its unintentional

If I sound crazy then I am on the mark because describing things people cant see, feel, or eat----is crazy talk to them.

If I didn't experience this stuff I would be the biggest skeptic and probably would never visit UFO boards.

Aliens have jobs to do-----they are not here to play footsies with us. When they abduct people it is strictly business, however some of them have a sense of humor and pranks are not out of the question.

Why are you on here? Has something happened to you that you can't explain? Most human specimens don't know they have ever had contact with ETs-----some have bits and pieces of memories of aliens, others only a strange feeling or deep curiosity.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by logic_tank
waitng............oh wait nah just the wind. Anyway if i have any luck i'll let them know sleeper says hi.

That's the least you can do logic-tank.

You think I'm kidding, I forgot to mention it has to be late at night.

And one more thing...

Don't forget to bring your snipe bag. Snipes are very active late at night
and you don't want to miss an opportunity to catch a few.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Abductees/encounterers/contactees like all people are affected differently by anesthetics, drugs regardless of whatever powers Aliens/ET may perform on.

So I would think that if Aliens/ET really to wanted prevent humans from understanding them, they would better their amnesia inducing skills than anything currently in use.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p

So I would think that if Aliens/ET really to wanted prevent humans from understanding them, they would better their amnesia inducing skills than anything currently in use.

Abductees remember what they are allowed to remember, nothing more, nothing less.

The fact is there are numerous people that remember more than they are willing to talk about. They know about ETs very well and don't need additional information to validate their experiences. In other words they are not going to be searching internet sights for UFO information, or reading UFO books.

Many of these people are professionals in respectable leadership positions and will never divulge what they know-----they don't have to------if they did they would compromise their standing in the community. They are the same people that would call you crazy if you mentioned anything about ETs and UFOs around them. They shield themselves well.

The people who are searching for the "truth" about aliens are those with bits and pieces of memories of their encounters, and are trying to make sense of what happened to them, or is happening to them-----some believe they are losing their minds, and need to know if ETs are real.

ETs in addition to whatever else they do with these people, intentionally leave broken memories in them as part of their (ETs) program to slowly condition mankind to extraterrestrial reality.

Thousands of these people with their cumulative UFO stories (not enough information to fill in the puzzle) make up the catalyst that fuels the UFO phenomena.

Because of them there are millions of people aware that something is going on-----even thought these millions of people have never seen or experienced UFOs and ETs themselves.

Real extraterrestrials don't make mistakes, only those produced in Hollywood do.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sleeper i have read ur posts on this topic and im simply fasinated
on ur story. above all im a believer of ur story and i am skeptic myslef.
i am only 15 years old. i got to high school and i do myself belive in
aliens and ufos. but when i try and tell these type of things to my freinds
they simply dismiss it and ridicule me. its sometimes nice to find a place where i can find others like me. i have only 1 question for now.

im sorry if u have already answered this question but how do the aliens choose there abductees and are they chosen at simply random ? or do they have a specific mental advantage than another human.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanBrother
im sorry if u have already answered this question but how do the aliens choose there abductees and are they chosen at simply random ? or do they have a specific mental advantage than another human.

Hi HumanBrother,

I don't know the particulars of how or why they choose who they do. My dad while he was still alive never believed in extraterrestrials but told me that when he was a boy he saw huge flying disks, had no explanation for them but adamantly did not believe they were aliens.

He didn't know it but he was being abducted. So there is evidence that many abductions run in the family.

No one in my family believes in ETs.

BTW, if I were you I wouldn't talk much about it at school----as you already know people will make fun of you.

The fact is even those who believe and have experienced ETs will seldom admit it-----the subject remains taboo for the general population.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm one of those people who don't care about what others think of me most of the time. So I talk about UFOs and ETs at work, and around other people. Once I tell them all that I know they're like "Wow, that sounds possible and interesting" so don't be affraid!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I'm one of those people who don't care about what others think of me most of the time. So I talk about UFOs and ETs at work, and around other people. Once I tell them all that I know they're like "Wow, that sounds possible and interesting" so don't be affraid!

Times are changing; more people believe or want to believe in extraterrestrials, so there is more acceptance.

Still if you are in a certain job like airline pilot, teacher, clergy, CEO, scientist, politics, and the military----talking ET stuff is a sure route to early retirement-----without the benefits.

It took me a long time to come out of the closet, my wife knew, but I never told my offspring until they were older.

One day my daughter came home from school, she was in the forth grade and rode the school bus. We lived in the typical neighborhood in one of the suburbs that were sprouting up all over the place.

While on the bus ride to school a boy older than her came over to her seat and told her that he saw a UFO hovering over our house the night before----he lived three houses up on the other side of the street and had a clear view of our house.

She didn't know what a UFO was, but she was in shock that an older boy spoke to her, she didn't responded to him and he returned to his seat without saying anything else.

She asked me what a UFO was and why was it over our house---- I told her it was an unidentified flying object, I didn't elaborated and she shrugged it off.

I was tempted to get her to ask that boy more about it but not wanting to put her into a position of talking about "those kind of things" I decided not too. I don't regret my decision; stigmatizing young children with strange phenomena can be detrimental. High school and above is a different story.

My children are much older now and I have mentioned a few things about ETs to them----however they don't seem that interested, if and when they become curious I will tell them whatever they wish to know.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I've watched this thread from begining.
Sleeper, why do you think that all pictures of ufo's are blurred and fuzzy?
Why do you think that all ufo sightings are summary described ?

If you ask me, I would say because there is no truth involved.

All this story, sorry to tell you, is falling apart under its own wheight. There are several key parts where the entire structure begins to collapse. Don't get me wrong! I love the ideea of chit chatting with some dude living on the other side of the globe whith very interesting flying jurneys.
But, common, if you really want to say something, do this all the way! If you were in the army and for some reason, you were able to travel along those green guys ( not talking about usaf ), how come you're still here, beeing able to speak rather than dead ?!? Do you actually think that someone believes just because he wants to? Back up your story with details, as much as you can and fast, because one of theese days , you'll end up dead or gone in space for good. If you really care about what people should know, than spread as much as you can, as fast as you can.

I've seen some ufo's in my life, but that's all what they were. Ufo's. Not space ships, not green people, not planes or something that I would know of. Just Ufo's. But I'm not making a big deal out of this just because I've seen some stuff in the sky and my imagination went ballistic.

Proof is what makes beliefe a constant and not a variable.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by s7e6e]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by s7e6e
Sleeper, why do you think that all pictures of ufo's are blurred and fuzzy?
Why do you think that all ufo sightings are summary described ?

ETs are slowly making themselves known, eventually they will come out and everyone can take pictures of the neatto flying machines and them----but I’m thinking it will not be for sometime yet.

We have stealth aircraft designed to avoid radar and other forms of detection because we wish to remain incognito during reconnaissance.

The ETs have the ability to mask their ships in infinite ways, including making them very difficult to photograph. They are invisible most of the time and uncloak only when they want certain people to see them-----however, they don’t allow clear photos of their ships because they are not ready to make full contact.

That is why most contactees can only give brief statements of their experiences----nine-five percent of what most experience is blocked from memory------regression only reveals what the aliens allow and most of the time info from regression is only stuff the ETs put there for that purpose-----ETs are not as dumb as some people think.

But ETs will dictate information telepathically like questions asked of them-----seeing is believing, they know this and don’t want much of their stuff described on the front pages of newspapers.

how come you're still here, beeing able to speak rather than dead ?!? Do you actually think that someone believes just because he wants to?

I’m still here because obviously I’m no threat, being slightly entertaining is not going to upset the apple cart of the military or the ETs.

Obviously the ETs want some of this out there, a little at a time otherwise no one would be able to tell their stories.

The military can’t “whack” people like me without permission from the ETs.

Proof is what makes beliefe a constant and not a variable.

I agree one hundred percent------without proof I wouldn’t believe either-----and I believe one hundred percent.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi sleeper. An interesting story.

Question: did you ever get straight answers from ETs on these pretty obvious questions:

1) what precisely are they doing here, and why?

2) what is the purpose of their limited, and apparently involuntary, interactions with certain humans?

3) why certain humans, such, as, apparently, yourself?

4) why do they apparently allow marginal independent contact, but do not make full and open diplomatic relations with the population as a whole?

5) Do they believe this is ethical?

6) why haven't they bothered to ask us about it?

If it were me, I'd explain what we know about general relativity and ask them how they could get here, and then I'd ask, if they had the ability to colonize the galaxy why it wouldn't be bursting with obvious EM signs that we would have seen with SETI. [Frankly I would have thought that if major ET civilizations with interstellar travel were possible, then SETI would have given a positive result the very first time it was turned on, as thousands of solar systems would be giving artificial emissions.] But I'm a nerd.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

1) what precisely are they doing here, and why?

2) what is the purpose of their limited, and apparently involuntary, interactions with certain humans?

3) why certain humans, such, as, apparently, yourself?

4) why do they apparently allow marginal independent contact, but do not make full and open diplomatic relations with the population as a whole?

5) Do they believe this is ethical?

6) why haven't they bothered to ask us about it?

1. This planet is in the incubation stages----there are more than one race of ETs here because there are many programs involved----humans share identical DNA because that is a requirement of this planet-----but that doesn’t mean all humans originated from one place, but from hundreds of places in the galaxy.

2. They interact with those they use as vehicles to bring things into this planet, like technology, and higher awareness.

3. I was willing to work cheap.

4. The population as a whole would revolt against an entity from other worlds-----not everyone wants ETs down here telling us what to do. The vast majority is not ready.

5. It is ethical to keep this planet from a mental meltdown, because that’s what would happen if all of a sudden humanity became aware that there are thousands of ET ships on earth, on the moon, in orbit around the planet and throughout the solar system.

6. We wouldn’t understand the question.

Originally posted by mbkennelIf they had the ability to colonize the galaxy why it wouldn't be bursting with obvious EM signs that we would have seen with SETI. [Frankly I would have thought that if major ET civilizations with interstellar travel were possible, then SETI would have given a positive result the very first time it was turned on, as thousands of solar systems would be giving artificial emissions.

Humans have yet to hatch out of this planet yet we believe that we can pick up advanced extraterrestrial communications. Humans are a few hundred years from that kind of ability. SETI is the pioneer, but they hardly have any devices to detect exotic ET stuff.

There are thousands of alien ships buzzing all over the place right here on earth and our technology can’t detect them, yet we point our equipment at places light years away and we expect what?

It wasn’t that long ago that we communicated with smoke signals, and cuneiform tablets. The electromagnetic spectrum is a nice communications vehicle for us today, but it’s not what the big boys in galaxies faraway play with.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So ET/Alien Beings are basically 'right under our noses'?

They can cloak themselves and remain invisible, and I have to admit that I always feel a presence here on Earth that I can't quite explain. Now, many people would say that what I feel is Universal Energy, or the collective thoughts of all organisms, or that I am overly suspicious in nature; but I KNOW that I am paranoid in thinking this way, and neither should anyone else.

Perhaps the theory of thousands of ET vehicles/craft moving around and beyond this planet is valid.

Sleeper, would you then agree, that there is an ET 'contain/hide our identity and technology trickle-down effect' being played upon human beings?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
Sleeper, would you then agree, that there is an ET 'contain/hide our identity and technology trickle-down effect' being played upon human beings?

We are not contained on this planet by ETs we are contained on this planet by politicians who keep us grounded for personal agendas. They would rather spend tax money on other things. NASA is so fearful that they ground their fleet for years every time a shuttle has a mishap.

The space program belongs to those who are not frightened so easily. The government has the money but they don't have the will to put people into space.

The chains of containment will not be broken until private enterprise gets into the game.

ETs have been infusing technological information into the hands and minds of people for a long time-----they teach us how to build and ride a bike but they will not do it for us.

The only thing that is keeping humanity from taking that next big step into the cosmos is the lack of backbone from the bureaucratic public sector.

ETs are not concerned about the speed of human development, nor are they fearful that we will bring our belligerence into the galaxy and contaminate the waters of blissful peace loving advanced cultures.

Our nuclear technology----given to us by the ETs, is like a small firecracker in the realm of alien weapons. Our belligerence and war mongering is nothing but child play, rough-housing on the playground. There are no ETs concerned about us causing mischief.

We are centuries away from populating our two closes rocks, the moon and Mars. Thousands of years away from being able to leave our solar system-----which will not happen until ETs give us the know-how to traverse light years in days. By then humanity will understand their place in the galaxy a little better, and know we are only a small fish in a big ocean.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
nuclear technology?

There's no evidence at all that any nuclear technology was "given" to us by ET aliens. I'm a professional scientist and I've seen no development which shows anything but incremental human progress.

There is a very consistent chain of evidence from Otto Hahn and Lise Meitner observing spontaneous decay of Uranium to Fermi, to nuclear reactors created with Earth materials, and based on Earth physics known at that time.

I'd sure like ET help on whatever they do to fly and communicate faster than light. But so far, there' s no evidence they've helped us with squat.

Whatever they're doing, if it's in such secrecy, it will have little effect on general society.

If they want to help us, one month answering questions from the faculty at MIT would be amazing.

The world wouldn't freak out if

1) ETs introduced themselves.
2) didn't molest people against their will
3) ETs talked about themselves, and helped us, openly.

This means that a string theorist gets to ask ET nerds about FTL communication.

If they're helping us, it's not working very well.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There should be an age limit on here....i would not want my kids being exposed to half of this stuff.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The only thing that is keeping humanity from taking that next big step into the cosmos is the lack of backbone from the bureaucratic public sector.

You really think that 'the private sector' is going to be any more forthcoming about ET and help bring humans forward in life?

I disagree... the only business that the private sector loves is doing business with other private sector businesses. The General Public is left out of the loop, and can't even vote on the issue once in the private sector's hands.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Can someone elighten me as to what is going on inside the heads of people who refuse to accept this fact. Why?

btw, i like the shiny new buttons

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
Can someone elighten me as to what is going on inside the heads of people who refuse to accept this fact. Why?

Are you talking about UFO's ?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

There's no evidence at all that any nuclear technology was "given" to us by ET aliens. I'm a professional scientist and I've seen no development which shows anything but incremental human progress.

There is no evidence of ETs. We don’t see the magic at work behind every day phenomenon like simple things as plants. Flowers sprout from nowhere, leaves turn energy from the sun into apples oranges and grapes----popping them out from wood----the process is slow-----nevertheless, it happens without our understanding it.

ETs deliver incrementally-----they don’t drive up in a stealth bomber and hand us the keys, they put ideas in many peoples heads spread over many years.

There is a very consistent chain of evidence from Otto Hahn and Lise Meitner observing spontaneous decay of Uranium to Fermi, to nuclear reactors created with Earth materials, and based on Earth physics known at that time.

Where do ideas come from? A perceived need and a desire to meet that need is the mother of invention, mother=ET. Many people ponder a problem until an answer comes to them----some problems take longer than others, observing spontaneous decay of Uranium, for instance. Had you the opportunity to talk to Hahn, Meitner, and Fermi, they may have told you they didn’t quite understand how they came about with some of the stuff they are credited with discovering.

I'd sure like ET help on whatever they do to fly and communicate faster than light. But so far, there' s no evidence they've helped us with squat.

ET showing us how to fly at the speed of light is putting the cart before the horse. Would you hand you five year old child the keys to the family car? What would humans do with the ability to fly at the speed of light at our present stage of underdevelopment?

If they want to help us, one month answering questions from the faculty at MIT would be amazing.

Are you sure that ET is not at MIT? ET is not going to accelerate dispensing information to bring about Utopia in a single swoop, there is a process, and they follow that process.

The world wouldn't freak out if

1) ETs introduced themselves.
2) didn't molest people against their will
3) ETs talked about themselves, and helped us, openly.

The world would freak out. Some people would see it as no different than a Hitler, Stalin, Churchill, or a Bush, claiming technological superiority and taking over.

1. ETs have introduced themselves to quite a few people.

2. I don’t believe ETs are molesting anyone; however, they are quite intense super beings and exceedingly intimidating.

3. Humans would cease being productive in the presence of ETs. Expecting them to create the perfect world----and why not they have the capability to turn our whole way of live around-----but that’s not what they are here to do. How would they explain to humanity that they can make earth into a paradise----but they just don’t feel like it?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join