It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
there is obviously those of us who's lives are spent working towards the next big leap in tech and advancements in bettering our ways of life. These nations would greatly benefit from assistence from an outside influence.

Don't you believe that we are getting assistance from the ETs?

It's subtle but it's non-stop.

All the breakthroughs on the leading edge of science and technology is not by way of human ingenuity alone.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I beleive some of what we have comes from reverse tech (from recovered alien tech like crashed ufo's and such), but I am hesitant to beleive in an alien/human barter system, let alone staright up alien charity with nothing in return.

But, what do I know? only what I see on the net, read in books, or hear on tv/radio. Until Zarflor brings me on his ship and gives me the lowdown on all the latest intestellar gossip, I have to use a very unforgiving filter.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
They're real.

Deal with it.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Truth or fiction, this thread is a great read, and I'm enjoying it (while eating dinner)

Question for sleeper following. I recently listened to a gentleman on Coast to Coast AM that was talking about Astral Projection and other forms of out of body experiences. The host of the show asked him if he had ever used his ability to see the dark side of the moon, and if he had ever seen any "alien bases" or aliens inhabiting the moon. The guest replied saying that he had in fact seen alien bases and saw many different types of aliens on the moon.

Now my question is, since you say that aliens are always in control of human / alien encounters how does people like the guest on the radio show fit into that plan? Do the aliens have any sort control over people who can use thier psychic abilities to initiate thier own encounters?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hi Sleeps

As far as I know, there hasn't been any indication of the 'reasons' why they are 'helping' us......When there seems to be little that they are getting from us in return....

Or are they?......Perhaps SOME are 'just' helping us and some are 'getting' something.....But Sleeps, this is something that I have wondered for a very long time....

With ALL the technology and stuff that they have, what can they possible get from us......what is it that we have, if anything, that they could use....

Is there something 'else' we don't know about this place where we live???

Or are they just beyond getting something for 'giving'

Is that just a Human trait and way of thinking

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smatts
Truth or fiction, this thread is a great read, and I'm enjoying it (while eating dinner)

Now my question is, since you say that aliens are always in control of human / alien encounters how does people like the guest on the radio show fit into that plan? Do the aliens have any sort control over people who can use thier psychic abilities to initiate thier own encounters?

Smatts,

Humans can't sneak up on ETs even in spiritual form. The ETs allowed the encounter and provided the means of the out of body experience.

Many if not all of those kinds of paranormal episodes are alien encounters-----they are gifts where the alien presents is benign.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sorry Sleeps........But another question???

You mentioned earlier that they can and DO communicate with Humans, via the pub as such.....

However, I guess I am wondering again WHY?......they bother with us, Is it like the way, we bother with Animals, or something, because we like them....

When you said that you would 'know' when you have been close to one......Would this mean that you would also 'know' when you are sitting at, say, a bar with one.....Would you get that same feeling?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
With ALL the technology and stuff that they have, what can they possible get from us......what is it that we have, if anything, that they could use....

Hi Jacqua,

We have nothing that they need or could use----it’s simply their job to do whatever they are doing here on earth.-----so why don’t they fix every little problem humans have------that’s not their job.

Are you asking if earth is hell?------for some it is.

Humans are very generous-----do you remember the tsunami? Most humans would give you the shirt off their back-----when they believe the need is real.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Many if not all of those kinds of paranormal episodes are alien encounters-----they are gifts where the alien presents is benign.

Sleeper, this is a very interesting statement. There are threads on ATS regarding astral projection where the projector (I know RiverGoddess is one of these) first attained projection through the "pulling out" of their astral body from their physical body by another astral projector. Am I to understand that you know for sure that these events are actually the work of aliens? To say it another way, is it impossible for such a thing to happen without alien assistance? Humans can't astrally project without aliens?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

When you said that you would 'know' when you have been close to one......Would this mean that you would also 'know' when you are sitting at, say, a bar with one.....Would you get that same feeling?

Yes I would get that feeling, but it's been a long time since I sat in a bar with anyone.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hi Jacqua,

We have nothing that they need or could use----it’s simply their job to do whatever they are doing here on earth.-----so why don’t they fix every little problem humans have------that’s not their job.

Are you asking if earth is hell?------for some it is.

Humans are very generous-----do you remember the tsunami? Most humans would give you the shirt off their back-----when they believe the need is real.

Well Sleeps.....I guess I am not at all saying that they should be 'fixing' our problems.....because as I am quite sure......Only we 'ourselfs' can do this....

And.....I am also not saying anything to do with
hell.....I guess I used that man with the flames in the wrong way.....

I don't think earth is hell, I think it is beautiful.......

You say......It is their Job......So, that is the reason they are helping us, because it is their job......Just like we have Jobs here.....Okay, fine, thats understandable....

However, they are not ALL 'helping' us.......and it is 'these non-helpers' that I am asking if you know??.......What they want from us???

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Oh.......and As for Bars...

Yeah.......I haven't been frequenting them myself lately

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Am I to understand that you know for sure that these events are actually the work of aliens? To say it another way, is it impossible for such a thing to happen without alien assistance? Humans can't astrally project without aliens?

smallpeeps,

There are lots of things humans can do on their own; astral projection is not one of them.

Moving the soul out of body is not sacking groceries, it’s not even in the abilities of “rocket scientist” this is the realm of the gods-----ETs.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

All the breakthroughs on the leading edge of science and technology is not by way of human ingenuity alone.

Proof ? Cause thats a massive statement to say. Can you give exsamples ?

Ps: i started to see a pattern, that is you only answer questions from poeple who belive what you say.

[edit on 6-5-2005 by logic_tank]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Your brain's capability to integrate new knowledge is limited to the laws of association. You have to be able to associate a new truth to an existing truth. What truths did you have at birth which all other truths have been linked to the source programming in you. Instincts. Instincts are the truths you have to begin with. And Instincts are the truths you take for granted are truth, those encoded strands of information are the basis of your personality and identity. But what if those instincts were not correct information.
I could continue to spell it out for you. But you would not believe me.

So I offer you this advice:
Ask the logical question.
Find the answer.
Ask the next logical question.
Find the answer.
Ask the next logical question.
Find the answer.
Continue this process until you are faced with the last logical question.
Every essence of your personality and identity stem from?
Your last opinion will precede the truth.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

However, they are not ALL 'helping' us.......and it is 'these non-helpers' that I am asking if you know??.......What they want from us???

Jacqua,

These "non-helpers" are a mysterious bunch, what is their angle----what do they want from us, surly they have ulterior motives, as you say-----I can't answer for all of them-----I don't know all of them.

But, from the ones I know about they too have jobs to perform on this planet.

An example for me was my basic training in the army-----the worst time in my life-----the DIs were spawns of Satan------they hated us and on many times it seem they tried to kill us rather than train us-----it wasn't until I got out of basic training that I realized how valuable that hell-hole was----and they really didn't hate us or try to kill us-----they actually liked us and were preparing us to survive a hellish war, should we end up there.

Often what we perceive to be evil is in reality the exact opposite, it works the other way around too, good is not always good for us.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by logic_tank

Proof ? Cause thats a massive statement to say. Can you give exsamples ?

logic_tank,

I can't prove god, ETs, the tooth fairy or Santa Clause.

However-----there is a tooth fairy I have seen her on more than one occasion----she had a strange resemblance to my wife and put money under my daughters pillows when they lost teeth.

Santa Clause was more difficult but he exists too----I once had to fit myself into one of those red suits and bring gifts to put around the tree while the children peeked from the other room with my wife.

Everything on this level of existence (earth) is an allusion-----something or someone is behind the allusions-----children don't know who is behind those fairytales-----they don't care-----they are real----the presents are real-----the money under the pillow is real.

The technology that seeps out of our laboratories, universities, corporations comes from where? Santa Clause, scientist, Einsteins, gods, ETs.

Do you know-----can you point the finger at who is responsible------hundreds of people, thousands of people-----where do they get their ideas? A whisper, a nudge, hard work, a breakthrough, a gift-----from Santa Clause---AKA----ET.

Ingenuity comes from hard work, desire, perseverance and luck. What is luck?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sleeper:

why are your answers are heart warming allergies and medifophors that actually relate to nothing in question? Diversion is the tactic of an illusionist and that what your doing. Do you like the attention ? considering you joined almost a year ago you though telling this story would be your first objective.

PS: Dont reply to this with another childish allergy just keep to stating hard facts like UFO's, Abductions, Government covers ups. After all you think i log on here to here about santa suits and the tooth fairy ?

Thanks Logic_tank

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by logic_tank

PS: Dont reply to this with another childish allergy just keep to stating hard facts like UFO's, Abductions, Government covers ups. After all you think i log on here to here about santa suits and the tooth fairy ?

Thanks Logic_tank

Oh, you want a free ticket on an alien’s ship----VIP treatment, and all that other stuff.

You got it-------how bad do you want it?------do you want to remember the whole thing?

It could be a wild ride, better be sure-----like anything in this world if you really really want it you will get it.

Get yourself in a quite dark place----no weapons, flashlights or other people around feel the presents of an ET----I can't guarantee which of the ETs will show up, that's the gamble you take if you don't know any, you might get lucky and none show up.

Some times you can force on encounter, and baby then you will know the truth!

If it doesn’t happen the first try----keep at it.

BTW I don’t recommend it.

There are people that would pay lots of money if they could erase the few memories they have of alien contact.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
waitng............oh wait nah just the wind. Anyway if i have any luck i'll let them know sleeper says hi.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join