It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not doomed .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Often People act as if our story is written . As if we are cornered on this blue planet and we have no way out .

I’ve said on ATS before that the Universe is holding its breath hoping that we as a people wake up , Or if you would rather see the Universe as God that I understand. There's nothing holding us back but our own minds. Stop for a moment and forget your selfish desires and fears and realize the gift of Consciousness that we have.

What drives us ? What motivates us to get up everyday and work ? Food , Water , Shelter , Status , Sex .

No one however altruistic they may be works for nothing, A person gets out of bed in the morning and works a Coal Mine or Works in the ER at a hospital . These people do these things day in and day out for Money and with that money we buy another day of survival for ourselves and for our families. It is a fundamental selfish nature that drives humanity .One man eats because of another man's Selfish desire and that is one of the core problems with humanity but alas over the millennia we as a people have yet to find a better way to make it work .

Could we one day as a people work not for money but for the understanding that your labor is bettering humanity ? Could we evolve to that point ? Wake up every day in an altruistic pursuit of betterment .

Not if we keep lying to ourselves , Not if we keep lying to one another . I love life. I find it fascinating. I love being a human though it is painful and at times unbearable . Things seem to balance out in the end . I long for the day we venture to the stars and explore new galaxies. My greatest regret is knowing I will die long before I see the stars.

Our story is not written , We are not predestined , We can transcend the evil that has taken hold and twist our minds keeping us fighting . God created us for a reason and I’m positive that reason is not to act out some Bible prophecy.

As always thank you for your time.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That great imagining is great and all, but the moment someone feels like taking that idea and implementing it into a religious aspect all is lost.
That has been proven time and time again.
Why people keep beating a dead horse I will never know.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well said my friend.

Thank you.

^_^

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So, you are wanting to go back to a barter system without money?

Noone works for money. They work for what money can get. The evil ones want money to get them power. Everyone else wants money to stay alive and be comfortable.

If I buy some vegetables from you, can you make change for a pig? How about a cow? That is where money comes in. It just makes trading easier.

I also don't have a pocket big enough to carry a pig much less a cow.

Money is evil only in the hands of evil people. The real problem is figuring out which ones are evil.
edit on 19-6-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Often People act as if our story is written .

It is.
In the 3 major best sellers of all time .

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

My greatest regret is knowing I will die long before I see the stars.

You're assuming you have to be in this physical vessel to see the stars....

I tend to believe that after physical death we're able to peek behind the curtain of creation and see the full extent of the universe if we choose to do so. Then upon reincarnation, we willfully forget all conscious knowledge of the universe and our previous life in order to start the experience again with a clean slate.

Is my view correct? Who knows! But these beliefs resonate with me much more than any religion I've come across.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

You said the key word my friend.

It 'resonates' with you.

You are aligned to it.

This, is how we discern the Truth.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

hat great imagining is great and all, but the moment someone feels like taking that idea and implementing it into a religious aspect all is lost.

There in-lies the problem , 'Religion' . Implementing such a unifying Idea into something as polarizing as religion is counter productive.

Religion is as I've said one of the greatest evils to befall mankind.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

So, you are wanting to go back to a barter system without money?

lol not really mate no , I'm imagining more of a connected consciousness .

Something that would require evolution , not exactly an over-night thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I agree for the most part , but it would be something to travel the universe in our physical bodies.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Solid view and one I will remember.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"Money is a slave" ~Luang Phor Koon

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I have worked more than once willingly without monetary compensation. The job I have now, working in the medical, and safety departments, in my community. It pays quite well and I did it for free for a whole year, because I was retired, and giving them time to find a nurse for the position. After a year and they had made no headway in finding someone to take the position, I started charging them, thinking it would speed up the process.

It didn't.

I am not alone. There are numerous retired people and people that do no need a regular pay check that volunteer their time.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

So you're saying it's the leftists fault and only Trump can save us.

I understand now.

(mods, cut me some slack, I'm sarcastic)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you're saying it's the leftists fault and only Trump can save us.

I understand now.

(mods, cut me some slack, I'm sarcastic)

For those who may not understand what I'm saying, tribalism exists and has always existed.

And if tribalism exists, then my "god" is better than your "god" and we need to go to war to figure it out.

Ad nauseum.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

That great imagining is great and all, but the moment someone feels like taking that idea and implementing it into a religious aspect all is lost.

Simply because if enough people come together with the same mindset, they make their own Gods.

I mean that quite literally.

Now is the fault in the flawed God, or the ones who made It?

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Our story is not written , We are not predestined , We can transcend the evil that has taken hold and twist our minds keeping us fighting .

I believe we could; it would only take the majority working in unison to do so. I wonder; what are the chances?

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Simply because if enough people come together with the same mindset, they make their own Gods.

I mean that quite literally.

Now is the fault in the flawed God, or the ones who made It?

Little Sister speaks some serious truth!

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
something tells me
you are not writing this "we are not doomed"

while sitting in a north korean labor camp
perhaps a Palestinian waking up in the west bank
a fresh conscript on the front lines the ukraine proxy war
waking up in prison that more so resembles gladiator school

if there was a god why do little kids get raped
what god would allow that ?
so many atrocities

if god created everyone and everything is beautiful
why are there people and places that will be your last
if you find yourself there or in their presence

i studied edgar cayce
he had best thing going that i could accept as an understanding of life/after life
reincarnation is a choice/option
i sure as hell won't opt for another tour down here
as i did
got lucky as hell i didn't wake up as a north korean or those other scenarios outlined

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lasvegasteddy

It's up to us to put an end to the abuse of children.

God is. That is all.

WE make this world into what it is.

WE materialize the potential.

WE are responsible.

We are meant to be the Light of the world.

Let's get our act together and expose the evil of this world.

<<   2  3 >>

join