It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not doomed .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The universe does not revolve around our tiny blue dot. The universe doesn't care, and that's even better than a universe staring at us and "holding its breath" for us to do something.

No the Earth is probably not unique .

But what is unique is a Conscious intelligent species with the potential to join the Cosmic Community . I think we have that potential , I think if we can work as one peoples towards the same goal then our Potential is limitless.

I'm going to disagree with you here. Humans are a social species, like horses, wolves, elephants, and more. In social species, any newborn or young or injured or elderly member is protected and any member of the group who is too much trouble is killed or kicked out. Lone members of a social species end up being prey.

So you see humans as little more than Intelligent Animals , your not wrong .

and for us to move beyond that notion there would have to be a real paradigm shift and jump in evolution.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

The main reason communism has never worked and will never work, is it assumes altruism can overcome greed and selfishness, when the latter two emotions are far more powerful.

I was afraid someone might confuse what I was saying with Communism , But no that's not my approach at all.

It's not just a simple change of Governance that we need , It's a change in conscious understanding. We need something more as a society , We need Hope but a new kind of Hope.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Together, we can move mountains.

Let us transform fear anew.

Then, others may take the leap of faith necessary to discover the Self.

Let us make the jagged road smooth.

Let us bear the light on the path.

It can be done.

And it will be so.

It's all a matter of perspective.

If we all share the same vision, then we redefine the seen and the unseen.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

If we all share the same vision, then we redefine the seen and the unseen.

Yes very well said.

We as a people can pull back the layers of the Universe and Evolve , But we have to leave Fear in the past and understand God/Universe calls us forward not backward.

<< 1  2   >>

join