It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government will tell you who to have sex with.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive
a reply to: SprocketUK

First off, the title seems to have nothing to do with the story. The title should be more like "Dear Abbey Won't Tell You With Whom to Have Sex", using right proper English as well. One could substitute "Advice Columnists" for "Dear Abbey".

I think the OP is exhibiting a wee bit too much high dudgeon over the advice columnist's remarks, but is basically right. I read the rest of the column to make sure I had the full context, and actually some of it is worse than the portion quoted. To speak for white people, particularly when not one herself, the advice columnists gets a bit too presumptuous and errs in stereotyping herself. Then later she suggests that the writer of the letter may have to re-evaluate her friendship with this guy.

The OP is again right about the double standard the columnist uses speaking for and about a racial group she does not belong to, but over reaches with the nonsensical scenario of a government inspector enforcing diversity dating.

You know as well as I do when you have an issue like this it ends up being legislated by the government thats why I took that line its an inevatible end point unless something stops it.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My real question is...

who do I have to bribe to get to my pick?

Because you know, someone, somewhere is gonna figure out there's a fortune to be made there...

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I remember a few years ago there were a group of black women in the UK who got their knickers in a twist over not being the number one choice of the average black male...They were moaning that they always went for white or paler brown women rather than the dark black ones.

That was bad enough but this? Its not much different to those incel twits blaming women for not wanting to date their unwashed, fat, sweaty idiotic mates.

Where you been dude have you not noticed that most African males are shacked up with white females on teevee land and somehow magically have a family of Indian and Chinese children , it's getting stupid and spot the white man in a country of 87 % cacasians.

Plus you have to get a licence to get married , I wonder if they ever said no

edit on 12/6/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Haha that would be a thing yeah no licence for you sonny! lol

I know what TVland has gone like its risible

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I find the best way to deal with all this madness is to join in and play along

I once worked in the oil sector at Nigg bay in East Scotland I can honestly say I been a Nigger
I also worked at the Ardersier yard which made me a womble , it was a name given to the guys who walked about with their tools in a bucket but now I am a furrie in my mind ,and after my mother did her 23 and me blood test and was daft enough to tell me the results of it when I eventually stopped laughing , I am a little bit of heinz beans and use that to the max but it explains why i like Chinese , Jazz and chicken anyone who says I am white I would say are you colourblind and would argue back ,But white is a primary colour too

I am going to visit my old mother this week and will ask her to address me as williamena for the lol .

Best one was last week where the gas service engineer turned up to service my boiler , I was ready for him in full forensic suit face mask gloves etc first question was are you vaccinated for covid he replied yes thinking I was a nutter , he was correct I screamed o my god you are shedding the spike proteins please get a hazmat suit on and breathing apperatus and come back when I get the cupboard it is in looking like Dexter kill room , I 5hink they may miss me out this year

Play stupid games win stupid prizes bud

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

First off, the title seems to have nothing to do with the story. The title should be more like "Dear Abbey Won't Tell You With Whom to Have Sex", using right proper English as well. One could substitute "Advice Columnists" for "Dear Abbey".

I think the OP is exhibiting a wee bit too much high dudgeon over the advice columnist's remarks, but is basically right. I read the rest of the column to make sure I had the full context, and actually some of it is worse than the portion quoted. To speak for white people, particularly when not one herself, the advice columnists gets a bit too presumptuous and errs in stereotyping herself. Then later she suggests that the writer of the letter may have to re-evaluate her friendship with this guy.

The OP is again right about the double standard the columnist uses speaking for and about a racial group she does not belong to, but over reaches with the nonsensical scenario of a government inspector enforcing diversity dating.

You know as well as I do when you have an issue like this it ends up being legislated by the government thats why I took that line its an inevatible end point unless something stops it.

No, I don't know that. Particularly for such far-fetched scenarios. But you go ahead and falsely claim what you want. If you had an honest title for your thread, I wouldn't be criticizing it. I get real tired of reactionary "conservatives" on this site creating threads with titles that have nothing to do with the source material. Get back to me when the diversity dating police actually become a thing. You think people would actually put up with such beyond-the-pale social engineering, and that politicians would ever push such a thing? I don't.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I can just imagine the finger wagging ....

"I did mot have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky, but you will"!

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

originally posted by: quintessentone

If the government rolled more cash into research and the manufacturing of some of the more effective sex toys, then subsidized the cost in our purchase of them, then we would not have to look any further than ourselves.

www.youtube.com...

Missing the entire point of sex. Human connection, bond, and of course, reproduction. You can’t masturbate a baby into existing.

There are many reasons why people have sex, procreation is just one of them. And yes you can masturbate a baby into existing, e.g. test tube babies.

The function of sex is procreation, getting off is not. Test tube baby’s for one isn’t natural, isn’t masturbation, and isn’t something that happens without genetic material from two people.

You are wrong in everything you’ve said or thought on this.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Haha that last bit about the gasman reminded me of a bloke I worked with years back, Terry the lamp man...he told me once in all seriousness that the FBI came to his house (In England) to bug him cos of his interest in ufos etc...I asked how he knew the guy was FBIU and he said that there are always helicopters around (Its Hereford there were always helicopters around)
and when he challenged the bloke who said he was the gas man come to read the meter...the guy just scurried off so obviously guilty

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There is a fine line between type and fetish or kink.

thebolditalic.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join