It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government will tell you who to have sex with.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I saw a black woman here in town once.

I sure hope she's ready, because if the government is going to start forcing white men to have sex with the one black woman in the county she's about to see a whole lot of action she wasn't planning for.

My wife probably won't approve of this plan either... she knows how much I hate to wait in line.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It won't be long before enough people are fed up and start turning to violence which is exactly what fat boy Klaus wants!

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hook me up please

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i only chase itallian chicks lmfao.

im half whiite, half chynese.
acccording to byedon and 0bama, that means im whiite.

according to this article?
im gleeefully racccist, cause all i will ever chase are itallian chicks.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

Italian gals is fit

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The government will tell you who to have sex with.

Ummm, kay. As long as it's my wife.

*heart*

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
God forbid someone want to date someone they share common interests, backgrounds, faiths, with....

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Better not be asexual or sapiosexual. You're screwed, literally, in the world they're building.

edit on 9-6-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I saw a black woman here in town once.

I sure hope she's ready, because if the government is going to start forcing white men to have sex with the one black woman in the county she's about to see a whole lot of action she wasn't planning for.

My wife probably won't approve of this plan either... she knows how much I hate to wait in line.

There internal muscles seem quite strong, almost like a pasta presser maybe combined with that device that has internal balls that massages your back when plugged into an electrical source, it was not at all plessurable at least that was what it felt like thou it was in the 90's and that was 20 years ago at least yet it was a one off and was a different time

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Black women? I seriously doubt those slave owners would have passed up banging any servant, like most human predators they perpetrate crimes of opportunity.

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Dude when your gibberish ends with ‘that was in the 90’s and that was 20 years ago’

I feel compelled to state that it is 2023.

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If the government starts telling me who to have sex with, they better start paying all the hospital bills and kids expenses as well for the next 20 some years when the kids are completely on their own. I somehow doubt this will happen.

On the other hand if the government wants to encourage sex, they could provide free of charge dating sites but that would not likely help 99 percent of men since I heard most young women are so picky, that only 1 percent of men are considered worthy of dating. The 1 percent of men have to meet a lot of female requirements such as have to make $400,000 or more per year, no broke guys making middle class pay, have to meet this and that requirements, and on, and on. A large percentage of guys have given up looking online I heard. A large percentage of males have stopped approaching women over fear of being labeled a creep or risk getting charged with harassment.

The human race will start to go extinct at this pace. Just need to spread this to Africa and the Middle East and the human race will start to die. China is expected to lose over 400 million people within 50 years.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Good lord that whole thing was tough to read. She is insufferable!

What about "dude's not into you?" Nah, he gotta be racist. This is as bad as the transgender mad at the lesbian. "Dude, she's not into trans penis." Nah, gotta be transphobia.

Maybe people are attracted to what they're attracted to. Why does no one ever whine that the Pup Play guy isn't into her in the normal way? Would that be heterophobic?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Never mind the Bullocks .

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This has been going on for quite some time. It’s interesting to see how many will light their own fire for their cremation.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

To be fair it is an agony aunt column and nobody is dictating anything by it. It is a left leaning, intensely woke newspaper and it has a personality like all established media does. Do you not allow for that? I do. If I read here I allow for a person's politics as I do if I read the Guardian. If you want right leaning media to have a personality you must allow left media that privilege too or you have become Hitler's minion in a flash.

I notice that if you look carefully at the sum of the comments in this thread they are saying exactly the same thing as the agony aunt in the majority of opinion. The conclusion here among you is that race doesn't matter so Guardian's agony aunt is not even pointing a finger at you and the government has not said a word on the issue. If they did then they will have become Hitler's minion in a flash. They know it too.

All the agony aunt was saying is that if you limit yourself racially in choice you are doing yourself and evolution no favours, nor human health and adaptivity. Evolution, a species strength and vitality depends upon the outer reaches of diverse gene pools most of all. If you limit that you end up becoming interbred do you not? It is also true that if you expect a black woman to be anything like bothered or look for affirmation and confidence in a white bloke's dating preferences you are as much as a narcissist as that clown who just resigned from parliament.

With something as universally important as race in Western cosmopolitan societies we need to be very cautious and careful in our debates. We know how insane we can get with race if we are not kept in check.

I have some very new observations to communicate regarding cosmopolitan health, but they shall be communicated to Israel first. I always make sure they are the first to know what I discover. It is there I have the most freedom to operate after some very nasty cancelling by both left and right. Israel has proved to be the most tolerant of me. That tells me they are the ones to be trusted most of all as a carrier of the torch of our civility. Our civility is always on trial before evolution and the olive press.

(the "you" here is plural meaning the whole human race, not the OP. When I write I am including every human on the planet)

edit on 10-6-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Good lord that whole thing was tough to read. She is insufferable!

What about "dude's not into you?" Nah, he gotta be racist. This is as bad as the transgender mad at the lesbian. "Dude, she's not into trans penis." Nah, gotta be transphobia.

Maybe people are attracted to what they're attracted to. Why does no one ever whine that the Pup Play guy isn't into her in the normal way? Would that be heterophobic?

I made the mistake of reading some of her other columns and the problems she deals with are always racist white peoplr
must be a scary world she lives in.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman

Its the one eyed ness of it that gets me. supposedly this is the acme of anti racist newspapers, yet this racism is laid out bare and in full focus for us.

There is very little in the way of explanatory comment accompanying the article

Its racism pure and simple

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

i was having a good day...everyone was having a good day until you mentioned Dick Veiny

now i need to pour bleach in my eyes lol

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

i'll join you and chase down italian men...I know how to lure them in with my eggplant parm lasagna and my macarrones with cheese 😉

<< 1    3  4 >>

join