It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government will tell you who to have sex with.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

Haha his school days would have been brutal if he had been in England

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
That's because white people have been conditioned to believe that if they don't bow to the whims of other races, then they're "racist". Which is of course, complete nonsense. This is along the same thinking as "if a man doesn't want to sleep with a trans-woman then he's a transphobe".

The fact is, it's is natural to prefer ones own race. It doesn't mean you're a racist. It's just how we are. When we were little kids, didn't the boys stick with the boys and girls with girls? It didn't mean they were sexist.

I'm white. I prefer a certain kind of women. It just happens that black women aren't one of them. That's not to say I don't find some black women attractive. The same goes for Asian women. There are many Asian women I find attractive, but not in a sexual way. I just prefer white brunettes and redheads. Or Salma Hayek.

a reply to: SprocketUK

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I am truly sick to the back teeth with all this race bating rubbish, i am nearly 60 and back in the early 90's my mate and work partner was black ! . Shock horror ! .. nobody i knew had any race issues back then, but today governments and schools collages etc are determined to cause problems and have ruined race relations over the last 30 years and are trying their best to divide and cause problems, it is all part of the all encompassing "you will have nothing and be happy" "Great reset" but not with people of a different race........i am sick of it !

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Respectfully I love women of all races, it makes it easier to find one who will put up with all my #

Hahahaha.. star

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK it’s no different than when people didn’t want their kids and peers to be gay, or have interracial relationships. It’s the same mindset that you should behave how society deems fit.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

I think there is a difference.

It doesnt affect your life really if your kid turns out to be gay, though if your gay kid lives a lie with someone of the opposite sex cos of what society and you might think, then that can come back to bite you when your kid ends up depressed.

This idea that a white person is somehow deviant if they don't choose to sleep with a person of a certain race is no different at all to what the Nazis tried to introduce to keep Germans "Pure"

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If the government rolled more cash into research and the manufacturing of some of the more effective sex toys, then subsidized the cost in our purchase of them, then we would not have to look any further than ourselves.

www.youtube.com...
edit on q00000056630America/Chicago3636America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

I have noticed that many couples look like one another. A good example is Mick Jagger and his wife, the one that was a model. It was like he was looking in a mirror. I thought it was his narcissism at the time, but I started observing other couples.

I think there is a genome attraction. For some reason, we are naturally attracted to people that are similar to us. Maybe its Oedipus at work.

Ive sometimes noticed dogs seem to recognize their own breed. Some do. Others are just oblivious.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
But, no, I don't think that the gov't is going to tell people whom to have sex with. The gov't wants to tell you to sit at home with your VR headset on and wank off while they make babies in laboratories.

go away, 'baitin.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: ITSALIVE

I think there is a difference.

It doesnt affect your life really if your kid turns out to be gay, though if your gay kid lives a lie with someone of the opposite sex cos of what society and you might think, then that can come back to bite you when your kid ends up depressed.

This idea that a white person is somehow deviant if they don't choose to sleep with a person of a certain race is no different at all to what the Nazis tried to introduce to keep Germans "Pure"

And that’s why they are winning. You can’t see it’s the same exact mindset of must follow society pressure or be labeled a nazi. You don’t use black people or Asians only white people to single out and label, why actively make a distinction?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

If the government rolled more cash into research and the manufacturing of some of the more effective sex toys, then subsidized the cost in our purchase of them, then we would not have to look any further than ourselves.

www.youtube.com...

Missing the entire point of sex. Human connection, bond, and of course, reproduction. You can’t masturbate a baby into existing.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

originally posted by: quintessentone

www.youtube.com...

Missing the entire point of sex. Human connection, bond, and of course, reproduction. You can’t masturbate a baby into existing.

There are many reasons why people have sex, procreation is just one of them. And yes you can masturbate a baby into existing, e.g. test tube babies.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Really what makes people attracted to each other anyway? It’s a biochemical genetic thing IMHO and not totally driven by conscious decision. How many people have you just met that you were attracted to but couldn’t even really define why? Honestly I think if they did a serious study they would find plenty of people attracted to one another across racial divides, and we know it happens because there are scores of interracial couples. I think people should just let nature do what it does and not try to politicize the birds and bees. This is really a non issue I think.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

WHAT??? Oh my WORD!

Just don't believe them please!

I thought of a modern party, a new world party - everybody sitting on their cellphones and not paying any attention to each other, compare that with a party 30 years ago with people hugging each other and sharing the utmost attention to each other. Those spirits Laugh so much at you new world losers - but nothing in the world will make you stop being a loser - why such resistance now from a stupid american citizen? You will not answer that because your philosophy is ignore every person under any circumstance. There is much bad to say about the way the new world acts and all we have to thank is the real NWO, the rotten scrouges who control the US media. All the people who disagree are either too stupid to understand, or, are extremely evil and want to # me up so their agenda can play out.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
I am truly sick to the back teeth with all this race bating rubbish, i am nearly 60 and back in the early 90's my mate and work partner was black ! . Shock horror ! .. nobody i knew had any race issues back then, but today governments and schools collages etc are determined to cause problems and have ruined race relations over the last 30 years and are trying their best to divide and cause problems, it is all part of the all encompassing "you will have nothing and be happy" "Great reset" but not with people of a different race........i am sick of it !

It is complete rubbish. My parent's generation was less racist than their parents, and so on and so forth. Black, Asian, Hindu, Hispanic, Slavic, Jewish Ive dated all of them at one point or another. All I know is 50 years ago our family reunions were red-neck Wonder Bread white, now virtually every one of those cultures has been incorporated into our reunions. Have no doubt a few are still pissy about it, but it's like one of our elders said, " My granddaughter is happy and content her kids are too why would a parent or grandparent want to screw with that".

Progress everybody learns at their own pace...but certain factions and political parties thrive on manufactured division.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Totally agree. This social engineering is bizarre to say the least. It’s quite clear that the elites/overlords are an all white club- so what could be their motive to promote this white-disparaging view? It’s something I’ve wondered about a lot. I have a half-developed theory that it’s a way to silently promote the behavior of racism/division while loudly pretending to do the opposite.

edit on 10-6-2023 by IceCreamManDelbrot because: Missed a word

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
lemme guess. they won't assign Taylor swift types to anyone?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Absolutely. We’re all extreme evil stupidists.

a reply to: AncientStone

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Great! Another venue for the accepting of political bribes thru
another costly useless govt. program.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

First off, the title seems to have nothing to do with the story. The title should be more like "Dear Abbey Won't Tell You With Whom to Have Sex", using right proper English as well. One could substitute "Advice Columnists" for "Dear Abbey".

I think the OP is exhibiting a wee bit too much high dudgeon over the advice columnist's remarks, but is basically right. I read the rest of the column to make sure I had the full context, and actually some of it is worse than the portion quoted. To speak for white people, particularly when not one herself, the advice columnists gets a bit too presumptuous and errs in stereotyping herself. Then later she suggests that the writer of the letter may have to re-evaluate her friendship with this guy.

The OP is again right about the double standard the columnist uses speaking for and about a racial group she does not belong to, but over reaches with the nonsensical scenario of a government inspector enforcing diversity dating.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join