It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the driver shoot Kennedy?....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Okay, according to Wikipedia I found this:

James Tague, a spectator and witness to the assassination, also received a minor wound to his right cheek while standing 270 feet (82 meters) in front of where Kennedy was hit.

If this is true, then it couldn't have been the driver, Oswald (obviously) or the guy I mentioned unless they were all in it together.

Anyone else heard of that James Tague getting shot as well?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i thinkm i heard about that gentlemen being hit
the bullet ricochet off a nearby wall and hit him in the mouth and was stoped by his teeth.
i beleive the gun over the right shoulder was etched in to make it look like a piece of chrome or reflecting sun of the passengers head.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

beleive the gun over the right shoulder was etched in to make it look like a piece of chrome or reflecting sun of the passengers head.

It's nice that you believe that...but you're wrong. Did you check out the frames of the film? It obviously sun reflecting off the passenger's head and nothing else! You've decided already the driver was one of the shooters and you are willing to come up with anything to make it so.

A piece of chrome? Who has chrome on their head? You're starting to lose track of your own theory. It's a lovely theory, but an incorrect one. It has been proven quite clearly to be WRONG! You use the word chrome only because Twitchy did.

With his back to the president, explain (and I'm sure you'll try) how he could possibly have his arm in such a position to fire that shot? His lower arm would be awfully long if that were his arm, which it is not. Or, his full arm would be extended which it couldn't possibly be based on where his head is and besides the fact that he is turned but his back is still to the president. It makes no sense at all and the frames in the film corroborate it!

Besides the fact that the "arm" is a different color than the man's suit because it's not his arm it's the curb!

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It isn't the curb, if it was it wouldn't do this.... ____----_____ and the dirver pretty clearly turns his head around and is looking straight at the President at the exact moment of impact. The more I watch those few frames, the mroe convinced I am that they have been tampered with and apparently the curb or the chrome has been spliced in over the small raised area. If it is a reflection of the passenger's head, that's one hell of a bright head as it almost perfectly matches the reflection from the chrome reflecting the full sun.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

It isn't the curb, if it was it wouldn't do this.... ____----_____ and the dirver pretty clearly turns his head around and is looking straight at the President at the exact moment of impact.

The bump you speak of looks to be the driver's left shoulder and the driver is looking at the president with his body twisted...in a position where it would be impossible to hold a gun as speculated. It's obvious there is no gun. The reflection on the head of the passenger is no brighter than the reflection on the head of the driver....so i'm not sure what you are talking about there...

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All readers of this thread may like to also read the thread linked above.

Holland - After the first shot the President slumped over and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up and tried to get over in the back seat to him and then the second shot rang out. After the first shot the secret service man raised up in the seat with a machine gun and then dropped back down in the seat. And they immediately sped off.

Betzner - I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car.

mrs chism - I heard this first shot, and the President fell to his left. The President's wife immediately stood over him, and she pulled him up, and lay him down in the seat, and she stood up over him in the car. The President was standing and waving and smiling at the people when the shot happened.
Note once again this was the first shot
And then there was a second shot that I heard, after the President's wife had pulled him down in the seat. It came from what I thought was behind us and I looked but I couldn't see anything.
The two men in the front of the car stood up, and then when the second shot was fired,

mr chism - The President," sit back in his seat and lean his head to his left side. At this point, I saw Mrs. Kennedy stand up and pull his head over in her lap, and then lay down over him as if to shield him./color]
(Footnote - Mayet) Note above this is first shot second shot hadn't come.
And the two men in the front seat, I don't know who they were, looked back, and just about the time they looked back, the second shot was fired.

There are other first accounts able to be accessed from that thread. Just as therer are others saying that the ss agents in the limo were "shooting back"

The entire post has revelance including disinfo tactics to confuse and fuddle things and take it further from the truth eing discovered.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

After the first shot the secret service man raised up in the seat with a machine gun and then dropped back down in the seat. And they immediately sped off.

Secret Service man with a machine gun?

Come on Mayet, you know your not supposed to intertwine two threads together. Your thread about ghosts in the limo has nothing to do with this thread about the limo driver who DID NOT shoot the president.

Mods...can we get a ruling here?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Owing to the fact that my thread is on the JFK assassination and the section I referred to above is the first witness testimonies that show a possibility that the secret Service which includes the driver, may have had something to do with the incident, my post and link has high revelance here.

The people and members of ATS are members of a conspiracy website that deals specifically in conspiracies. The members therefore have a right to see all evidence and information placed before them on the table, and not just the information or disinformation you see fit to allow.

Once again I do not see the area or section where YOU were voted in to speak for "everyone" and decide what is or is not to be posted on these boards.

The JFK assassination debate and research community is rife with misinformation and disinformation specifially designed to control the flow of information. When people are appraching the investigation it does not matter whether they subscribe to the driver doing it, the man on the grassy knoll, the magic bullet theory or any of the other theories out there, they should be aware of these disinformation tactics used to direct and redirect conversation.

external source
home.datawest.net...
Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.

Ox

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sun... Reflecting off of the passengers head?.. Now.. I dont know about you, but I have a full head of hair and the sun RARELY reflects off my head and when I say RARELY What I mean is NEVER.. Even if the passenger is bald.. Have you seen how well the sun reflects off of human skin? It doesnt.. We're not mirrors. Come on. This is a serious legitimate post and someones personal opinion that you should accepting and giving your opinions and not shooting down and arguing... Think about what someone has written before tearing it apart.

As for my opinion I believe the driver shot JFK.. once Oswald had fired his rounds.. Could there have been someone else involved? A third or even fourth person.. Yes.. it's possible.. will we ever know? I cant answer that.. But I'd dare say the answer is no.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Sun... Reflecting off of the passengers head?..

Ox...did you even look at the still pictures from the Z film? Obviously not. So, don't lecture me about not being open minded. Look at frame 312 and tell me what that is on top of the driver's head then? Is his hair white on top? Duh...

Look at my avatar....what's that on the right side of Steve Prefontaine's head? Gee...could that be the reflection of the sun? How bizarre that it can reflect off skin and hair? The wonders of nature never cease to amaze me!

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Think about what someone has written before tearing it apart.

Ox...maybe you should take your own advice!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Com on now! If the driver were to have shot Jack certainaly Jackie and the Gov. would have seen this happen. More so the Gov. since, he was in the back opposite of the driver. Steve Wonder would have seen it if he did.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer.

Mayet, I have asked you many questions and you have dodged them all. Did you post this for yourself to read?

I didn't "attack" your position...I told you it was silly, which it is. Talking about a secret service man hiding on the floor of the limo with a machine gun = silly. That's a fact...not a dig or attack. Talking about anyone feeling the need to edit out JFK standing and having any reason to do it = silly. That's a fact...not a dig or attack. The other guy with his ghosts in the limo = silly. That's a fact...not a dig or attack.

The whole concept of this theory and thread is silly. There is so much hard evidence of a conspiracy, yet you and the other guy feel the need to find bizarre theories to add to the mix, when there is no need. You are both making a mockery of the work done to solve this conspiracy. You aren't helping to solve the conspiracy, you are making it look ridiculous!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
home.datawest.net...
Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer.

Mayet, I have asked you many questions and you have dodged them all. Did you post this for yourself to read?

No you haven't, you have used standard disinformation tactics to divert and ridicule not only myself but the actual witnesses of the assassination. whom I do believe you said were all on drugs.

I didn't "attack" your position...I told you it was silly, which it is. Talking about a secret service man hiding on the floor of the limo with a machine gun = silly. That's a fact...not a dig or attack. Talking about anyone feeling the need to edit out JFK standing and having any reason to do it = silly. That's a fact...not a dig or attack. The other guy with his ghosts in the limo = silly. That's a fact...not a dig or attack.

Once again you are dismissing and ridiculing what we have put on the table by use of disinformation techniques. Why is it you are so worried about the secret service guy in the limo? What are your motives there? You haven't put forward any alternative evidence and instead choose to dismiss and ridicule.

You have actually "attacked" our position, by calling it ridiculous but yet not offering any evidence to the contrary. Where is your evidence to the contrary, all I see from you is the words ridiculous and silly. No evidence to the contrary.

The whole concept of this theory and thread is silly. There is so much hard evidence of a conspiracy, yet you and the other guy feel the need to find bizarre theories to add to the mix, when there is no need. You are both making a mockery of the work done to solve this conspiracy. You aren't helping to solve the conspiracy, you are making it look ridiculous!

Internal Source
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If anything is spoken of by the person believing themselves to be a victim of DoM they are further ridiculed and dismissed as paranoid. The DoM is expert in their field. People are called nutjobs, idiots, told their research is stupid, ideas are silly or stupid and dismissed with ridicule, told they are way out on a limb, told they are paranoid and much more. The Delphi technique and other group control mechanisms are deployed in abundance. Divide and conquer, expose weak spots, destroy reputations.
A visit around the various groups forums and websites regarding the JFK assassination is a fascinating journey of different theories and disinformation - misinformation.

mod edit to fix quote code

[edit on 21-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Once again you are dismissing and ridiculing what we have put on the table by use of disinformation techniques. Why is it you are so worried about the secret service guy in the limo? What are your motives there?

Because that was my dad.
He was hoping to keep it a secret that he wimped out and decided, after he poked his head up, to continue hiding on the floor.
It's been a disgrace to our family and I was hoping no one would ever find out.

And the ghosts, well, they were friends of my dads that live in the 4th dimension. They were hired by the CIA to help off JFK in case the multitude of snipers didn't get the job done. They were of course hired by George Bush, Sr.....who of course himself is a reptilian. Everyone knows the retilians can move in and out of the 4th dimension quite easily.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I was so curious why 1 persons opinion would make you go off the deepend but now i know of your upbringing it makes perfect sense.

Are you a Zoologist...whats with the reptile obsession ?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Are you a Zoologist

That's rather personal, don't you think? What if I am? Are you an Anti-Zooite or something?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Now to steer conversation back to the topic at hand, I asked a question last. Why were the Newmans and the Chisms and Jean Newman and many other close witnesses to the assassination including Mary Moorman who took the famous moorman photo, never called before the Warren Commssion to give evidence and to be cross examined on their first account eyewitness statements.

Why? (and this is not new...this has been known since the report came out) Because the Warren Commission had to make their evidence to point to the lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald. They did what a lot of others like to do: They came up with a conclusion first and then made sure all the evidence pointed to that conclusion. Any evidence that refuted the WC claims was not used, whether that evidence was accurate or not. If it didn't fit with what the WC had to say, it wasn't used. It's the same reason why so many witnesses died of unual causes shortly after the assassination.

It's funny how Nixon was involved in the assassination, and right before he resigns, he makes his pal from the Warren Commission, Gerald Ford, his new VP. He handed him the presidency. Not a bad payback for helping hide all that evidence from the WC report.

This is all old news. No mysteries here......

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Are you a Zoologist

That's rather personal, don't you think? What if I am? Are you an Anti-Zooite or something?

Please stay on topic, end the baiting and name calling. If you have issues with other members take it to u2u's or post it in the gripe forum for all staff to review.

Take this as a final warning.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by UM_Gazz]

Ox

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow.. harsh... glare and reflections are two different things.. Heads dont reflect... now.. in your Avatar there's a little glare.. I will give you that.. yeah ok blah blah blah.. But.. uhh.. No.... It's also a b&w pic.. with a fellah that has light coloured hair.. The driver has dark hair.. I have dark hair.. and the sun never reflects off of it.. Perhaps you meant glare?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join