It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the driver shoot Kennedy?....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

oh my, not again we had a big thread about this 2 months ago with frame analysis and everything. mods, hey wake up and close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well why dont you get the link and post it for the member

Then the member can see and read the post for themself,
Please when pointing out a thread has been done before add a link,

Thank you

Asala

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

Perhaps this is the link that is being reffered too...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It starts out as something else but ends up debating about the driver being the shooter...

IMHO...the driver didn't do it, the fatal shot...IMHO came from the front, and to the right of JFK...

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas

The limo was "disposed of" rather quickly. Why get rid of the limo unless there is some type of evidence to cover up.

They did not dispose of the limo it is in the Ford Museum

www.hfmgv.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If its true, and the presidential limo is on display in the ford museum(which i doubt very very much, and if there is a limo there, its NOT the original) can anyone explain to me why the casket used to translate the body of Kennedy from Parklands hospital was dumped in the ATLANTIC OCEAN...

A liuetenant of the airforce states that when the body of Kennedy arrived at the airport it was in a body bag, the type to ship home countless sons of America during the Vietnam conflict, but medics claim when it left the Parklands hospital, it left wrapped in white sheets in a BRONZE CASKET.....

Why was his casket dumped in the ocean...

Who was the umbrella man, and did he use a dart type weapon, of which the CIA bought 53 dart firing umbrellas in 1963, or was he just a marker, one of the team..and his accomplis, the dark skinned man...possibly south american, or maybe CUBAN..

Why was the evidence of James Tague ignored when the wound he has on his cheek is proof positive of a fourth shot, and from a different angle...which destroys the LONE GUNMAN theory and thus opens the case for conspiracy by the fact there were TWO shooters and not just one..

[edit on 21-4-2005 by andy1972]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
If its true, and the presidential limo is on display in the ford museum(which i doubt very very much, and if there is a limo there, its NOT the original) can anyone explain to me why the casket used to translate the body of Kennedy from Parklands hospital was dumped in the ATLANTIC OCEAN...

[edit on 21-4-2005 by andy1972]

Kennedy was buried at Arlington National Cemetery in a mahogany coffin that had been purchased in Washington to replace the bronze one, which was missing a handle and had been damaged. Some had lobbied to have the discarded bronze casket destroyed to keep it from becoming an object of morbid curiosity.

The reasons seem rather clear to me after reading the article from the Washington Post published in 1999.

As for the bodybag theory, I say that is all hogwash more then likely someone wanted their two minutes of fame nothing more.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
not to totally go on a tangent but:

i think william cooper is the epitome of a patriot. granted, he may have been a bit paranoid (with good reason?) - but if you read his words (behold a pale horse) you can tell this man had only good intentions.

*i cannot say the same for nearly any other fringe UFO/NWO/conspiracy author.

in the end, i think he was wrong about the driver shooter. i have seen the film before and the shapes that make up the 'gun' are nothing but an optical illusion created by the glossy dark hair of the passenger when aligned with the hand of the driver for a split second or two.

however, when cooper spoke about the driver film, im convinced he really thought the driver did it. everybody makes mistakes. wish i had a link to it. i probably saw it off a link from here at ATS anyways... oh well.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
why the hell not crush or bury the casket....why take all the trouble to dump it in the ocean....the casket used from the hospital wouldnt be the one used to bury him in....it was to translate him from the hospital to the white house nothing more...why change the casket simply for the handle, why loose the sheets he was wrapped in....as for you "ALL HOGWASH" theory...what reasons have the doctors and the lieutenant for lying over such an insignificant thing...

As for the driver...who knows.

Why did the driver slow the vehicle down and not speed up on hearing the first shot.

Still i havnt seen any footage that shows the driver clearly turning around and as some say shooting him....

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
why the hell not crush or bury the casket....why take all the trouble to dump it in the ocean....the casket used from the hospital wouldnt be the one used to bury him in....it was to translate him from the hospital to the white house nothing more...why change the casket simply for the handle, why loose the sheets he was wrapped in....as for you "ALL HOGWASH" theory...what reasons have the doctors and the lieutenant for lying over such an insignificant thing...

As for the driver...who knows.

Why did the driver slow the vehicle down and not speed up on hearing the first shot.

Still i havnt seen any footage that shows the driver clearly turning around and as some say shooting him....

On the video that is available now, I think the Zapruder film, you can clearly see the driver turn around right before the fatal headshot. And as far as no one in the car sees the driver shoot is because it happened as Kennedy was leaning forward holding his throat. And his wife was checking on him so nobody was looking at the driver at the time.
My main point is, in seeing the film that is available to the public, there has clearly been seen that the editor of the Zapruder film is hiding something that the driver is doing by using the dark part of the vid. (can also be seen in the frames). That cover up of the video alone leads me to believe they are hiding the driver actions. Very suspicious to me. And even with the cover up you can clearly see only one hand on the wheel. Where his other hand? Ill tell you. It is behind that cover up crap so no one can see it. Some people have seen the unedited film though. And all the people who have seen the unedited video, seem to have in common that they all say they saw the driver shoot Kennedy.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
ive watched the video plenty of times and i even zoomed in on the frame where the shot took place and took a still the driver clearly has a black object in his hand pointing at jfks face also in one of the frames just after there is some kind of blur that appears to follow the path the said bullet would take.

After seeing that i did research on cia weapons and found some info on a projectile that breaks down inside the human body containing some kind of poison. this was all spose to break down and be untracable after so many hours.

unfortunatly all my info is lost on my old hard drive thats died on me. but ill try and get all the sites back tomorow when ive got some time and post em

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ok folks...

Apperently you haven't looked at the link I posted...

Some questions I've got to ask ( which was asked in the link I posedt BTW ), if the driver did it, where is the smoke from the gun ( and please don't tell me it is some super secret air pistol
)...

Also people keep saying he pulled it with his left hand, his left hand, it is still on the steering wheel, this is the frame right before the head shot...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas
I've heard the story of the driver before.
What I find interesting is Jacqueline Kennedy tried to crawl off the back of the limo very rapidly. Now if the shots came from a building, why leave the limo with Secret Service everywhere?

Panic????? Secret service was at the back of the limo??? Somebody is shooting at you and has killed the person sitting next to you. You gonna just sit there like an idiot???? I'm sure the folks at the secret service are balls to the wall, but that doesn't mean I'll sit there and put my life in their hands when someone is shooting at the car I'm riding in. I'm outa here!

The better question is why are you so desperate to believe it wasn't a single lone communist that killed President Kennedy?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The driver shot him because the sniper(s) missed, I mean obviously the car was slowed down before the assination meaning the driver had a role in the assination, because the sniper(s) missed he took JFK out.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
After yet again studying the zapruder film i still dont see how it was possible for the driver to pull the trigger

Even relying on the fact that maybe nobody would notice during the commotion, the fact that this shot would have to be fired only one metre from his wife, would leave the conspiracy theory with a new accomplis, HIS WIFE

Why is it that Jaqui only shouted "my god, his brains are all over me" and not " christ almighty, the driver did it"

And as quoted by jedi master - WHERES THE SMOKE

I would say the man was hit by at least 3 bullets...

1 - The shot in the back.
This shot was made by someone to give credibility to the Teaxs Book depositry theory that would come later..

2 - The neck shot( zapruder film frame 227)..claimed to be from a tracheaotamy performed in the hospital, but i find it strange that JFK reaches for his throat like he cant breath only seconds before the head shot. Frontal entry wound with no exit.
Maybe a small calibre weapon used by the UMBRELLA MAN? or was this a nuerological effect caused by the bullet from behind striking the vertebrae.?

3 - The head shot
The "coup de grace" for Kennedy. Fired from the front right sending his head back and to le left.
If it was fired from another point, why is there no damage to the left side of the head.

The mysterious shot -
That wounded James Tague when it ricocheted off the pavement sending bullet fragments or fragments of cement flying and cutting his face

A fourth shot?, a second gunman?, or just fragments from the first or second shot?

[edit on 22-4-2005 by andy1972]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
There is a new video out about the assasination. Your going to be shocked! JFK II

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-4-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
hey long time no see ASE, dling it now. It's weird lately I been on a jfk kick really been wanting to find a film of the whole thing to download... and perhaps its fate?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I guess the truth about the assasination's time, is now. The video looks like "Full Disclosure", it tells it all...........

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
To all seeing eye, im downloading it now...thanks..If anyone else knows of film clippage available let me know...Thanks again

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Did the driver shoot Kennedy?....

NO. NO. NO. How many threads and how much proof do you need?? The driver did not shoot Kennedy and I refuse to get into why as I've stated why at least 10 times in the last 2 months on as many threads......

JEEZ!! Do a search before opening a thread why don't you?? This one is old!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

quote:
oh my, not again we had a big thread about this 2 months ago with frame analysis and everything. mods, hey wake up and close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES PLEASE CLOSE!! This has been done to death in another thread!!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I guess the truth about the assasination's time, is now. The video looks like "Full Disclosure", it tells it all...........

well it definetly prooves a conspiracy and disprooves the lone gunman theory, but it doesnt place fingers on specific triggers.

as far as i can tell JFK II proves George Bush Sr. to be in on the assassination. thats the thriller.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join