It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the driver shoot Kennedy?....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald had a very unsettled child hood. Between the Autumn of 1945 and July 1956, Oswald attended 12 different schools, due to various expulsions for truancy, and fighting, to name but a few. Oswald’s home life was also notably bad. His relations his mother and brother were most sour due to Lee’s glorification and dedication to Communist, most notably, Marxist principles.
Oswald joined the Marine corps and on Oct. 26, 1956 reported for basic training. Whilst in the Marine corps Oswald excelled at nothing other than marksmanship with rifles. He was detested by the rest of his regiment due to his open support for Communism. In Japan, during 1957, Oswald was court-martialled for shooting himself in the arm. He was again court-martialled on June 27 1958 for fighting with a Sergeant. On September 11 1959, Oswald was released from Service.

During October 16 1959 Oswald arrived in Moscow. He was met with suspicion by the Communists, and ordered to return back to the USA. Oswald thus, made an attempt at suicide on the October 21 1959, leading the USSR authorities to believe he was dedicated enough to be integrated into the communist society. In the USSR Oswald led the life of a normal Communist worker, and was loved by the Russian locals who admired Oswald’s courage. Oswald thrived on the attention. However, Oswald sights had moved onto a new goal, and in February 1961 Oswald wrote, through the US embassy, to try and regain American citizenship. Still in the USSR, he meets Marina Nikolayevna Prusakova on March 16 1961. The two go on to get married in Minsk on April 30 1961.

By March 1963 Oswald had returned, with his Russian wife, to the USA. He worked at a welding firm, whilst living with his brother. While in America, Oswald is still practicing and preaching Communist ideals. He is on TV for brief periods whilst handing out leaflets promoting good relations between the US and Communist Cuba.

It is at this period in Oswald’s life that he begins to become more revolutionary and militant. On March 12 1961 Lee orders rifle from ad for Klein's Sporting Goods in American Rifleman, and in March 1963 he moves to 214 West Neely Street where he receives delivery of both the pistol and rifle. In April 1963 Oswald’s wife takes a photograph of him in his black “hunter of fascists” outfit, whilst he sports his rifle.

On April 10 1963, Oswald makes an assassination attempt on the life of General Walker, an anti-Communist army leader. He leaves the following note for Marina, his wife, in case he is either killed or arrested:

page 1: mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
page 2: mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

The attempt fails, however Oswald is undeterred and his wife reports him as saying “I have bigger fish to fry, what goes around comes around” shortly after the attempt.

On August 9 1963 Oswald is arrested in altercation for passing out “fair play to Cuba leaflets”. He is once again famous, shortly, and thrives on the attention. He speaks to local news reporters and was heard on many US radio shows where he always stated “I am familiar with the works of Lenin and Marx”.

Oswald then crosses the border into Mexico, where he seeks refuge and asylum at both the USSR and Cuban embassies. Both reject Oswald, on the grounds of his desertion from Russia.

Oswald moves back to Dallas where he finds a job in the book Depository. A few weeks into his job the local newspaper reports the route of the open top limousine carrying the president.

Nov. 22, 1963, 12:30 pm. 3 shots are fired, all at JFK. The first misses, causing the senator to turn around and Kennedy to be spooked. The second shot enter Kennedy’s upper right back and follows through into the lower torso/upper stomach of the senator. The Zapruder tape is the only tape which shows the whole of the assassination from beginning to end. Using this, a US programmer has made a 360 degree completely accurate model. Using this and the alignment of the shot

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
shot through JFK and the senator, the shot is clearly seen to be fired from the top floor of the book depository. The third and final shot, that which proved fatal, is fired straight into the back of JFK’s head, causing a sizable piece to fall onto the back of the limo.

Oswald runs from the depository and at approximately 12:40 pm gets on a Cecil McWatters bus. He gets off a short while away, to get a transfer. Whilst off the bus, Police Officer Tippit confronts Oswald, not knowing he has committed the assassination, for acting strangely. Oswald pulls out the pistol he ordered, and shoots Tippit dead. Meanwhile, a count of staff at the depository highlights all staff that were there previously, were still in attendance, except one; Oswald. Police put out a search for Oswald, and a search for a man described by witnesses as the killer of Tippit, not yet knowing he is the same man. Whilst searching the depository, police find on the empty top storage floor the far left window open, and a rifle matching that of the one Oswald ordered hidden between two cardboard boxes. On the floor they find the three empty casings from the three shots fired.

Oswald is arrested at around 1:30 pm after a member of the public followed him into the Texas Theatre and alerted police. He was booked at this point only with the murder of Tippit. He would not be accused of the assassination of JFK until he got back to the police station. His wife was to be questioned there, and she confirmed that Oswald had a rifle, and it was not at their residence. Oswald was then formally charged with the assassination of JFK.

In a recent interview, Oswald’s brother admitted that he 100% believes his brother assassinated JFK. He states “Lee was an odd man, he didn’t fit, and he didn’t want to. He saw being Communist as being someone different – an individual. I know my brother assassinated Kennedy”.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
sorry, didn't realise it didnt all post first time.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
John Connally is not a senator, he is the governor of Texas.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
is a link with the loop2loop clip of the driver shooting JFK...scroll down the middle a bit and watch the Driver after the Black Pole as he turns around and with his left hand on his shoudler, shots JFK ansd see the brains go flying...sure Jackie was trying to get out of the Limo.....also the Gov n wife are turned around as that JFK was hit already but not fatally n didn't see the driver, maybe Jackie did out of the corner of her eye but most likely she didn't see him either...

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...
[dont agree with all info on this site]

and link for just the loop2loop shot below...

Didn't have time to go trough all 8pages here to see if someone had given this info before... hope it is of use to you...

Lolove n luck ! ave maria !

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Twitchy makes the best points here, but I still cannot believe that the conspirators would be so bold as to have the shooter in the car. It defies all logic, but then so does a beach landing on the Normandy coast, and that worked pretty well.

If you put the shooter in the car, you are saying, "Our power to control this scenario, is complete." ...Now that may in fact be true. In reality, I guess the people who worked the Kennedy killing were able to spin it just enough to keep people guessing even when they know the point: There was a conspiracy. Actually it worked pretty well, so I am willing to accept that they'd put the driver in as a backup killer.

One thing's for sure: The driver clearly looks back to confirm Kennedy's mortal wound and only when he sees it, does he then assume the racing position to get the limo out of there. Wouldn't he have had earlier confirmation of a problem by blood sprayed somewhere or a grunt, gasp, gunshot, etc? In the Atkins long photo (unedited version) we can see LBJ's bodyguard stepping out of that limo (at the back of the motorcade) PRECISELY at the moment of Kennedy's throat-wound-reaction. This photographic evidence indicates that at least the rearward cars had heard enough to cause defensive action. Why did Kennedy's driver not instinctively put the pedal to the metal? He seemed to want confirmation of something.

Now if we assume twitchy's hypothesis that the chrome reflection was photoshopped over the driver's rearward facing gun, then we are assuming a level of photomanipulation which is very high indeed. I have argued that this part of the theory is the weakest link. BUT twitchy suggests something different, which is to overexpose part of the frame, with a bright glare (whiteness). How does one take a frame of 8mm film and remove an exposed element, replacing it with a bright glare? It's done through re-developing the film but inserting an overexposed (i.e. white) glare at the right location on the right frames of film. Only a duplicate copy of the negative could do this, AFAIK and it's difficult with film this small (that also has no steady framerate). Anyway, twitchy's idea is the first realistic way I could see the driver's gun as being covered up via the filmic process. It does look like a hair reflection, but it could be manipulated in the way his hypothesis requires.

As an aside, in the final analysis, the JFK issue is mostly spun so as to be a distraction. He's dead, and his death will never get anyone off the couch to hold their elected officials responsible, which is the only cure for America's problems. Kennedy was one of these elected officials, and he played the people, as all politicians do. It's sad that he died, and yes he had good intentions and spoke very well, but to view him as some sort of martyred saint whose death can still be the catalyst for saving America, is not reasonable.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
JFKsr and JFKjr live on and both are saints, as well as their lovely wives...

And I said what I said....the Driver killed JFK..................

www.youtube.com...
one of the reasons why !

[and Billy Clinton issued EO's to cover up the JFKjr Murder]
scribblguy.50megs.com...

www.rense.com...
[see George Magazine Oct 1998 n article...what if I were President] n post it plz !

Lolove n luck etc... ave maria ! welcome back, Jack ! n John ! [cub reporter] n goddesses Jackie n Carolyn n Loren !

Knowledge without Wisdom is just a 'program'... Infinity

[edit on 30-8-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Best thread ever. Still going? Damn.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
didnt jackie go back to retrieve a piece of his skull to put it back on? or at least thats what i heard

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The driver did not shoot Kenendy, it is an illusion of the film. What appears to be the gun is actually the light reflecting off the top of the front passengers head!

Oswald did not kill Kennedy. He may have fired shots, but the fatal head shot came from the Grassy Knoll, aswell as the bullethole in the front windscreen.

Oswald was a patsy, he knew that, and was silenced before he could say too much.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Of course the latest information is that LBJ and the CIA and Mafia took him out.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
non sense! jfk is alive and running a motel in new jersey the deaths of both lee harvey oswald and jack ruby were faked ( what you saw on tv were holograms) in fact they were lovers and moved to san francisco early in 1964.lol!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
it could of been the driver, i personally, and maybe others follow the story that they faked the guy who shot from the book supply window, because infront of the window there was tress which would be blocking him, but aparently next to the driver they found a bullet intact, and nomatter what a bullet hits, when its fired from a gun it crushes into a pellet when its hit something, but i beleive that a man on a hill not far away from him there was a picket fence, and there was nothing on it, aparently the hill is about 1 story high, and a man shot him from there, because when they sent john kennedy in the hospital to scan his brain to see from what angle he got hit, aparently the army took him in before it, and removed his brain, so that meens they couldnt of tracked it, so i personally think the goverment did it!!

and you know the guy who shot him? aparently he was from the army, and many of the army said he was a terrible shot!!

and also aparently if u get shot in the back of the head the front of your head blows off. so he MUST of been shot from the side of his head on the hill.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by justjake]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticalUnicorn

The driver was a CIA agent that had been transferred into the secret service. The cia new weapon of asassination was a pistol with bullets that were coated with fish poison, so if the shot didn't kill him the poison would. That is why Kennedy's brain was removed and lost!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
Believe me, I am not an "Oswald" guy, I am really skeptical about JFK, and I don't think the autoposy was accurate, but I really can not see how the driver could do it.

What would be HIS motivation?

There was rumor the CIA wanted Kennedy killed. The driver would be a Secret Service employee. The CIA and Secret Service could have worked together, or the driver could have been a CIA agent employed by the Secret Service.

Very hard to say but the driver would have been a high level government employee.

--------------
Driver and his buddy were (ONI) as well as Guy Bannister and JFK himself. Office of Naval Intel as is Bob Woodward of Watergate fame and his new "Bush: State of Denial" book.

"Why would I hire someone else to shoot my own horse?"(Spy Game, Redford)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

to me this video clearly shows the driver shooting President Kennedy

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The driver did NOT shoot JFK. I know this for a fact.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join