It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the driver shoot Kennedy?....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ive seen a few threads with some info about it. Most of the people dont believe the driver did it. In the video ive seen of it, it has that black crap come up right when the people say the driver shot Kennedy. Why is this? Has it been edited to hide something? Ive seen a couple posts saying they can see the driver shoot him, or they can see the gun. What if the driver did shoot him, but that part got edited out to make it look like the driver was turning around to check on Kennedy. It looks to me like it was a premeditaded look. Meaning he knew he was turning around, to what i think was take aim at Kennedys head. The driver was located to the front-left of Kennedy. Ive seen autopsy photos showing Kennedy with an exit wound to the rear-right. That also makes me think the driver did it. Although the JFK photos dont even look like JFK to me. Maybe because dead people dont look like themselves? I dont know. Also, why does the video look like the blood from Kennedy was animated? Ive heard a few people say theyve seen the unedited video that shows everything we want to know about the Zapruder film. Can anyone get this video?
What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've honestly never thought about that...
it would be the perfect plan if executed correctly

but how would he execute such a shot with both hands on the wheel, while maintaining an angle / position of the gun as to not go through the seat? (eg: I've never seen upholstery flying everywhere in the videotapes).

I tried googling this but came up with some pretty outlandish ramblings.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There is a tape that was sold by the late Bill Cooper which is an uncut version of the Zapruder tape, as the Zapruders had 8 copies made, knowing they would probably need them?? The one we see on TV has been cut and spliced back together.
This tape was sent to the best Japanese enhancers, frame by frame, and it was slowed down and you can hear how excited the Japanese are in the
background..
It also has a congressional meeting where they are discussing an new 45 handgun which has fish poison in the shells, and whether it should be used and for what..

My 2 cents..

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
There is a tape that was sold by the late Bill Cooper which is an uncut version of the Zapruder tape, as the Zapruders had 8 copies made, knowing they would probably need them?? The one we see on TV has been cut and spliced back together.
My 2 cents..

Yes one of the links I found was a Cooper bashing bananza, thats why I decided not to post it. But it did mention his copy of the tape.

I'll look for it on the fileshare networks...anyone found a copy on the net publicly?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've heard the story of the driver before.
What I find interesting is Jacqueline Kennedy tried to crawl off the back of the limo very rapidly. Now if the shots came from a building, why leave the limo with Secret Service everywhere? But if the shots came from within the limo, then what Jacqueline did makes sense.

I've also heard that the windshield of the limo had a bullet hole in it. I've never been able to confirm this.

The limo was "disposed of" rather quickly. Why get rid of the limo unless there is some type of evidence to cover up. And, if the driver was the shooter, then there is plenty of evidence to dispose of.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
>>Yes one of the links I found was a Cooper bashing bananza, thats why I decided not to post it. But it did mention his copy of the tape.

I'll look for it on the fileshare networks...anyone found a copy on the net publicly?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas
I've heard the story of the driver before.
What I find interesting is Jacqueline Kennedy tried to crawl off the back of the limo very rapidly. Now if the shots came from a building, why leave the limo with Secret Service everywhere? But if the shots came from within the limo, then what Jacqueline did makes sense.

I've also heard that the windshield of the limo had a bullet hole in it. I've never been able to confirm this.

The limo was "disposed of" rather quickly. Why get rid of the limo unless there is some type of evidence to cover up. And, if the driver was the shooter, then there is plenty of evidence to dispose of.

Yes, and she was screaming "they are trying to kill us"?
Ted had the Dallas casket sunk into the Pacific Ocean..
It is amazing to me how/why the lone gunman fairy tale still is believed...

The car that Bonnie and Clyde were killed in is still around..Where is the limo?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't think so. According to the reports, there is no way he could've been shot by the driver. Wouldn't we able to know if the driver pulled out a gun.

Believe me, I am not an "Oswald" guy, I am really skeptical about JFK, and I don't think the autoposy was accurate, but I really can not see how the driver could do it.

What would be HIS motivation?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticalUnicorn
Believe me, I am not an "Oswald" guy, I am really skeptical about JFK, and I don't think the autoposy was accurate, but I really can not see how the driver could do it.

What would be HIS motivation?

There was rumor the CIA wanted Kennedy killed. The driver would be a Secret Service employee. The CIA and Secret Service could have worked together, or the driver could have been a CIA agent employed by the Secret Service.

Very hard to say but the driver would have been a high level government employee.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
impiousdigest.com...

This site has a diverse look upon that day...

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
For as many vids as there are of the assassination, I highly doubt the driver shot Kennedy and nobody noticed all this time.

People study the videos pixel by pixel..

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
share software "limewire" has some zapruder jfk videos. William Coopers video is very good too. They slowed down the video and it is easy to see that the driver turned around with a gun in his hand. I hope that helps

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
No...i dont think so

That he was part of the plot...without doubt or why else would the car have slowed down to 10 m.p.h after the first shot and not sped up.

Maybe he was responsable for the small bullet hole that is clearly visible in the autopsy photos..that they claim is a trachaeotamy.
The fact that jaqui Kennedy was fleeing from the car and screaming was probably due to the fact she was splattered with her old mans brains and blood...a resonable reaction dont you think...and the secret service agent you see jump on the car from behind lost one of his toes after being dragged by the car.

The fact that the neswpapers in New Zealand had the complete life history of Oswald only one hour after he was arrested, and theres an 8 (i think) hour time difference, between Dallas and New Zealand, is a clear indication that the press was manipulated with the lone gunman theory before the act...who can manipulate a foreign press agency with impunity...not a lone gunman for sure..but maybe the C.I.A...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have seen a vid that clearly shows the driver shot him clear as day.

However i can't be certain that the video is legit

Trying to find the link .....

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.assassinationresearch.com...

Maybe this will be of interest of those who are still in doubt.
I forget who sent this to me...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

That really doesn't prove anything to me. Even in the frames, you can see the dark that is covering up half the drivers body, while he is turned around. What could they be hiding, I wonder? I would like to see the film that doesnt contain the crap thats hiding the driver when he shoots Kennedy

[edit on 18-4-2005 by ResinLA]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
I have seen a vid that clearly shows the driver shot him clear as day.

However i can't be certain that the video is legit

Trying to find the link .....

Please find that film for us. I know it holds all the answers to our questions.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResinLA

That really doesn't prove anything to me. Even in the frames, you can see the dark that is covering up half the drivers body, while he is turned around. What could they be hiding, I wonder? I would like to see the film that doesnt contain the crap thats hiding the driver when he shoots Kennedy

[edit on 18-4-2005 by ResinLA]

Correct, I wish I had a way of copying the Cooper tape and putting it on the net..IT DOES NOT have anything spliced out..

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
oh my, not again we had a big thread about this 2 months ago with frame analysis and everything. mods, hey wake up and close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
oh my, not again we had a big thread about this 2 months ago with frame analysis and everything. mods, hey wake up and close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sorry for my input, I did not know it had been covered to this extent in the past.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join