It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pouring over the southern border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It also supplies a foreign number of troops that will contain any protests that a domestic army might find unsavory.

I've been asserting that very real possibility for years.

The government won't need to bring NATO in. Our domestic foreign legion will do the job.
edit on 28-5-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
As someone pointed out, nearly all of these particular migrants are legal. Theey are not sneaking across the border illegally. They are seeking asylum at a legal port of entry.

Now we could get into aa debate about whether the US "should" allow immigrants in for whatever reason. Don't forget, unless you are 100% native American, you are descended from immigrants. The fact is immigration would be very good for this country economically. GDP growth = population growth + productivity growth. Productivity growth here is near zero. Without immigration population growth would be negative and our economy would be shrinking,

Now, I understand the arguments against immigration - they will take jobs from Americans, they will vote for democrats, etc. etc. But what if we let them in, let them work for minimum wage, don't let them vote, etc. etc. to address the polical concerns?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skeptical808

The native Americans were immigrants here also at one time in the way back, they didn’t start here.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

The native Americans were immigrants here also at one time in the way back, they didn’t start here.

True. And I guess we are all African Americans!

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothar

Yes, if they crossed illegally then man woman and child are criminals. Or don’t you believe in law? I have no hate for these people, I hate what they are doing. You can be so white that the people around you have to wear sunglasses, but if you cross illegally you are a criminal. Is that really that hard to understand?

Have you ever sped, made a rollin stop at a stop sign or littered? Then you're a criminal too.

If the people in the video are being processed, then it is extremely doubtful that the entered illegally. They're likely asylum seekers, particularly if they are coming from Venezuela. And you do seem to hate the people shown because you assume they have entered illegally when that is not likely the case given the circumstances, i.e. their being processed.

The US was founded on territory stolen from the native peoples, so us Americans don't really have a leg to stand on when discussing "illegal" immigrants.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive
Have you ever sped, made a rollin stop at a stop sign or littered? Then you're a criminal too.

Actually those are civil violations. Most of us don't ever commit actual crimes if you exclude things like smoking a joint.

What struck me in the video was how far many of those people have come from and how hard theeir journies must have been. I am NOT in favor of unchecked immigration, legal or not, nor do I think the US should absorb the refugees from conflicts all over the world. But I do think anyone looking down on or criticizing immigrants should stop and consider the plight and desperation of immigrants before speaking out against them anonymously from the comfort of their cushy place in the greatest country on earth. It's like Bill Gates or Warren Buffett criticizing you for doing your own laundry, yardwork, and cooking because you don't have enough money for a proper household staff.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yes, if they crossed illegally then man woman and child are criminals. Or don’t you believe in law? I have no hate for these people, I hate what they are doing. You can be so white that the people around you have to wear sunglasses, but if you cross illegally you are a criminal. Is that really that hard to understand?

If the people in the video are being processed, then it is extremely doubtful that the entered illegally. They're likely asylum seekers, particularly if they are coming from Venezuela. And you do seem to hate the people shown because you assume they have entered illegally when that is not likely the case given the circumstances, i.e. their being processed.

The US was founded on territory stolen from the native peoples, so us Americans don't really have a leg to stand on when discussing "illegal" immigrants.

So the US was stolen from native peoples hundreds of years ago. Let us dictate current policy based on the feels of something from 200 plus years ago?

Legal immigration to the county is welcome, when these people are properly vetted, as it should be. The current situation of allowing huge swathes of people in, without proper vetting is extremely reckless and dangerous.

Do you allow large groups of people you hardly know to enter your home and provide food,money, and shelter to them?

That is what the current border policy is essentially doing in the macro for the country, at best if taken at face value.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

…………………………………………..What about me, how clever…………………………

If the people in the video are being processed, then it is extremely doubtful that the entered illegally. They're likely asylum seekers, particularly if they are coming from Venezuela. And you do seem to hate the people shown because you assume they have entered illegally when that is not likely the case given the circumstances, i.e. they’re being processed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………Where did I say anything about people who enter legally? In that case they do indeed have a right to stay if they can prove the claim. Where do I assume they entered illegally? I clearly stated - IF- they entered illegally. You are the one who assumes. And if you say I hate, you assume too much.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………

………………..And this tribe stole it from the neighboring tribe, who stole it from that tribe…rinse and repeat from when they first came. Life can be brutal that’s our history. Humans are brutal are they not?
You should try upping your reading comprehension.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KaiserSouszay

Legal immigration to the country is welcome

Thought that was important to repeat. But I guess that makes people who feel that way, racist and a hater.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The West is being terminated. You are finished and still are denying it.
Your guests shall by no means treat you as a first class citizen for your complacency.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Founded on genocide, built on slave labor.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany
Russia, Russia, Russia...that's all you can say. I was in New York and Boston/Martha's Vineyard in December 2021. I saw the busses in NYC. I've seen them in Louisville, KY. I've seen the caravans of illegals in San Diego as well. Sure, it's been happening but there was a 25mph to 100mph acceleration. I've seen it with my own eyes.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I been to the southern border across from Brownsville Tx. There is literally an invading army waiting to cross the border, people who don't believe it should drive down there and see it with your own damn eyes before dismissing it as propaganda, don't be naive, don't get deceived by the MSM, it will be an eye opening experience to what the left is trying to bring to the US.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
I been to the southern border across from Brownsville Tx. There is literally an invading army waiting to cross the border,

An army is an armed, uniformed force in large numbers. Can you take some pictures of their guns and uniforms in large numbers and post here?

I don't doubt there are a lot of people nor do I think we should let them all in. But if you want to say it is "literally an army" then you should provide some evidence.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The 'army' doesn't have to be carrying guns.......
just saying
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

exactly. and we all know its UN troops that will be rounding up the guns anyway...maybe there will be latino death squads working for the UN.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Meanwhile is Australia...............

banned.video...

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: skeptical808

originally posted by: ATSAlex
I been to the southern border across from Brownsville Tx. There is literally an invading army waiting to cross the border,

An army is an armed, uniformed force in large numbers. Can you take some pictures of their guns and uniforms in large numbers and post here?

I don't doubt there are a lot of people nor do I think we should let them all in. But if you want to say it is "literally an army" then you should provide some evidence.

5 million illegal aliens on top of the 20 million that are already here.

Yeah, Scooter, it's an invasion.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
5 million illegal aliens on top of the 20 million that are already here.

Please cite your source. Anyone with intelligence cites their source. Did you already give yourself away?

When did your family immigrate to the US?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
a reply to: 1947boomer

exactly. and we all know its UN troops that will be rounding up the guns anyway...maybe there will be latino death squads working for the UN.

its is possessive. I think you meant "it's." But thanks for revealing your poor education. It helps to clarify how little value to give your posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join