It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pouring over the southern border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: skeptical808

originally posted by: DBCowboy
5 million illegal aliens on top of the 20 million that are already here.

Please cite your source. Anyone with intelligence cites their source. Did you already give yourself away?

When did your family immigrate to the US?

Sure and you can't use Google?

My family came here legally.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Republican Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt has deployed state troops to the southern border in response to calls from Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for assistance in securing the U.S.-Mexico border.

Biden Refuses To Lead’: Oklahoma Sends Troops To Southern Border

Republican Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt is deploying state troops to the southern border, his office said Thursday evening.

Oklahoma joins Iowa, Virginia, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee and West Virginia in heeding calls from Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for help securing the U.S.-Mexico border. In total, the 13 Republican states will send 1,305 National Guardsmen and 231 law enforcement personnel to Texas’ border with Mexico.

(post by skeptical808 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Republican Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt has deployed state troops to the southern border in response to calls from Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for assistance in securing the U.S.-Mexico border.

Biden Refuses To Lead’: Oklahoma Sends Troops To Southern Border

Republican Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt is deploying state troops to the southern border, his office said Thursday evening.

Oklahoma joins Iowa, Virginia, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee and West Virginia in heeding calls from Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott for help securing the U.S.-Mexico border. In total, the 13 Republican states will send 1,305 National Guardsmen and 231 law enforcement personnel to Texas’ border with Mexico.

Sad that republican governors abuse their guardsmen and LEO by sending them to Texas for political grandstanding.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Of course I can use Google. .....

I may be a lazy ignorant moron, but what was I saying?

I don't care.

And nice touch! Jumping straight to the race card because people don't like open borders or illegal aliens.

edit on Fri Jun 2 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by skeptical808 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

You should probably check your grammar, before calling others "ignorant ".

Typos are mistakes. Ignorance is a character flaw.

So you do believe in open borders.

lol

Hey guys, Alejandro Mayorkas is a member of ATS!

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Do you live in Texas? I do.

Do you have family in Border Control? I did, in fact, my uncle is Mexican and used to be a border patrol officer, he used to live in Laredo and served for many years. I attended his funeral not long ago and had the pleasure of meeting other border patrol officers who still served. They spoke very highly of my Uncle, and I loved him dearly.

I asked them how bad the situation was at the funeral and they said "Everything you are hearing is accurate, and in fact, it is much worse than that.

I also lost a cousin when he was fatally stabbed by an illegal for a $20 bill in his pocket. My family has had trucks stolen by illegals as well as a hit-and-run accident that fortunately ended up with him in jail.

You are woefully uninformed and ignorant in this matter, and should most definitely take a trip down there to see just how bad it really is. You have no clue.

I hear straight from the hora reply to: skeptical808

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KMeRMoRe
Do you live in Texas? I do.

Do you have family in Border Control? I did, in fact, my uncle is Mexican and used to be a border patrol officer, he used to live in Laredo and served for many years. I attended his funeral not long ago and had the pleasure of meeting other border patrol officers who still served. They spoke very highly of my Uncle, and I loved him dearly.

I asked them how bad the situation was at the funeral and they said "Everything you are hearing is accurate, and in fact, it is much worse than that.

I also lost a cousin when he was fatally stabbed by an illegal for a $20 bill in his pocket. My family has had trucks stolen by illegals as well as a hit-and-run accident that fortunately ended up with him in jail.

You are woefully uninformed and ignorant in this matter, and should most definitely take a trip down there to see just how bad it really is. You have no clue.

I hear straight from the hora reply to: skeptical808

I am truly sorry for the loss of your uncle.

I do not live in Texas but I used to live in southern Arizona for longer than most here have been alive. Border Patrol are some of the most poorly trained, racist cops there are. Just because you are a border patrol cop of Mexican descent does not mean you are not racist. I have personally known brown-skinned native born US citizens who have been beaten by border cops with impunity. I have been personally stopped at roadblocks and been asked the most ignorant and idiotic questions. I was traveling from Arizona to San Diego once for a technical conference. The moron CBP asked me why I was going to San Diego and I told him I was going to a conference. He said "don't they have conferences in Arizona?" How does one answer such idiocy?

I am very curious how you know the people who stole your family's trucks were "illegals." Did you verify their immigration status or are you just assuming? Generally speaking, immigration status is private information so you would oly know that if they were caught and prosecuted or if you obtained that information criminally. If the latter, turn yourself in so you can be prosecuted. If the former, please cite the case.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

lol

No, I don't believe in open borders. But I think racist government employees should be locked up along with supervisors and coworkers who protect them. Many CBP are racists.

Where did your family immigrate from?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

lol

No, I don't believe in open borders. But I think racist government employees should be locked up along with supervisors and coworkers who protect them. Many CBP are racists.

Where I come from is none of your beeswax.

And if you're playing the racism card without citation, then. . . well. . . .

You know.

You're making stuff up.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

lol

You know.

You're making stuff up.

Yeah, you must be right. I made it all up. There is no racism in law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

lol

You know.

You're making stuff up.

Yeah, you must be right. I made it all up. There is no racism in law enforcement.

From what I understand, being racist isn't a crime. Acting out and enforcing racist policies is.

Having a secure border is not racist.

QED

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

QED

Absolutely. We need to fence the Canadian border to keep all those white people out!

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

QED

Absolutely. We need to fence the Canadian border to keep all those white people out!

How many millions of Canadians have crossed illegally in the past 2 years?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

QED

How many millions of Canadians have crossed illegally in the past 2 years?

I give up. How many?

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join