It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relevant Old Radio Play.- Rod Serling

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Given the highly disturbing trend in the revival of eugenics and the WEF's 'controlled demolition of first world economies' (apparently we're now all just 'cannon fodder') thought there was a highly relevant old radio play below from Rod Serling.

It really is worth a listen on a rainy day (only 30 minutes long) and has got a pretty marvellous ending.

In a futuristic totalitarian world, meek and mild-mannered librarian Romney Wordsworth finds himself on trial for being obsolete. This future society has decided on everything people need to know. There is no God and there are no books. Society doesn't need librarians.

Mods didn't know where to put this so please feel free to move.

edit on 19-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I highly enjoyed the play karl 12.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Oooh ... That gave me 'shivers' throughout.

Thank you, very relevant in today's society.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I highly enjoyed the play karl 12.

Appreciate the feedback mate and glad you enjoyed it - thought this quote from the beginning just about summed things up.

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace."

Was also put in mind of the 'death panels' encouraged by the whackjobs at the Fabian Society (see London School Of Economics) and the American Eugenics Society (see Bill Gates Senior's Planned Parenthood).

Here's George Bernard Shaw going on about them.

Cheers.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion

Oooh ... That gave me 'shivers' throughout.

Same here mate and thanks for the post - the radio version really is an excellent one.

Remember watching the actual episode years ago and there are some selected clips below (Meredith Burgess does a mighty fine job as the librarian).

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Agenda 2030 if we aren't careful 😎

"Heil A.I. Heil A.I." 😁

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Black and White film & TV has so much more presence than its colour equivalents, it really allows the interplay between light and shadow to pop.

I also love that the narrator is casually smoking away whilst recounting the tale.

I also used to be in a house share with a girl that was attending LSE back in the 90's ... She was both book smart and street dumb and used to have to ask her father to fill up her car with petrol ... I hope she didn't make it into the Fabian Society!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Timeless classic.

Thank you.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Agenda 2030 if we aren't careful 😎

"Heil A.I. Heil A.I." 😁

Yes indeedy mate, just let's hope pedowoke AI isn't tasked with selecting the candidates for 'liquidation' lol.

Regarding A21, have you seen this one?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that.
Very interesting to listen to. Scary as well.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AllAnIllusion

Lovely post there mate and couldn't agree more with your comments about B/W - the smoking narrator is the author of the tale and there are some truly fantastic early Twilight Zones out there (if you've not seen it then '12 Angry Men' is also a winner).

originally posted by: AllAnIllusion

I hope she didn't make it into the Fabian Society!

Let's hope not and wasn't that surprised to learn Tony Blair is a Fabian eugenicist (and Bilderberger).

Regarding the 'London School Of Economics' also turns out it was actually founded by the Fabian Society and there's a pretty remarkable post by ETMN here listing attendees (Ghislaine Maxwell, George Soros, Ursula von der Leyen, Gordon Brown, Sadiq Khan etc.).

Also contains this quote:

• “You probably were not aware that us Fabians have taken over the CIA, KGB, M15, ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organization), IMF, the World Bank and many other organizations.”

Australian Senator Chris Schacht , 2001.

Also turns out the UN is positively teeming with pseudoscientific eugenicists and, according to UNESCO founder Julian Huxley, "We need to make the unthinkable thinkable again".

11:20

edit on 19-5-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Regarding the 'London School Of Economics' also turns out it was actually founded by the Fabian Society and there's a pretty remarkable post by ETMN here listing attendees (Ghislaine Maxwell, George Soros, Ursula von der Leyen, Gordon Brown, Sadiq Khan etc.).

Also contains this quote:

• “You probably were not aware that us Fabians have taken over the CIA, KGB, M15, ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organization), IMF, the World Bank and many other organizations.”

Australian Senator Chris Schacht , 2001.

Also turns out the UN is positively teeming with pseudoscientific eugenicists and, according to UNESCO founder Julian Huxley, "We need to make the unthinkable thinkable again".

11:20

Noice thread there Karlsberg Twelve-Pack.

Loved those old classics !

Was re-watching Bitchute : TRANCE-FORMATION - MAX IGAN the other day, and caught this quote from one of those nice Experts™ that we're all supposed to respect somehow :

Evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry of the London School of Economics expects a genetic upper class and a dim-witted underclass to emerge.

The human race would peak in the year 3000, he said - before a decline due to dependence on technology.

People would become choosier about their sexual partners, causing humanity to divide into sub-species, he added.
The descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative and a far cry from the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures.

Wonder if he already sees the split, eh ?

Perhaps he's got a secret beemer-on for Pro™ basketball players ?

Is the internet dead, and we are all stuck in cyclic waves, re-watching, regurgitating, and endlessly repeating ?

Have a reasonably pleasant, and mildly relaxing weekend.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Have a reasonably pleasant, and mildly relaxing weekend.

Am doing brother (Bloody Marys in the hammock) but have to say you're definitely onto something there with their 'inhuman' (and unscientific) vision of Morlocks and Eloi.

Definitely dripfeeding it as there's an old BBC article here regarding Curry (wonder who's funding him?).

Will check out your links and post back when sober lol.

Ezekiel Emanuel needs to be arrested by the way.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Ha just saw I reposted your own link mate - apologies.

Have been going through the 'dynamic continuity' maps provided here by ETMN and they're a pretty handy tool for charting 'connections'.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Thanks for sharing that.

Very interesting to listen to. Scary as well.

Thanks Chiefsmom - reckon the more folks that see it the better.

Realize it's a bit of a cliché posting Orwell but thought the vid below was a really great one and some of the 'techniques' employed are starting to sound incredibly familiar.

"Don't let it happen."

George Orwell

join