It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Cannon Fodder That Unfortunately Populates The Earth'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

"The cannon fodder, unfortunately, that populates the earth"

Not a very nice way to describe everyone but according to Head Banker David Lang that's exactly what we all are.

The comments were recorded at a meeting between Edmund de Rothschild, David Rockefeller and Rothschild associate banker Michael Sweatman.

Also in attendance was the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury (at the time) James A. Baker, Rockefeller protege Maurice Strong and a 'host of other World Bank members'.

The (Second) Most Important Bank You've Never Heard Of

What is the most important bank the public has never heard of?

My fine audience excepted, not one in a hundred people could name the Bank for International Settlements as the culprit, and fewer still could describe the BIS' role as "the apex of the system" of world financial control (as Carroll Quigley so memorably put it).

But what about the second most powerful bank? How many people would even be able to venture a guess as to the identity of that institution? If they were told that its acronym was "GEF," how many people would even know what that stands for?

It's like something out of a comic book.

Picture, if you will, a group of the wealthiest, most powerful villains the world has ever seen meeting in a secret bunker in an undisclosed location. A hush descends on the room as the proceedings begin, and the assembled super-fiends discuss how best to enact their plan for world domination. It is obvious what must be done, but not so obvious how to achieve it.

One of the evil cabal's henchmen rises to speak:

"I suggest therefore that this be sold not through a democratic process - that would take too long and devour far too much of the funds - to educate the cannon fodder, unfortunately, that populates the earth. We have to take almost an elitist program, [so] that we can see beyond our swollen bellies, and look to the future in time frames and in results which are not easily understood, or which can be, with intellectual honesty, be reduced down to some kind of simplistic definition."

Then the head villain, old and soft-spoken but with a gravitas that makes the others tremble, speaks. In his quiet and deliberate way he lays out a plan for world domination: The takeover of one-third of the earth's surface. The creation of a global military force to maintain that control. And a bank to oversee the whole process.

Sound too cartoonish? Well, it really happened. Only it wasn't a secret bunker in an undisclosed location, but the 4th World Wilderness Congress that took place in Denver, Colorado, in 1987. The evil henchmen was David Lang, a banker from Montreal. The head villain was Edmund de Rothschild. He was introduced by none other than the ubiquitous super-gopher / Rockefeller protege / "environmentalist" Maurice Strong. Also in attendance at the meeting: David Rockefeller himself, Secretary of State James A. Baker, international banker and Rothschild associate Michael Sweatman, and a host of World Bank members, foreign bankers and international delegates who all converged on Colorado for the strangest "wilderness" conference ever assembled. And we are only fortunate enough to know about this meeting because of an extraordinarily unlikely series of accidents that happened to put the right man in the right place at the right time to observe, record and report on it.

link

Would say that full article is well worth a read as it goes into further detail about the 4th Wilderness Congress and 'world domination' GEF antics.

The video below contains the actual recordings from the UNCED summit meeting and is quite a rare one (because it keeps on being taken down).

Considering its age also found it very revealing that the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos is being discussed in relation to the controlled demolition of first world economies.

• Video - VHS copy:

UNCED EARTH SUMMIT BY GEORGE HUNT 1992 (EN, VHS VIDEOTAPE - ORIGINAL)

edit on 11-12-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So that's who foisted that doom goblin millionaire brat on us
edit on 11-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I always could see these people for what they have been, their exorbitant egos bursting at the seams and holding themselves above all others. They are following the devil along the very same path of self superiority. Although I am not their judge, I can certainly judge their actions and words as unfit for the common good of humanity. They are a pandemic that is unfolding, and it won't be good for anyone in the end, especially themselves in all likelihood when accountability confronts them.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Cannon fodder

soldiers regarded merely as material to be expended in war.

Are we surprised to see our utilitarian function confirmed in such bold language? Industry can't afford to indulge philanthropic sentiments like "love" and "honor" because they are not self sustaining. Everything is mechanical, everything is finite and everything is inevitably replaced by a stronger, faster, smarter version. They endeavor to steer that process, to reinvent their own identity so they can't be replaced. And society are the expendable tools to engineer that result.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This has probably been posted countless times on this website, but it is persistently relevant:

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

"If everyone could swing a sword, everyone would be dead" - a Skyrim character probably

edit on 11-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Did you ever read "Atlas Shrugged"?
Chance are you did.

You probably remember the famous line "Who is John Galt?" You might even remember Galt's Gulch.

But did you ever think about how the book ended?

In the end, our heros, the wealthy that got things done, retreated to Galt's Gulch.
The world went to hell in a hand basket . . . still wondering who is John Galt.

I think that is a pretty good forecast.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Another excellent thread K-Douze.

We are blessed to have you, sharing this info, for anyone curious enough to look into it.

Running-low on fuel myself, so mostly just sticking to weak sarcasm, and unfunny satire these days... LoL !!

Can see the tread on the bottom of the boot now.
Ewwww : it's got dog-poo on it !!

" Could you please clean-off that boot before stomping on m.......aaarrgghhhhh... "

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

You probably remember the famous line "Who is John Galt?" You might even remember Galt's Gulch.

Apologies for thread drift mods, but this is interesting.
I have relatives in Omaha, Nebraska that live in a nice suburban neighborhood called Ralston. Just west of their area is a John Galt Blvd. The boulevard runs through a business park area, with some nice restaurants. I think the area is also called 'Empire Park' or 'The Empire'. I found out recently that an Omaha real estate developer named the street in the 1970s, and was murdered by a contract hit-man shortly afterward.

ETA: Awesome OP. Well done!
edit on 11-12-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I can certainly judge their actions and words as unfit for the common good of humanity.

Think I'd have to completely agree with you there NCA and very well said.

a reply to: Nothin

Well hats off to Corbett (again) my friend and fascinating to watch that video in a modern day context - did you see the part where the World Economic Forum is being discussed?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 12/12/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes definitely sounds like we're considered 'expendable' and was also put in mind of the pathological terminology used by eugenicists - also got to love the comment about 'seeing beyond our swollen bellies'.

Can't seem to find out much more about the document issued at the Des Moines meeting which described people as 'Lilliputians of lesser race' but did find it relevant there was mention of Cecil Rhodes.

Cecil Rhodes' secret society incited the Boer War and spawned the Milner Group (1902), the Milner Group spawned the Round Table Group (1909), the Round Table Group incited World War I and spawned the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) (1919) and the Council on Foreign Relations (1921). The CFR and the RIIA spawned the Bilderberg Group in 1954, and the Trilateral Commission (TC) in 1973.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The war mentioned under the cannon fodder definition isn't about social justice or anti terror or narcotics or pandemics. It's a war of "society is a manufacturing device" vs "society is a network of human connection and family values". Choosing to give up a glittering utopian vision for humanity, or giving up your humanity for the glittering utopian vision. It's peculiar but apparently the leaders of the round table (or currently the isosceles table) believe the future cannot profit and preserve. We are the neanderthals of the 25th century, we just haven't met the next generation. Yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OfficialGCR

Would be grateful if you'd stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Relevant thread here.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Live from Davos, 2023:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Since sites like this are going to disappear due to undemocratic tyrannical 'legislation' can I just unashamedly bump this thread?

Reckon everyone should watch this video and see what we are actually dealing with.

Absolute freakshow.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This thread is epic and you damn well should've reposted it
my good member and thank you for doing so. More than proper.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

That post means a lot to me Saloon so thanks for posting it.

This stuff is almost unbelievable.. if it was not clearly captured in their own words.

As it states below we are incredibly fortunate that one man became ill and the replacement who stepped had actual 'integrity' and reported his recordings to the whole world (apparently after what he heard he could not sleep for days afterwards).

And we are only fortunate enough to know about this meeting because of an extraordinarily unlikely series of accidents that happened to put the right man in the right place at the right time to observe, record and report on it.

Cheers mate.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Saloon

That post means a lot to me Saloon so thanks for posting it.

This stuff is almost unbelievable.. if it was not clearly captured in their own words.

As it states below we are incredibly fortunate that one man became ill and the replacement who stepped had actual 'integrity' and reported his recordings to the whole world (apparently after what he heard he could not sleep for days afterwards).

And we are only fortunate enough to know about this meeting because of an extraordinarily unlikely series of accidents that happened to put the right man in the right place at the right time to observe, record and report on it.

Cheers mate.

For me it's un-needed confirmation of what most people do not want to hear.
Unbalievable? Not for me having a mother who raised me to know the wickedness
that runs this world. I was four years old when this cabal took JFK away from us.
Not to say he's a saint in terms of morality. But he chose to expose the cabal for
which we soon will suffer horribly. They are of a certain bloodline void of humanity
and benevolent conscience. The only true war that has existed thru out time is the
war between us and them.

I would give my life just to fight in this war. Win or lose it would be an honor.
PS>

I absolutely despise these people and wish untold horrors in hell on every single one of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join