It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Elon Musk ~ Technocratic Huckster.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Considering all the recent hullabaloo about (and ATS fans of) Elon Musk then thought there was some important factual info being presented below in the new Corbett video.

Meet Elon Musk, Technocratic Huckster

Video Link

Elon Musk is back in the headlines again (not that he ever really went away). He's going to save free speech on Twitter (honest)! He's going to end the war on Ukraine (that he supported with Starlink)! He's going to give Taiwan to the Chinese (and not just because of Tesla's Shanghai factory)! Yes, Elon Musk is a WEF Young Global Leader and a self-promoting charlatan who would have amounted to absolutely nothing without unrelenting support from government and his globalist pals, and he is the next white hat saviour that is being set up to mislead the masses with their next hopium fix. But as James peels back the layers of this technocratic huckster, you'll find that it's even worse than that .

Truly would be interested in folk's opinions on the contents of the video (particularly towards the end) and wasn't really that surprised to see the chap served his time as a young global WEF leader.

Whether he's espousing long term Chinese / WEF agendas (which also perfectly align with Rockefeller eugenics) like M(ode)RNA injections, UBI, Carbon taxes or inserting brainchips into children's heads then please feel free to express your opinion (just don't mention the monkeys).

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I remember when he made headlines warning humanity about AI becoming Skynet. All while he was trying to build it himself.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Fair point and thanks for the post - the video is well worth a watch and would appreciate your thoughts on it.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
When James speaks I certainly give it consideration. Look forward to checking this out later! Having said that, I already see Elon as a mixed-bag at very least.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I'm not really a fan of Elon. Well, maybe for NOW I am, I'm kind of happy about him taking it over.

I'm a fan of NOT politicizing social media platforms to the point when you're "fact checking" the F'N truth.

That's what I'm a fan of.

Signed,

Political Dissident.

Oh an this:

edit on 10/28/2022 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

People are celebrating a 'victory' here! Nobody wants to look at the downside or dangers of what we're championing here! We just want to eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we.....uh....er.....pay the fiddler?

We can HOPE this isn't the world's wealthiest fox gaurding the biggest henhouse ever, but if it seems too good to be true I'll wait to raise my glass in a toast. I'll give Musk a little time to prove he's not a Trojan horse, but the cards aren't stacked in his favor.

edit on 500000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I don't need the video to know that his ideology doesn't align with mine and he's very naive about how power gets used. He's shilled gun restrictions, other policies that are ripe for abuse, and he exploited green subsidies to fund his car business. He's at least honest about his endorsement of those things.

I've been told those thing are all inevitable in a progressive society though and we face a crisis if they aren't enacted by 2030.

What I do find interesting is how WEF is a conspiracy and globalism is an anti-semitic dog whistle unless it's a being used to frame a person that is no longer an asset to the left-wing agenda as an enemy of freedom. It wasn't even a year ago that things about WEF would get you banned on social media, but now every person that distances themselves from the ruling party of the US or EU is suddenly a threat for their prior WEF involvement. Same thing is being done to Gabbard and the Italian PM. It's kinda like how the only time Epstein's flight logs matter is when it's people on the other team listed or how riots on Federal property are only a serious crime when one side does it.

Cheering somebody for wanting to eliminate partisan censorship in the public commons isn't an implicit endorsement of their entire historical platform. The only thing that changed with Musk is he's now a threat to the largest ongoing in-kind contribution to the DNC in history. That's enough for me right now. After he gets demonized and harassed by government for another year he might change his mind on a centralized and unelected global government.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Was always skeptical of him and his ideas but did not know he was a WEF Young Global Leader. That says it all. I'd be very careful what I said on Twitter now. It's one thing to be censored unfairly, another to speak against the very problem that exists.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
When James speaks I certainly give it consideration. Look forward to checking this out later! Having said that, I already see Elon as a mixed-bag at very least.

Hope everyone who chooses to comment on this thread actually watches the video mate (like back in the old days).

Ain't no doubt Musk is nuts deep into the Rockefeller's Shanghai Social credit system (one app to rule them all) and, as we both know from the Psy-Ops thread, creating two fronts with the same end games is literally the oldest trick in the book (Sumerian texts).

Al the best Gut!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

He just doesn’t give a damn about how his actions impact others, including (or especially) when people lose a lot of money because of him when he started messing with Tesla’s share price via tweets — the most infamous one being where he announced (later he explained it away by saying he was making a weed joke) that funding had been secured to take Tesla private at the then much higher than the market price of $420. Coming from Tesla’s CEO, this was obviously taken seriously by investors and Tesla’s stock price surged following the tweet. When people found out that in fact funding was not secured and that Elon was just trolling, the stock went back down. And when that happened, a lot of ordinary people lost a lot of money.
Next came a series of tweets hyping dodgy cryptocurrencies such as this one pumping Dogecoin;

"One word: Doge"

Following the tweet, there was a buying frenzy which made Elon and other early buyers a lot of money (while Elon obviously didn’t cause the bubble in meme coins, he happily threw a lot of fuel on the fire). But if you bought in during the frothier parts of the ensuing surge, you very likely lost a lot of money. Dogecoin is down more than 66% over the past 12 months and down more than 90% from its all-time high.

medium.com...

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS – Please Review This Link.

edit on Sun Oct 30 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

If Musk is Anything , he's a Shrewd Capitalist .

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Considering all the recent hullabaloo about (and ATS fans of) Elon Musk then thought there was some important factual info being presented below in the new Corbett video.

Video Link

Elon Musk is back in the headlines again (not that he ever really went away). He's going to save free speech on Twitter (honest)! He's going to end the war on Ukraine (that he supported with Starlink)! He's going to give Taiwan to the Chinese (and not just because of Tesla's Shanghai factory)! Yes, Elon Musk is a WEF Young Global Leader and a self-promoting charlatan who would have amounted to absolutely nothing without unrelenting support from government and his globalist pals, and he is the next white hat saviour that is being set up to mislead the masses with their next hopium fix. But as James peels back the layers of this technocratic huckster, you'll find that it's even worse than that .

Truly would be interested in folk's opinions on the contents of the video (particularly towards the end) and wasn't really that surprised to see the chap served his time as a young global WEF leader.

Whether he's espousing long term Chinese / WEF agendas (which also perfectly align with Rockefeller eugenics) like M(ode)RNA injections, UBI, Carbon taxes or inserting brainchips into children's heads then please feel free to express your opinion (just don't mention the monkeys).

When you think about it, really think about it, only one of the WEF alumni can blow the whistle and do it meaningfully. He knows more than we have guessed at, and he's now in a position to apply that.

edit on 28-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Elon Musk is no Anthony Edward Stark that's for sure.

But I do hope to read about more meltdowns from liberal Twitter users.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Video Link

When you think about it, really think about it, only one of the WEF alumni can blow the whistle and do it meaningfully. He knows more than we have guessed at, and he's now in a position to apply that.

Did you check his family background?

Did you even watch the vid?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Video Link

Did you check his family background?

Did you even watch the vid?

I read most of the article blurbs provided in video, didn't need to watch 60 minutes when 10ish minutes will suffice to convey the salient facts. A small chance is better than zero chance, which is what we had previously.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

As per usual..

Am sure there's somewhere on that thread about his Grandfather (and how his cult got kicked out of Canada for having too many similarities with the Nazis).

Why don't you ever (ever) address the contact material?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Cheering somebody for wanting to eliminate partisan censorship in the public commons isn't an implicit endorsement of their entire historical platform. The only thing that changed with Musk is he's now a threat to the largest ongoing in-kind contribution to the DNC in history. That's enough for me right now. After he gets demonized and harassed by government for another year he might change his mind on a centralized and unelected global government.

Yep.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Everyone's being played like a fiddle mate.

Oldest trick in the book.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Check out the vid mate, PayPal mafia and China SC score.

Also ask yourself what your grandparents would have thought of this?

]What’s Your Social Credit Score?

The Chinese government has instituted a high-tech, data vacuuming social credit score system to continuously monitor the “trustworthiness” and obedience of its 1.4 billion citizens.

Each citizen will be tracked, rated, and rewarded or punished by the government with the help of its high tech corporate partners.

The lesson imparted really isn’t about the value of being a decent person of high character and moral values… instead, it’s about living in constant fear under constant tyrannical surveillance, being afraid of public scrutiny and shame, while sucking up to authority and the government.

Would also really (really) recommend this info.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

Everyone's being played like a fiddle mate.

Oldest trick in the book.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Just hoping Twitter improves, not hoping or deluding myself into thinking he's the saviour of the world.

I'll be the first one to denounce him if I notice a change for the worse (on Twitter, that's what I'm talking about).

Already they're allowing information without a disclaimer about the Covid Vaccines that they wouldn't previously.

edit on 10/28/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join