It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Giuliani Employee Alleges Wage Theft, Sexual Assault And Harassment In $10 Million Lawsuit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Hunter Biden was caught in the act why are no alleged women victims coming out agaisnt him?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another frame setup and blackmail operation? Lots of em lately ain't there 😀

Don't bet on it. Have said before, sex is the greatest destroyer of man. It has brought more men low than war itself.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

But what about Hunter? What does that have to do with this lawsuit? I mean you could start a thread questioning why the hookers didn't sue him. I'm guessing because he did pay them.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Pretty much who I was thinking about.

The real irony is that the progressive left is the enemy of women everywhere. From allowing men to compete in women's sports...to allowing men to invade women's spaces...to allowing men to win various public recognition women's awards...to offering discredited accusers (aka, the Kavanaugh hearing accusers and Ms. Wakaddodle), the progressive left wont rest until today's women have less rights, opportunities or justice than their great grandmothers.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

" Guiliani appears "

Objection Your Honor , Hearsay Evidence

Judge - Over Ruled

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Guiliani appears "

Judge - Over Ruled

I used 'appears' because I'll let the Judge or Jury decide the preponderance of the evidence after all is said and done.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well funny thing, when you text someone they can keep the messages. If you read the article or filing, he gave her access to the emails.

So a former employee who hates her boss and has ACCESS to his e mails cant write them herself or have a FBI stooge do it?
Do you see how this is obviously a set up? Also if she was not given permission to share those e mails or was gotten without a warrant, then its poisoned evidence and in admissable in criminal court.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: vNex92

But what about Hunter? What does that have to do with this lawsuit? I mean you could start a thread questioning why the hookers didn't sue him. I'm guessing because he did pay them.

This could be to discredit the verified lap top evidence.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Guiliani appears "

Judge - Over Ruled

I used 'appears' because I'll let the Judge or Jury decide the preponderance of the evidence after all is said and done.

Fair Enough .

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'm completely confused how an employee civil lawsuit has anything to do with Hunter's laptop.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'll reread the filing as I believe she was given permission. I guess it would come out in court if the emails were fraudulent. Rudy would certainly claim that if so.
Easily verified if the recipient recieved them I would think. And their responses to the fake email would be interesting as well.
edit on 16-5-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Ive been pointing this out for quite some time, since Target opened their public restrooms to transwomen. I was very much attacked by leftist women. I was called 'terf' and hater and scorned and shunned. Women have done it to themselves as our safety, rights and hard fought opportunities slipped down the slope.

And here we are: 200 men in women's prison in CA. One of them was a sexual serial killer of women.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: loam

Ive been pointing this out for quite some time, since Target opened their public restrooms to transwomen. I was very much attacked by leftist women. I was called 'terf' and hater and scorned and shunned. Women have done it to themselves as our safety, rights and hard fought opportunities slipped down the slope.

And here we are: 200 men in women's prison in CA. One of them was a sexual serial killer of women.

Hmm... The Lord gave Us Two Cheeks...............

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The better to moon you with my dear!

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

The better to moon you with my dear!

Geez , You Missed the Point...........Think Dawg !

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Imagine if this happend to Biden's lawyer. The right would be all over it. But because it's Trump - well its just a dumb woman who is working with the deep state to frame Rudy... right?

I'm not saying to immiatedly believe her, but if she has emails, texts and recordings that prove it then we should definietly consider what she has to say.

We SHOULD take into consideration of those with very little power who choose to speak out against high-level politicians and others with immense power. It's a shame that we make quick judgements based on politics.

You criticize the justice system. But low level employees and people being able to whistleblow is a very important part of our system.

Just look at how DeSantis' allegations of torture were brushed off as nothing because it came from a middle-eastern man who was wrongly imprisoned.

Shaming indviduals because of political bias is bad for all of us. Allegations should be carefully investigated and not immiatedly dismissed.
edit on 16-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Imagine if this happend to Biden's lawyer. The right would be all over it. But because it's Trump - well its just a dumb woman who is working with the deep state to frame Rudy... right?

I'm not saying to immiatedly believe her, but if she has emails, texts and recordings that prove it then we should definietly consider what she has to say.

We SHOULD take into consideration of those with very little power who choose to speak out against high-level politicians and others with immense power. It's a shame that we make quick judgements based on politics.

You criticize the justice system. But low level employees and people being able to whistleblow is a very important part of our system.

Just look at how DeSantis' allegations of torture were brushed off as nothing because it came from a middle-eastern man who was wrongly imprisoned.

Shaming indviduals because of political bias is bad for all of us. Allegations should be carefully investigated and not immiatedly dismissed.

Does this apply to Bill Clinton or just conservatives… cause ya know… seems you only ever pop up to protect pedophiles and rapists on the left…

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Yes it does apply to non-conservatives. I think the allegations with hunter biden were swept under the rug. Allegations of sexual assault by Biden were also swept under the rug.

It's very tough to go against powerful politicians and officials. So often do allegations get brushed aside because of politics.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

Well , Women are Known to Tell Falsehoods from Time to Time from My Experience.......Hmm..

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

That's what happens when you cry wolf once too often.
Absolutely nothing that comes from the mouth of the current incarnation of the left can be believed.
Prove it in a fair an impartial court, otherwise , nah.
edit on 17/5/2023 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join